Thread: A little shoot I did at a friend's place, my first time with the Canon AE1

Default A little shoot I did at a friend's place, my first time with the Canon AE1

Okay, so here are a few shots I took with the Canon AE1, and because I didn't pay much attention while taking the shots because I was pretty caught up with everything else, I didn't expect much but I'm pretty satisfied with quite a few of them as a first timer to manual photography.

Default Re: A little shoot I did at a friend's place, my first time with the Canon AE1

They weren't edited or cropped in any way. The first two photos were just put together.

Default Re: A little shoot I did at a friend's place, my first time with the Canon AE1

the first two pictures are alright. keep shooting!

Quote Originally Posted by kittiepanties View Post
    Okay, so here are a few shots I took with the Canon AE1, and because I didn't pay much attention while taking the shots because I was pretty caught up with everything else, I didn't expect much but I'm pretty satisfied with quite a few of them as a first timer to manual photography.

Thanks for photos, they have a nice atmosphere and mood. What lens are you using? it may work well with B&W film like Tri-x. In the photo above, the woman's left arm looks unusual though.
    Last edited by K3N; 9th November 2007 at 05:07 PM. Reason: included wrong photo

Quote Originally Posted by leicamp View Post
    Thanks for photos, they have a nice atmosphere and mood. What lens are you using? it may work well with B&W film like Tri-x. In the photo above, the woman's left arm looks unusual though.
    I used a 50mm f1.8, What do you mean by unusual?

Quote Originally Posted by kittiepanties View Post
    I used a 50mm f1.8, What do you mean by unusual?
    The texture of her clothing on her left upper arm looks abit blurry compared to the rest of her clothing and in comparison to the chair, the sharp difference makes it look abit unusual, pasted on? I guess its probably a combination of your lens and maybe she moved her arm when you took the photo.