Page 41 of 53 FirstFirst ... 16313639404142434651 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 1046

Thread: East Shooter Anyone?

  1. #801
    Member majujat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by gurei View Post
    Oops! didn't take note on the year... man, I guess the tour's over.
    Can just walk in. Register with the security guard nearby the entrance.
    Last edited by majujat; 7th May 2008 at 11:33 PM.

  2. #802

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by iheartthee View Post
    Awww~ Try to come okay? Just remember not to run out with your rifle or something.
    haha, won't la. wait the whole singapore police force will be looking for me.

    but my schedule on that sat is supposed to be a full day affair till 5pm, so hard to say until that Sat itself. I will let Chief know by 2pm on Sat la.


    Chief! PM me the location of the studio ok?

  3. #803
    Member majujat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by lukesky View Post
    haha, won't la. wait the whole singapore police force will be looking for me.

    but my schedule on that sat is supposed to be a full day affair till 5pm, so hard to say until that Sat itself. I will let Chief know by 2pm on Sat la.


    Chief! PM me the location of the studio ok?
    If you are late, still can come bah... continue outside the studio lah.
    Use your car headlight if it is dark.

  4. #804
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    449

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by lukesky View Post
    haha, won't la. wait the whole singapore police force will be looking for me.

    but my schedule on that sat is supposed to be a full day affair till 5pm, so hard to say until that Sat itself. I will let Chief know by 2pm on Sat la.


    Chief! PM me the location of the studio ok?
    no problemo.
    My mind is between quarks and quasars

  5. #805
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    449

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    East Shooters first studio shoot

    date: 17 May 2008.
    time: 3 P.M. - 6 P.M.
    location: somewhere near the central/western area (only those confirmed will know the exact location)
    model: 1) zoe raymond http://bbabyprincess.multiply.com/
    2) our very own ihearthee (tfcd)
    theme: traditional costume (malay costume is confirmed, now looking for saree. may also have cheongsam and other costumes too)
    mua: still looking for one

    expenses:
    studio - $40 x 3 hours = $120
    model - $55 x 2 hours = $110 (the other hour for make up and changing of costumes)
    mua - tentatively at $100

    total = $330

    this shoot will be on a cost sharing basis. so it works out like this

    photog : cost
    3 = $110
    4 = $82.50
    5 = $66
    6 = $55

    i'm trying to get an mua that is doing up or re-doing her fortfolio who is either charging cheaply or doing this as tfcd as well. anyone knows of one?

    there may be tfcd of either one or two models. so far ihearthee has shown interest to do the tfcd.

    ok, those who are interested please leave ur name below

    1) irahaz76
    2) mazdadan (tbc - he's overseas now)
    3) photougenics
    4) majujat
    5) mojopy
    6)


    -> wah... mid afternoon. can start a bit earlier? I go class gathering in city area in the evening leh.
    btw, my exams finish liao so i'm free
    Sorry mojopy. the studio is booked from 3 - 6 pm. Once we're there, I think it will take about 30-45 mins for the models to get ready with the costumes and make-up. anyway, that's my estimate only arr. u still have the male models around. shoot them arr.

    hope u did well for ur exams.
    My mind is between quarks and quasars

  6. #806
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    ok no problem.
    I'll shoot the guys instead.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  7. #807
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    449

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    ok no problem.
    I'll shoot the guys instead.
    but i must warn you. shooting the guys will cost u more.
    My mind is between quarks and quasars

  8. #808

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by irahaz76 View Post
    but i must warn you. shooting the guys will cost u more.
    Haha who are the guys? Do I wana know?

  9. #809
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by irahaz76 View Post
    but i must warn you. shooting the guys will cost u more.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  10. #810
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    chief,

    can let me know the location asap?
    my ajarn asked if I'm free to help the NUS Thai Ensemble for a performance from 1pm to 3pm on the same day.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  11. #811

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Chief! Waiting for your email~

  12. #812
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    449

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    chief,

    can let me know the location asap?
    my ajarn asked if I'm free to help the NUS Thai Ensemble for a performance from 1pm to 3pm on the same day.
    pmed you already
    My mind is between quarks and quasars

  13. #813
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    449

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by iheartthee View Post
    Chief! Waiting for your email~
    sorri, been busy. tonite i email you
    My mind is between quarks and quasars

  14. #814
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    449

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    East Shooters first studio shoot

    date: 17 May 2008.
    time: 3 P.M. - 6 P.M.
    location: somewhere near the central/western area (only those confirmed will know the exact location)
    model: 1) zoe raymond http://bbabyprincess.multiply.com/
    2) our very own ihearthee (tfcd)
    theme: traditional costume (malay costume is confirmed, now looking for saree. may also have cheongsam and other costumes too)
    mua: still looking for one

    expenses:
    studio - $40 x 3 hours = $120
    model - $55 x 2 hours = $110 (the other hour for make up and changing of costumes)
    mua - tentatively at $100

    total = $330

    this shoot will be on a cost sharing basis. so it works out like this

    photog : cost
    3 = $110
    4 = $82.50
    5 = $66
    6 = $55

    those who are interested please leave ur name below

    1) irahaz76
    2) mazdadan (tbc - he's overseas now)
    3) photougenics
    4) majujat
    5) mojopy
    6)

    anyone found a tfcd mua?

    btw, now we have 3 models. Zoe (paid), our own homegrow(ing) talent Annaling and Zoe's friend, Autumn, the latter two being TFCD.

    So far it's baju kurong and kebaya. still looking around for other costumes. guys can u help out to source for these?
    My mind is between quarks and quasars

  15. #815

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by irahaz76 View Post
    anyone found a tfcd mua?

    btw, now we have 3 models. Zoe (paid), our own homegrow(ing) talent Annaling and Zoe's friend, Autumn, the latter two being TFCD.

    So far it's baju kurong and kebaya. still looking around for other costumes. guys can u help out to source for these?
    Hey guys, i used to rent costume at NO.1 Costume. It located along the stretch of Baghdad St (Arab St). They had whole lots of range.

  16. #816
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    449

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    Hey guys, i used to rent costume at NO.1 Costume. It located along the stretch of Baghdad St (Arab St). They had whole lots of range.
    Thanks for the info
    My mind is between quarks and quasars

  17. #817
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    840

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by irahaz76 View Post
    Thanks for the info
    Bro need any help let me know.. will be free these few days...
    La Vida Sin Amor
    [My|Creations']

  18. #818
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    449

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by photougenics View Post
    Bro need any help let me know.. will be free these few days...

    thanks. what with all the extra work at the office, i'm almost down and out. can u pm me ur number? i'll let you know soon.
    My mind is between quarks and quasars

  19. #819

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by irahaz76 View Post
    sorri, been busy. tonite i email you
    Okay chief!

    Will be waiting for your email!

  20. #820

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Chief just came back unfortunately could not made it this Saturday. BTW have you given them the CD. need to send my to her or can I give it to you.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •