Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Thread: Phuket Hotels

  1. #21

    Default Re: Phuket Hotels

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    this budget will get you 5 or 6 stars in Phuket ....
    LOL Try Trisara! My Fav! Stay at Trisara... then go to any pubs at Patong beach and tell the girls there you stay at Trisara. They will die to go back to your room with you.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Phuket Hotels

    Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    LOL Try Trisara! My Fav! Stay at Trisara... then go to any pubs at Patong beach and tell the girls there you stay at Trisara. They will die to go back to your room with you.
    trisara. nice!

  3. #23

    Default Re: Phuket Hotels

    Quote Originally Posted by boredphuck View Post
    trisara. nice!
    One of the best!

  4. #24

    Default Re: Phuket Hotels

    Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    LOL Try Trisara! My Fav! Stay at Trisara... then go to any pubs at Patong beach and tell the girls there you stay at Trisara. They will die to go back to your room with you.
    wa the price is for per day or package? cheapest US500 +

  5. #25

    Default Re: Phuket Hotels

    Quote Originally Posted by kirkchua79 View Post
    wa the price is for per day or package? cheapest US500 +
    Yes. Comes with your own cliff view, Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, housemaid and butler.
    Tip top luxury stay. the only problem, It's quite a distance from patong.

  6. #26

    Default Re: Phuket Hotels

    Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    Yes. Comes with your own cliff view, Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, housemaid and butler.
    Tip top luxury stay. the only problem, It's quite a distance from patong.
    take cab i think oso less than an hour right?like that is 6star or 7 star?

  7. #27

    Default Re: Phuket Hotels

    Quote Originally Posted by kirkchua79 View Post
    take cab i think oso less than an hour right?like that is 6star or 7 star?
    No need 1 hours lar. just about 40 minutes.

  8. #28

    Default Re: Phuket Hotels

    Well I definitely won't be staying there, no matter how far from sleazy Patong. It's fair to say that Phuket has definitely recovered from the Tsunami and most hotels I've tried to book are full up, despite their rates for the holiday season. Will keep trying but definitely can't be too picky, even with a budget of US$100.

  9. #29

    Default Re: Phuket Hotels

    Just did a 3D2N short break in phuket 3 weeks ago. I stayed in Centara Karon beach resort. Karon beach is nice and empty especially at low tide, u can walk very far out. But the waves can be strong, so be careful.
    http://www.centarahotelsresorts.com/
    http://hydrop.multiply.com/photos/al.../Phuket_Escape
    HX300/ EPL6/ EOS60D/ 17-55mmF2.8IS/ 100mmF2.8Macro/ 135mmF2L/ 70-200mmF4LIS/ 300mmF4LIS

  10. #30

    Default Re: Phuket Hotels

    Agree, Centara karon beach resort
    Beach is quiet though...

  11. #31

    Default Re: Phuket Hotels

    Quote Originally Posted by corollax View Post
    Agree, Centara karon beach resort
    Beach is quiet though...
    Unfortunately it is fully booked for the period I am going. It was the first one I tried!

  12. #32

    Default Re: Phuket Hotels

    Quote Originally Posted by eastwest View Post
    Unfortunately it is fully booked for the period I am going. It was the first one I tried!
    then you should go to the Sunset beach Resort. Oh btw, they have free transport to and fro Patong. Formerly they used a Limo to transport couples. Now they have upgraded to Mini Bus.

  13. #33

    Default Re: Phuket Hotels

    Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    then you should go to the Sunset beach Resort. Oh btw, they have free transport to and fro Patong. Formerly they used a Limo to transport couples. Now they have upgraded to Mini Bus.
    Fully booked too

  14. #34

    Default Re: Phuket Hotels

    bundarika. new resort in layan. private beach. got private island some more.

  15. #35

    Default Re: Phuket Hotels

    Quote Originally Posted by eastwest View Post
    Fully booked too
    u checked their website? i think agency got better lobangs

  16. #36

    Default Re: Phuket Hotels

    Quote Originally Posted by eastwest View Post
    Fully booked too
    u checked their website? i think agency got better lobangs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •