Thread: mass/bulk printing

Default mass/bulk printing

do photo labs generally provide a special package/discount for the bulk printing of photos? about 200+ if they do, are there any that you guys would recommend? thanks

Default Re: mass/bulk printing

well honestly i dont think 200+ is a considered bulk printing unless u're talking about 8R and above..
    but if u wanna know the better labs around, there's KT at honglim complex and Grace Digital at sunset way..
    sigh.

lol...thanks bro...to me anything more than 36 is alot..first time i'm printing so many....will check those out..how about konota?

heh no prob.
    cant really comment about konota cuz i've only used them once and recently there aint much news about them.
    i use grace digital labs for all my prints cuz they have the best fuji prints i've seen locally.
    i've heard good stuffs about KT too.
    sigh.

Deregistered

Eh, 200+ 4R? If 4R that isn't considered volume. I use TripleD at Burlington Square, and I give them $25K-30K per annum turnover, after discounts. When you say mass printing, you are looking at stuff like 1000 x S8R and above, just to give a gauge.

A handful of quiet professionals have been going TripleD like myself. Grace also has a lot of good things said about them. I'll not comment about the rest though.

lol..my bad then, now i know 200 + 4r photos isn't considered bulk printing anyway, thanks for the advice guys

yeah.. 200+ 4R is like 6-7 rolls of 36 exp only. I think if you print abt 500 print onwards, 10% discount is usually given by most labs. However, sometimes u have to be thick-skin to ask for it lah.

How much is the pricing for 4R,5R, 8R n s8R? when print from most labs?

Deregistered

Konica Labs will probably be cheaper I guess, since they are having a perpetual offer of 15 cents for 4R (T+C applies). For Fuji FDI labs, varies from lab to lab. Don't know about Kodak Express.

Agentmonkey - if you want to print at TripleD, I can bring you there this weekend, as I've some to do. Other labs, however, I can't help you.