Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 986

Thread: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XV - Rafa, come back!!

  1. #221
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XV - Rafa, come back!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    manyoo? i will never ever root for them.


    who cares abt them.

    we're after the EPL titles ourselves.

    cannot let gooners keep on running away with wins... after wins.

  2. #222
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XV - Rafa, come back!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    we mux at least gif the other pretenders a run.


    RAFA COME BACK!!! like calling out to spirit on the 7th day.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #223

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XV - Rafa, come back!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    hehe. We must not depend on others.
    yeah, but if they wanna buang and help our cause, we welcome it anytime

  4. #224
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XV - Rafa, come back!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    yeah, but if they wanna buang and help our cause, we welcome it anytime
    buang them all!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #225
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XV - Rafa, come back!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    hehe. We must not depend on others.
    1st step is to sign javier mascherano on long term contract.

    2nd is to sell see-oso-sicko.

    3rd is to sell dirty kite.

    4th is to sign a new striker.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #226

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XV - Rafa, come back!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    1st step is to sign javier mascherano on long term contract.

    2nd is to sell see-oso-sicko.
    3rd is to sell dirty kite.
    4th is to sign a new striker.

    Got a feeling Rafa is more likely to sell Crouch.
    I just dun understand

  7. #227
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XV - Rafa, come back!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Got a feeling Rafa is more likely to sell Crouch.
    I just dun understand
    dun worry. u're not alone in not understanding rafa.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #228

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XV - Rafa, come back!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    dun worry. u're not alone in not understanding rafa.
    yeah, if we offer Rafa a penny for his thought each time, he will probably be richer than Bill Gates

  9. #229

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XV - Rafa, come back!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    yeah, if we offer Rafa a penny for his thought each time, he will probably be richer than Bill Gates
    fulham's manager was quoted as saying 'guessing rafa's lineup is very difficult'. don't we all know.

    so the next time we score a 8-0 victory, his next match lineup's gonna be the same as the previous.

  10. #230

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XV - Rafa, come back!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    manyoo? i will never ever root for them.


    who cares abt them.

    we're after the EPL titles ourselves.

    cannot let gooners keep on running away with wins... after wins.
    good to hear that. for a moment i thought...........

  11. #231
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XV - Rafa, come back!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    yeah, if we offer Rafa a penny for his thought each time, he will probably be richer than Bill Gates
    yeahhhhh!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #232

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XV - Rafa, come back!!

    chelsea buanged, hope tonite gooners buang, then next week Manyoo can buang.

  13. #233
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XV - Rafa, come back!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    chelsea buanged, hope tonite gooners buang, then next week Manyoo can buang.
    buang them all!! LAI LAI LAI!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #234
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XV - Rafa, come back!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    1st step is to sign javier mascherano on long term contract.

    2nd is to sell see-oso-sicko.

    3rd is to sell dirty kite.

    4th is to sign a new striker.
    we need centre backs too. And maybe a replacement for the ageing Finnan.

  15. #235
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XV - Rafa, come back!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    we need centre backs too. And maybe a replacement for the ageing Finnan.
    we got adeloa or something like tat in the position. he's playing better as a right back.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #236

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XV - Rafa, come back!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    we got adeloa or something like tat in the position. he's playing better as a right back.

    Finnan like Hyypia hardworking loyal servant. But Aberloa seem to be a smarter player, very good going forward.

  17. #237
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XV - Rafa, come back!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Finnan like Hyypia hardworking loyal servant. But Aberloa seem to be a smarter player, very good going forward.
    he is better at right back then at left back.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #238

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XV - Rafa, come back!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    he is better at right back then at left back.
    Left back, we can only pray Aurelio dun get injured. Shouldnt have let Stephen Warnock go, then again, me not Rafa.

  19. #239
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XV - Rafa, come back!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Left back, we can only pray Aurelio dun get injured. Shouldnt have let Stephen Warnock go, then again, me not Rafa.


    let him go but we got riise mah! we shud all pray that he dun go dingdong and sell riise.


    but we got this young spanish left back, insua. very good. seen him play last season. haha


    think we shud be quite covered in the left back department.





    basket, gooners swept aside the royals.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #240
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C. Season XV - Rafa, come back!!

    Seeing Stephen Warnock play is a bit scary haha. The way he goes into a tackle, i think he is more suited to the Blackburn game haha.

Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •