Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1046

Thread: East Shooter Anyone?

  1. #441
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by majujat View Post
    Going to BVB as a player or photog?
    it's all sun and sand and sometimes rain. no cam.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  2. #442

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by majujat View Post
    I am OK to meet up on SUN or SAT morning. SAT is alternate.
    Should we vote for 2nd IC ?

    I vote for MJ as 2nd in command.

  3. #443

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by irahaz76 View Post
    sigh, u guys not gonna give up on this indian chief thingy are u?
    Not really

  4. #444
    Member majujat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by LawrenceTeo View Post
    I vote for MJ as 2nd in command.



    Honestly, I prefered Lukesky to be 2nd IC. Kindly vote for him.

    Not me leh.



    .

  5. #445
    Member majujat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    it's all sun and sand and sometimes rain. no cam.
    So no Cam. It seems like just a normal gathering with your friends..



    .

  6. #446
    Member majujat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by engrmariano View Post
    i dont have that shot when i went down.
    lucky for you.


    It is very difficult to take night shots without speedlight.
    Not sure when and where will be their next performance.
    Hopefully someone here in CS have info about it. I don't mind
    to be their official photog.



    .

  7. #447
    Member majujat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    OK guys CHAT will be at Kopitiam.

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...356035&page=14


    .

  8. #448

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by majujat View Post
    OK guys CHAT will be at Kopitiam.

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...356035&page=14


    .
    I'm going to miss thread-hopping.

  9. #449
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    449

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by iheartthee View Post
    I'm going to miss thread-hopping.
    aiya, no one's gonna stop u from thread hopping. although the "official" chat is at kopitiam section, i see people still chatting here despite saying wanna stop doing that.

    anyway, to update everyone, here's the list of people going on this coming Saturday morning:

    Eastshooters 1st TFCD
    Date: 29 March 2008
    Time: 8.30 AM
    Venue: Pasir Ris Park
    Rendezvous: McDonald's White Sands
    Model: Annaling (ihearthee) / Bee
    Theme: Bohemian Wrap / Meowing good time (Cutie Catgirl) / Women in the Army (backup theme) (above is for Annaling so far. Bee has yet to confirm as she's out of town currently)

    1) irahaz76
    2) majujat
    3) lukesky
    4) zac08
    5) engrmariano
    6) Daneisha0802
    7) Mazdadan
    8) S11loop
    9) Lawrence Teo
    10)
    11)
    12)

    Alright guys, I've made allowances for up to 12 photogs considering that Bee is joining us this Saturday as a model too. This will give the ratio of 6:1 (photogs:models). Please take note that Annaling has some experience in TFCD and Bee has none whatsoever, so please be patient with them.

    So far, engrmarianoand S11loop have been quiet. Can you guys let me know whether you're coming this sat? I've smsed engrmariano, waiting for confirmation from him. S11loop, please sms me ur confirmation by thursday nite please. thanks.




    My mind is between quarks and quasars

  10. #450
    Senior Member engrmariano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Rivervale
    Posts
    3,532

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Eastshooters 1st TFCD
    Date: 29 March 2008
    Time: 8.30 AM
    Venue: Pasir Ris Park
    Rendezvous: McDonald's White Sands
    Model: Annaling (ihearthee) / Bee
    Theme: Bohemian Wrap / Meowing good time (Cutie Catgirl) / Women in the Army (backup theme) (above is for Annaling so far. Bee has yet to confirm as she's out of town currently)

    1) irahaz76
    2) majujat
    3) lukesky
    4) zac08
    5) engrmariano <- will confirm wednesday
    6) Daneisha0802
    7) Mazdadan
    8) S11loop
    9) Lawrence Teo
    10)
    11)
    12)

  11. #451
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Thanks,

    But I can't make it for this saturday. Sorry, forgot about another appointment I have...
    Last edited by zac08; 24th March 2008 at 07:59 PM.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  12. #452
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    449

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Eastshooters 4th Outing: Animal Instinct
    Date: 12 (Saturday 2 pm - 5pm) / 13 (Sunday 9 am- 12pm) April 2008
    Venue: The Zoo
    Rendezvous: TBC
    Model: Annaling posing in the tiger enclosure. please make sure you have really fast AF to shoot her pics with the hungry tigers (kidding arr. dun get angry lei, anna)

    This is the proposed 4th trip. As you can see, the dates are flexible (saturday afternoon so those working in the morning can hopefully join us) after consultation with mazdadan. He's the one to thank for this outing. You'll understand in a while. Please give feedback as to which date is the most desirable.

    For this outing, take note that 8 PHOTOGs get in FREE!!!! However, instead of making the other photogs pay for the full amount, what will happen is that we will split the cost equally (or as equal as possible - to the last 5 cents). This means that if 12 photogs go for this outing, the 12 of us will pay tickets of 4 adult entries divided by 12. Let's say the tickets is $6, then each of the 12 photogs will pay [($6x4)/(12)]= $2 (eh, how much is the zoo tickets eh?)

    Once the date is confirm by this Saturday, I'll put up the official outing signing up on that nite.

    Cheers
    My mind is between quarks and quasars

  13. #453
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    449

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Thanks,

    But I can't make it for this saturday. Sorry, forgot about another appointment I have...
    No prob, bro.

    Eastshooters 1st TFCD
    Date: 29 March 2008
    Time: 8.30 AM
    Venue: Pasir Ris Park
    Rendezvous: McDonald's White Sands
    Model: Annaling (ihearthee) / Bee
    Theme: Bohemian Wrap / Meowing good time (Cutie Catgirl) / Women in the Army (backup theme) (above is for Annaling so far. Bee has yet to confirm as she's out of town currently)

    1) irahaz76
    2) majujat
    3) lukesky
    4) engrmariano <- will confirm wednesday
    5) Daneisha0802
    6) Mazdadan
    7) S11loop
    8) Lawrence Teo
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)
    My mind is between quarks and quasars

  14. #454

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by irahaz76 View Post
    Eastshooters 4th Outing: Animal Instinct
    Date: 12 (Saturday 2 pm - 5pm) / 13 (Sunday 9 am- 12pm) April 2008
    Venue: The Zoo
    Rendezvous: TBC
    Model: Annaling posing in the tiger enclosure. please make sure you have really fast AF to shoot her pics with the hungry tigers (kidding arr. dun get angry lei, anna)

    This is the proposed 4th trip. As you can see, the dates are flexible (saturday afternoon so those working in the morning can hopefully join us) after consultation with mazdadan. He's the one to thank for this outing. You'll understand in a while. Please give feedback as to which date is the most desirable.

    For this outing, take note that 8 PHOTOGs get in FREE!!!! However, instead of making the other photogs pay for the full amount, what will happen is that we will split the cost equally (or as equal as possible - to the last 5 cents). This means that if 12 photogs go for this outing, the 12 of us will pay tickets of 4 adult entries divided by 12. Let's say the tickets is $6, then each of the 12 photogs will pay [($6x4)/(12)]= $2 (eh, how much is the zoo tickets eh?)

    Once the date is confirm by this Saturday, I'll put up the official outing signing up on that nite.

    Cheers

    HAHAH! okay now I scare. I don't want to die!!

  15. #455

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by irahaz76 View Post
    No prob, bro.

    Eastshooters 1st TFCD
    Date: 29 March 2008
    Time: 8.30 AM
    Venue: Pasir Ris Park
    Rendezvous: McDonald's White Sands
    Model: Annaling (ihearthee) / Bee
    Theme: Bohemian Wrap / Meowing good time (Cutie Catgirl) / Women in the Army (backup theme) (above is for Annaling so far. Bee has yet to confirm as she's out of town currently)

    1) irahaz76
    2) majujat
    3) lukesky
    4) engrmariano <- will confirm wednesday
    5) Daneisha0802
    6) Mazdadan
    7) S11loop
    8) Lawrence Teo
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)
    OH YAR! Dress code for all photogs!


    PINK T-SHIRTS!!

    For easy identification purposes!

    No Pink No Go! Heehee.

  16. #456

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Hey guys. Im new here and was wondering if anyone can join this photo shoot? Newbie also can join?

  17. #457
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    449

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by dark-serpentine View Post
    Hey guys. Im new here and was wondering if anyone can join this photo shoot? Newbie also can join?
    it's fine with us. please put in ur name in the list. do you know how to do it?
    My mind is between quarks and quasars

  18. #458
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    449

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by iheartthee View Post
    OH YAR! Dress code for all photogs!


    PINK T-SHIRTS!!

    For easy identification purposes!

    No Pink No Go! Heehee.
    waaa, u can print my pic arr, the one mj been circulating in eastshooter kopitiam. for sure u can identify me wan. (saved from wearing pink!!!!)
    My mind is between quarks and quasars

  19. #459

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by irahaz76 View Post
    Eastshooters 4th Outing: Animal Instinct
    Date: 12 (Saturday 2 pm - 5pm) / 13 (Sunday 9 am- 12pm) April 2008
    Venue: The Zoo
    Rendezvous: TBC
    Model: Annaling posing in the tiger enclosure. please make sure you have really fast AF to shoot her pics with the hungry tigers (kidding arr. dun get angry lei, anna)

    This is the proposed 4th trip. As you can see, the dates are flexible (saturday afternoon so those working in the morning can hopefully join us) after consultation with mazdadan. He's the one to thank for this outing. You'll understand in a while. Please give feedback as to which date is the most desirable.

    For this outing, take note that 8 PHOTOGs get in FREE!!!! However, instead of making the other photogs pay for the full amount, what will happen is that we will split the cost equally (or as equal as possible - to the last 5 cents). This means that if 12 photogs go for this outing, the 12 of us will pay tickets of 4 adult entries divided by 12. Let's say the tickets is $6, then each of the 12 photogs will pay [($6x4)/(12)]= $2 (eh, how much is the zoo tickets eh?)

    Once the date is confirm by this Saturday, I'll put up the official outing signing up on that nite.

    Cheers

    Hi irahaz76, I think it had been a long time since you have been to the Zoo. Admission to the Zoo is S$ 16.50 per person.

  20. #460
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kembangan
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: East Shooter Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by iheartthee View Post
    OH YAR! Dress code for all photogs!


    PINK T-SHIRTS!!

    For easy identification purposes!

    No Pink No Go! Heehee.
    I rather be wearing a pink top then a tee with Zack's pic on it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •