Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XV - Rafa, come back!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XV - Rafa, come back!!

by the way, LUCAS LEIVA had such an outstanding first full game for LIVERPOOL.

i think he have a BRIGHT FUTURE with LIVERPOOL!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

WILL RAFA BE SACKED?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    WILL RAFA BE SACKED?
    good question.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    good question.
    the american donuts haf no idea!

this season, after 13 games, we're still unbeaten! we really haf a chance to win the title!!!

com'on boys!

com'on american donuts!

SHOW RAFA THE $$$!!!

WILL RAFA BE SACKED?
    i don't think the new owners would want to face the wrath of the fans at such at early stage of their ownership especially when they (the bosses) are greenhorns to the business over this side of the ocean.

the bosses knows how much the fans value and respect rafa so it's not wise of them to be rocking the boat at this point.

i think they are showing rafa who's the boss and on rafa's part, americans only keep talking and talking but take very long time to make a decision.

Hahaha American really like to talk alot
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    i don't think the new owners would want to face the wrath of the fans at such at early stage of their ownership especially when they (the bosses) are greenhorns to the business over this side of the ocean.

the bosses knows how much the fans value and respect rafa so it's not wise of them to be rocking the boat at this point.

i think they are showing rafa who's the boss and on rafa's part, americans only keep talking and talking but take very long time to make a decision.
    REALLY fearful of the impact of seeing RAFA been asked to go so early n quickly.

even if so, do it in the off-season! but then again, who will replace RAFA??? JOSIE the kuniang?!

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Hahaha American really like to talk alot
    NATO mah....

17m pounds will go to signing mascherano.

10m pounds will be coming in for Carson.
    10m pounds for crouch if RAFA wanna sell him.

we dun haf much $$ left! this season we can really make a push for the EPL title!
    13games undefeated!

Actually TBH, i think Rafa shd be sacked. No owners like the manager to talk behind their backs.

Rafael Benitez is told to shut up or face sack
    By David Bond
    Last Updated: 2:17am GMT 26/11/2007

Rafael Benitez will be sacked as Liverpool manager if he continues to criticise the club's American owners, Tom Hicks and George Gillett jnr, in public, The Daily Telegraph understands.

Benitez already faces showdown talks with the multi-millionaire co-chairmen next month after he launched a fresh attack on them over the club's transfer policy at the weekend.

A statement from the pair on Liverpool's official website last night said: "Both of us, together with chief executive Rick Parry, plan to meet with Rafa when we come over mid-December to make decisions on the team's requirements at that time."

The latest stand-off between Benitez and the owners was sparked last week by Hicks' comments that the manager should concentrate on coaching the team and leave the task of buying and selling players to Parry.

Benitez hit back following Liverpool's 3-0 victory away to Newcastle United on Saturday saying that he was "surprised" at the Americans' sudden change of policy and that he should be involved in planning the team's future.

Hicks and Gillett will now meet Benitez in an effort to clear the air. Although former Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho is not being considered as a candidate to replace him, they have made it clear that Benitez's job is on the line if he continues to criticise them.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Rafael Benitez is told to shut up or face sack
    By David Bond
    Last Updated: 2:17am GMT 26/11/2007

Rafael Benitez will be sacked as Liverpool manager if he continues to criticise the club's American owners, Tom Hicks and George Gillett jnr, in public, The Daily Telegraph understands.

Benitez already faces showdown talks with the multi-millionaire co-chairmen next month after he launched a fresh attack on them over the club's transfer policy at the weekend.

A statement from the pair on Liverpool's official website last night said: "Both of us, together with chief executive Rick Parry, plan to meet with Rafa when we come over mid-December to make decisions on the team's requirements at that time."

The latest stand-off between Benitez and the owners was sparked last week by Hicks' comments that the manager should concentrate on coaching the team and leave the task of buying and selling players to Parry.

Benitez hit back following Liverpool's 3-0 victory away to Newcastle United on Saturday saying that he was "surprised" at the Americans' sudden change of policy and that he should be involved in planning the team's future.

Hicks and Gillett will now meet Benitez in an effort to clear the air. Although former Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho is not being considered as a candidate to replace him, they have made it clear that Benitez's job is on the line if he continues to criticise them.
    Hope the issue will be resolved... the thought of sacking Rafa in mid season is

Then again come end of season Rafa may also leave if he feels the board isn't backing him enough.

somehow this season Rafa is different, new goatee, grunge look and starting to talk and behave like de special one.....

If he can win the title, I won't mind he behave like the special one
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    If he can win the title, I won't mind he behave like the special one
    so let's hope he survive the Yankee owners, and last long enough to win us the EPL

REALLY fearful of the impact of seeing RAFA been asked to go so early n quickly.

even if so, do it in the off-season! but then again, who will replace RAFA??? JOSIE the kuniang?!
    This Kuniang is the only best chance LFC can win er 2 EPL in the row.........

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post

bring back King Kenny, supported by coaching team of Thompson, Souness, small Sam, Rush and Clemence as GK coach.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    bring back King Kenny, supported by coaching team of Thompson, Souness, small Sam, Rush and Clemence as GK coach.
    Kop's Dream Team.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    the kuniang can't join us as he got some contractual problem.

wa, JEFF GORGOR IS BACK!!!

OLIVE BRANCH MAY NOT BE ENOUGH FOR RAFA

Rafa Benitez may still lose his job at Liverpool, even if he tries to make peace with Tom Hicks and George Gillett.

The Liverpool Echo reports that Benitez is willing to make peace with Liverpool's American owners after repeatedly criticising their transfer policy over the weekend.

Benitez claimed that Hicks and Gillett didn't understand the European transfer system as he looks to add to his squad.

The owners refused to back Benitez in a statement issued on Sunday evening, leading to widespread reports that the Spaniard's sacking was a case of 'when' rather than 'if' this morning.

However, the Echo reports that Benitez is 'ready to hold out an olive branch' to his superiors, but that may come too late to save his job.

The paper quotes a 'source close to Benitez' as saying:

"Rafa loves it at Liverpool. He loves the people of the city, he loves the fans and he loves the club. All he wants is what's best for the fans - he gets frustrated when he feels he's not able to do that.

"But he is happy with Tom and George owning the club and he has enjoyed working with them since he came and he has no problem working with Rick (Parry) - all he wants is to be able to continue the job that he's started so he can continue improving the squad in a bid to deliver the title he knows Tom, George and Rick want just as badly as he does."

The source goes on to claim that the perceived reluctance of Liverpool to move on transfer targets has already cost the club at least one signing:

"The manager has got a few transfers that he wants to get done, one in January and two Bosmans in the summer but it looks like he is going to miss out on the first one now.

"That frustrated him because the first one was a centre half, a position he feels we really need back-up in. The frustration stems from the fact that communication has been so difficult with everyone being so far apart and in different time zones. But the fans should be reassured Rafa has no plans of walking away. He loves it here and his family are settled on Merseyside."

And While We're On About Poor Strikers
    Having written to the Mailbox a few weeks ago stating that Dirk Kuyt was little more than a very enthusiastic golden retriever in a Liverpool shirt, I was anxious awaiting his next goal, at which point I assumed that he would make me look like a bit of an eejit.

Imagine my relief when it turned out that Kuyt's next goal was EXACTLY the sort of goal that a golden retriever would actually score. It would have bounced in off its enthsiastic little doggie face as it hung around the six yard box waiting for someone to scratch it behind the ears.

The key difference, of course, is that the dog would have had the good grace not to celebrate it as though it was a 35-yard screamer.
    J. Colgan (the man may do good work for charidee but he is a footballing abomination), Macedonia

some disgruntled LIVERPOOL fan actually shares the same view as us on DIRTY KITE!