Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XV - Rafa, come back!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XV - Rafa, come back!!

haha song!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Buang big time lor! at home still buang. mcClown is tactically naive!

now, for him to join manyoo!!!
    ........oooppssss, no place for him there..... door closed.....
    better for him to join WEEEGONE.........

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    SHITTY PERFORMANCE BY ENGLAND !!!!

England still have a chance when it was at 2-2, but a change of formation back to 4-5-1 from 4-4-2 by Carrot head ( It was this 4-5-1 that England goes 2 down in the first 14 min) gives Croatia more breathing space again from England air bombardment and play the counter attack game.

England's long ball to Couch, the lone striker is never going to be threatening. England is just playing hopeful long ball to Crouch all night with him winning the knock down to nobody, then Croatia counter again. Beckham playing in the 2nd half inject the much need crosses . From one of those crosses, Crouch control the ball brilliently with his chest and smash a volley pass the keeper from close range to equalize at 2-2. Then Carrot head starts to play defensive again !!! Croatia substitution strikerPetric score a smashing angled long shot from outside the box, beautiful goal !!! England defence was leaky- amatuer standard, midfield was non existence, Croatia just run pass them during their counter. Our captain.....as usual work very hard like a headless fly, going no where.....

So.... now lets chop the Carrot Head....

Why am i not surprise? aahahaahahaaa.........when they revel that they goin to loob ball to Crouch ........ i say wah.... they really see Croatia no up man....sure buang! n ture enough buanged ...........

Anyway good for the lads no need to involved in international for now till WC qualifier ( best oso dun qualify dun waste time till they get someone better to manage the team lesser chance of getting injured)......... all can concentrate on domestic n CL......

As for now R.I.P England

Only pity is that Scotland was prevented from qualifying by a stupid referee. I would have love to see Scotland through, and England out. It'll be the worse insult for the England team.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Buang big time lor! at home still buang. mcClown is tactically naive!

now, for him to join manyoo!!!
    Noooooooo
    he like carson
    i think he will join leaferpool
    he n benny can work well together

mccarrot lose the match till dont know how to sit down worrr.

After his performance in this campaign, I think no other team will dare to sign him liaozzz
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

After his performance in this campaign, I think no other team will dare to sign him liaozzz
    Villa boss O'Neill: No permanent deal for Carson
    tribalfooball.com - November 21, 2007

Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill insists they're not planning to bring forward plans to sign permanently on-loan Liverpool goalkeeper Scott Carson.

"We have a season-long agreement and that is how it stands," said O'Neill. "I know nothing about what someone else is reported to have said but all I do know is that the facts are that no one has spoken to me or, I believe, anyone from Aston Villa.

"We have an agreement, and we are happy with that agreement unless Liverpool come and speak to us about it, then that becomes a different issue.

"I am very happy with the deal. I think that Scott has done very well for us, he is a young goalkeeper with plenty of talent and Liverpool obviously recognise that. But at the moment the agreement is for the year."

Carson has spoken of his desire to stay long-term.

O'Neill added: "I have seen Scott quoted now and again. I have not exactly sat down with Scott. I think he is pretty happy in the role at this moment.

"He is enjoying his football, in fact he is vying even to become first choice for England which is fantastic, we are delighted with that. But I haven't sat down with him yet to talk about any long-term future."

Actually I meant Carrot Head lah Kah-sng (tired leg in Hokkien) I like him, Liverpool think highly of him too, just that cannot keep a good keeper on the bench for too long, so he wants to go. When he started to play regularly for Villa he gets selected for England 1st team. Poor boy indeed, to make that kind of mistake....in his 1st game, but the condition of the field is so bad, keeper is bound to make mistake playing in such condition. I wonder why England team did not go for long shot to test the Croatia keeper Croatia scored 2 goals from super long shots though....
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

mccarrot tio sack liao...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    mccarrot tio sack liao...
    Really !!!! Latest news??

yap...confirmed...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

ya soccernet official webby already out !!!!!!

Football: England sack coach McClaren
    Posted: 22 November 2007 1718 hrs
    Photos 1 of 1
    Steve McClaren

LONDON: Steve McClaren paid the price of England's failure to qualify for Euro 2008 on Thursday when he was unceremoniously dismissed from his position as head coach.

McClaren, who had refused to resign, was sacked less than 12 hours after a 3-2 win for Croat at Wembley, combined with Russia's 1-0 win in Andorra, confirmed that England would miss out on a major tournament for the first time since the 1994 World Cup in the United States.

An emergency meeting of the Football Association (FA)'s Executive Board was wound up almost as soon as it began with McClaren's employers acutely aware that they had no option but to call an end to the former Middlesbrough manager's hapless 15-month reign.

A formal announcement of the decision was to be made at a press conference called for 0945 GMT, at which the FA was expected to outline how it will go about finding a successor to McClaren.

Aston Villa manager Martin O'Neill, who was a candidate for the position when McClaren got the job in the wake of the 2006 World Cup, has been installed as the early bookmakers favourite.

But the FA will inevitably also look at the possibility of approaching Jose Mourinho, who has been out of work since leaving Chelsea in September.

McClaren, who stepped up from his former role as number two to Sven Goran Eriksson in the wake of the last World Cup, was handicapped from the start of his time in the post by a feeling that he was a second-choice appointment, the FA having bungled approaches to both Guus Hiddink and Luiz Felipe Scolari.

Although McClaren refused to resign immediately after he and his players were booed off the Wembley turf by an angry capacity crowd, but he did agree that the squad had let the country down.

"It is an indescribable pain," McClaren said. "There is so much expectation, both from the fans in the stadium and the people watching on TV at home.

"We have let them down. We know what they are feeling - we are feeling exactly the same.

"I take responsibility. Ultimately, I said judge me over 12 games. We deserve to be where we finish and we have not deserved to qualify. That is my responsibility."

Those remarks suggest McClaren knew that his fate was sealed. By refusing to resign however he ensured that his employers would be obliged to pay him off for the remaining two years in his contract.

Having presided over a qualifying campaign in which England lost three out of 12 matches as well as being held to draws in Israel and, ultimately fatally, at home to Macedonia, McClaren will walk away with a severance payment in the region of 2.5 million pounds. - AFP/ac

Song ah for both him and us !!! But he more song, he gets 2.5 million pound Losser also have 2.5 x 3 = S$ 7.5 million

If its me kana sack also Happy~

Song ah for both him and us !!! But he more song, he gets 2.5 million pound Losser also have 2.5 x 3 = S$ 7.5 million

ya lor like strike toto leh.

Strike TOTO is so difficult, but for him to bring down England.....He make it look so easy Master !!!

Quote Originally Posted by iskofil View Post
    ........oooppssss, no place for him there..... door closed.....
    better for him to join WEEEGONE.........
    i heard birmingham lookin for new sacrificial item. maybe mcCarrot fits the bill. HAHAHA
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

wa... golden handshake!

this guy thick skin!
    rather kena sack then leave honourably!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!