Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 1046

Thread: East Shooter Anyone?

  1. #881

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Thanks Mj for organizing the shoot and zack for helping me out

  2. #882
    Member majujat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Guys, got to know that someone mentioned it was disorganised. Ha... expecting
    well organised for an unpaid TFCD shoots. Shouldn't be there in the first place if
    got SO HIGH expectation.

    I am shooter and not really a qualified organiser. Organiser look-see-look see and
    also got assistant, and also not doing any shooting at all, so how can compare me
    and them leh. I am also there to shoot what.

    OK guys thanks for coming to my first and last TFCD shoots. I don't want to waste
    my b----- time organising the shoot and in return get critised.

  3. #883
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    840

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Cant wait to see the photos..
    La Vida Sin Amor
    [My|Creations']

  4. #884

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Haha! some of our bros in action....

  5. #885
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    i realised that i'm busy from this weekend till about 22 june bcos of photography event, friend's wedding and the singapore arts festival.

    prob the southern ridges walk i'll organise it after that.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  6. #886
    Member majujat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Share Moon pic over here. Hope Mod. don't mind. Posting at Portraits and
    Poses' forum sure kena whack.



  7. #887
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by majujat View Post
    Guys, got to know that someone mentioned it was disorganised. Ha... expecting
    well organised for an unpaid TFCD shoots. Shouldn't be there in the first place if
    got SO HIGH expectation.

    I am shooter and not really a qualified organiser. Organiser look-see-look see and
    also got assistant, and also not doing any shooting at all, so how can compare me
    and them leh. I am also there to shoot what.

    OK guys thanks for coming to my first and last TFCD shoots. I don't want to waste
    my b----- time organising the shoot and in return get critised.
    At least he is willing to give you feedback . Anyway you might want to talk to the rest who attend and see what can be improved for your TFCD. Surely you all want to have a even better TFCD for future.

  8. #888
    Member majujat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by myopia View Post
    Haha! some of our bros in action....
    Bro, hahaha next time I will target you in weird pose.

  9. #889
    Member majujat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh View Post
    At least he is willing to give you feedback . Anyway you might want to talk to the rest who attend and see what can be improved for your TFCD. Surely you all want to have a even better TFCD for future.
    Thanks Bro. Should say "stab in the back" because I wasn't there. Hahaha.

  10. #890
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    458

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by majujat View Post
    Thanks Bro. Should say "stab in the back" because I wasn't there. Hahaha.
    bro,

    sorry to hear ur story but dun be dis hearten. i wanted to join u ppl but i was a bit late when i see the post.

    well if those ppl want well organised and pretty pretty models, ask them to go for paid shoot. modelinn got very well organised and very pretty models.

    since u take the time to organised and arrange for models, i feel tat u should be appreciated.

    as for ur pic, may i ask wats ur gear and exif? cos its very soft....

    jay the killer

  11. #891
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang, Singapore, Sing
    Posts
    114

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    MJ, thanks for organising the shoot. Don't be disheartened. The photographers should appreciate your time and effort in organising this TFCD, bearing in mind that you don't receive anything in return. Moreover, they should also learn to behave professionally as a photographer, be it to the organiser, the models and also other photographers involved in the shoot.

    Anyway, just to share two of the pictures I've taken of Moon.



    Last edited by Urbangear; 28th May 2008 at 01:19 AM.
    Leonardo Da Vinci
    "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."

  12. #892

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by majujat View Post
    Bro, hahaha next time I will target you in weird pose.
    eheh plenty of chances bro plenty of chance! haha! especially me got lots of weird poses...haha!

  13. #893
    Member majujat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Jay View Post
    bro,

    sorry to hear ur story but dun be dis hearten. i wanted to join u ppl but i was a bit late when i see the post.

    well if those ppl want well organised and pretty pretty models, ask them to go for paid shoot. modelinn got very well organised and very pretty models.

    since u take the time to organised and arrange for models, i feel tat u should be appreciated.

    as for ur pic, may i ask wats ur gear and exif? cos its very soft....

    jay the killer
    Thanks bro. I am using d80 and lens can't remember it is either 50mm 1.8 or tamron
    17-50mm. Can't check the exif as I am currently at work. Main reason could be
    Im using wrong setting. Yah too soft and I can see that too.

    I have never been to modelinn's shoot before but her models always WOW.

    Quote Originally Posted by Urbangear View Post
    MJ, thanks for organising the shoot. Don't be disheartened. The photographers should appreciate your time and effort in organising this TFCD, bearing in mind that you don't receive anything in return. Moreover, they should also learn to behave professionally as a photographer, be it to the organiser, the models and also other photographers involved in the shoot.

    Anyway, just to share two of the pictures I've taken of Moon.
    You're welcome bro. Hope to meet up for another babyfairy shoots. Indeed we hv met
    few times but we don't talk to each other. I shy lah bro because you are holding two
    cameras on hand like a PRO at that time. Hahaha. Btw bro, your pics always good lah
    so for you. Your 85mm is too good so NHR for me. One day must get one
    also.

    Quote Originally Posted by myopia View Post
    eheh plenty of chances bro plenty of chance! haha! especially me got lots of weird poses...haha!
    I will check on this Sunday to confirm it. Hahaha. Must support Edwin. Not sure
    everyone here aware that Edwin is arranging model shoots at Pasir Ris Park on this
    Sunday.

  14. #894

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    sunday got shoot ? great !!

  15. #895
    Member majujat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luval View Post
    sunday got shoot ? great !!
    Must give credit to Edwin for his daring role. Hahaha.

    See this forum. http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=380229

    This time photogs must line up one straight line so nobody will block somebody view.
    After 2 shots must move back so that next photog got the chance to shot the same
    pose. Must not change pose until everyone have their shots. Encourage to have SOP
    else most photog will go home with .

  16. #896
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    458

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by majujat View Post
    This time photogs must line up one straight line so nobody will block somebody view.
    After 2 shots must move back so that next photog got the chance to shot the same
    pose. Must not change pose until everyone have their shots. Encourage to have SOP
    else most photog will go home with .
    bro,

    u know tat is iss IMPOSSIBLE. if join a group shoot, someone somehow will block somebody.

    unless the photographer hire the model just for himself or arrange a TFCD just for himself only.

    dun expect to join a group TFCD/shoot and expect tat the model is only there just for u.....

    if someone who attended ur TFCD and having the above expectation, then it prove tat he/she is a little bit too much. even if the model is to listen to only 1 photographer, it will be the organiser, which is u.

    jay the killer

  17. #897

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    I dun like this SOP,, really , if u book the model all by urself . by all mean go ahead and called the shot ..
    this group shot. All of us must be auto..shoot already move away or move ard.. be sensitive to others.. I see pple sit there for the whole day looking their lcd as if they are watching a movie. Come on.. their shadow is in my Pic . I got to shout to make that guy MOVE..

  18. #898
    Member majujat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Favourite lens for portraite is 70-200, 85, 50mm and this group also
    will have the least shoots because they have to stand a distance. So when
    they move further back, those with shorter range will automatically go to
    the front. Standard right? They can't stand far because bokeh will be poor
    and portraite becomes landscape pics.

    If they don't know each other, shouting can later become WWF. My last shoot
    with babyfairy, there is a guy use fisheye and stand so close to the model and since
    I was using 70-300 at that time, I have to wait. And before I get my shoots, others
    with shorter range join in and block my view. Since there are three groups, I jumped
    back to my first group and happy with them as most of them using longer range,
    and solve the problem.

    All this problems bound to happen. So the best lens for group shots, I will use my
    Tamron 18-50 mm. Higher that this range, either go for max 3:1 or private shoot
    or as I have suggested queue up - it does works and I have tried it.

    So no offend guys, it just my opinion.
    Last edited by majujat; 28th May 2008 at 10:31 PM.

  19. #899

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by majujat View Post
    Guys, got to know that someone mentioned it was disorganised. Ha... expecting
    well organised for an unpaid TFCD shoots. Shouldn't be there in the first place if
    got SO HIGH expectation.

    I am shooter and not really a qualified organiser. Organiser look-see-look see and
    also got assistant, and also not doing any shooting at all, so how can compare me
    and them leh. I am also there to shoot what.

    OK guys thanks for coming to my first and last TFCD shoots. I don't want to waste
    my b----- time organising the shoot and in return get critised.
    I think MJ did a good job in the organisation of the TFCD, it's after all his first time doing it for the East Shooters. As with any big group, it's a challenge to control everyone esp with all of us coming from different photographic backgrounds and having different expertise so our expectations are all different.

    Pity the more experienced ones in the group didn't step up and take charge so that the shoot will become more 'organised'.

    Lastly, i'd like to apologise for leaving so early, totally forgot about my fashion course shoot at PSS that started at 9.30am. So I won't able to attend this sun's shoot at Pasir Ris organised by Edwin..got 3 models somemore..haiz...

  20. #900

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Hi majujat is patrick again any idea do i have to pay for the models organised by edwin?

Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •