Thread: Airline Mogul

Default Airline Mogul

Try this game out. Very simple interface. Especially those aviation lovers!

Basically, what you have to do is operate an Airline. Establish routes, buy or lease aircraft and join alliances. It's still in it's development so features are slowly being introduced as the game progresses. It's currently in the 1950s and will continue till 2010. 1 Real time day = 1 Game month.

The game engine is quite realistic as the Ryan Air method of expansion really works out in game - operating from small airports instead of the major hubs.

I'm currently operating a 26 aircraft fleet

http://www.airlinemogul.com/

Default Re: Airline Mogul

Quote Originally Posted by Klose View Post

Basically, what you have to do is operate an Airline. Establish routes, buy or lease aircraft and join alliances. It's still in it's development so features are slowly being introduced as the game progresses. It's currently in the 1950s and will continue till 2010. 1 Real time day = 1 Game month.

The game engine is quite realistic as the Ryan Air method of expansion really works out in game - operating from small airports instead of the major hubs.

this reminds me of dopewars

Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    nah this is more fun than dope wars.... one airline just went past 1Bn in value

Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    dopewars is fun and addictive. will give airline mogul a try though. wonder if... when we apply for a job in those airline companies... can we reference our game progress in our CV

eh... how come when i tried to create route... i'm not able to select any other airports (for Arrival) except my home airport?

what da hell?
    Last edited by mohgui; 19th November 2007 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    eh... how come when i tried to create route... i'm not able to select any other airports (for Arrival) except my home airport?

what da hell?
    You need to rent gates

hey do you know that by playing the Flight SIM it gives you a better chance of passing the Airline Pilot interview and actual flying test?
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

http://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/view_staff.php

The founders are really young!! while SG kids are studying hard...they are creating an online game..

I cant even create a account.. keep telling mi that the airline or the intial is taken.. and i've tried 20 over initials and name..

i'm lost. how to play it?
    Games of Thrones.....

Quote Originally Posted by Klose View Post

Hmmm...looks interesting! Reminds me the days i used to fly 'virtual airlines' in Microsoft Flight Simulator. Will give it a short! Thanks for sharing mate