Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 100

Thread: Island Life: Sentosa Outing!

  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike
    yeah thanks...

    Not bad leh... hehee.. so finally getting used to the camera eh...
    Wahahaha.. we OOT this thread for Wolfus!

    Btw.. tt pic was taken last yr.. Can see my Red hair? LoLz... now my hair is blonde!

  2. #62

    Default

    Originally posted by RuthBaby
    Wahahaha.. we OOT this thread for Wolfus!

    Btw.. tt pic was taken last yr.. Can see my Red hair? LoLz... now my hair is blonde!
    ok ok.. back to topic.. so are you going???

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike
    ok ok.. back to topic.. so are you going???
    my studio shoot is at 2PM... sure ends at 5... cos its a family thingy... -_-"
    doubt i can make it wor

  4. #64

    Default

    Originally posted by RuthBaby
    my studio shoot is at 2PM... sure ends at 5... cos its a family thingy... -_-"
    doubt i can make it wor
    oic.. sigh... still tot can get you to bring some "snack" down,,,,,
    sigh sigh....

  5. #65
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    hErE lAh
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike
    oic.. sigh... still tot can get you to bring some "snack" down,,,,,
    sigh sigh....
    turns out its actually food you'd miss!

  6. #66

    Default

    Originally posted by lavenderlilz
    turns out its actually food you'd miss!
    Lao-Jie....
    aiyo... not that I miss her food lah.. just that it "on the way" mah....

    hehehee....
    so are you coming?

  7. #67
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    hErE lAh
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike
    Lao-Jie....
    aiyo... not that I miss her food lah.. just that it "on the way" mah....

    hehehee....
    so are you coming?
    hehehe - thot it was her u miss mah

    i may turn up lah. You all only playing freezebee huh?

  8. #68

    Default

    Originally posted by lavenderlilz
    hehehe - thot it was her u miss mah

    i may turn up lah. You all only playing freezebee huh?
    Well depending on the crowd, Beach volleyball is in too if there is a call for that.

    btw,,.. it called FRISBEE!
    and in AG's term.... FREAKING FRISBEE!

  9. #69
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    hErE lAh
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike
    Well depending on the crowd, Beach volleyball is in too if there is a call for that.

    btw,,.. it called FRISBEE!
    and in AG's term.... FREAKING FRISBEE!
    oops spelling mistake LOL! can't believe i did that

  10. #70

    Default

    Originally posted by lavenderlilz
    oops spelling mistake LOL! can't believe i did that
    ...................................

  11. #71
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    hErE lAh
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike
    ...................................
    how come bo sia one? u fainted liao huh?

  12. #72
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Originally posted by lavenderlilz
    hehehe - thot it was her u miss mah

    i may turn up lah. You all only playing freezebee huh?
    Freezebee?

    Orh ... time to do corrections ... 100 times!

  13. #73
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    everton park
    Posts
    234

    Default

    sigh..
    sounds so fun.. thot that its gonna be my first cs outing but looks like gonna hev to take my name off the going list. just got arrowed to do something for friend this weekend...
    enjoy urselves folks. another time

  14. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by dehuis
    sigh..
    sounds so fun.. thot that its gonna be my first cs outing but looks like gonna hev to take my name off the going list. just got arrowed to do something for friend this weekend...
    enjoy urselves folks. another time
    And so the list stands @

    Confirmed:

    01. Wolfgang
    02. Bluestrike
    03. Ruan
    04. Larry
    05. AdamGoi
    06. Magixshoe
    07. kei
    08. MoriMori
    09. Ruan
    10.
    11.
    12.
    13.
    14.

    Probable:

    01. Togu
    02. xmen1977
    03. kindred
    04. Longman & His GF
    05. Violett & Willyfoo
    06. Noir
    07. Mystix
    08.
    09.
    10.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  15. #75

    Default

    Confirmed:

    01. Wolfgang
    02. Bluestrike
    03. Ruan
    04. Larry
    05. AdamGoi
    06. Magixshoe
    07. kei
    08. MoriMori
    09. Ruan
    10.
    11.
    12.
    13.
    14.

    Probable:

    01. Togu
    02. xmen1977
    03. kindred
    04. Longman & His GF
    05. Violett & Willyfoo
    06. Noir
    07. Mystix
    08. icebooke
    09.
    10.
    http://jeremyalexanderphoto.zenfolio.com/
    JEREMY ALEXANDER PHOTOGRAPHY

  16. #76

    Default

    Sorry Guys,

    Can't make it, mad boss wanna me to go back meeting at 12.





  17. #77

    Default

    Originally posted by togu
    Sorry Guys,

    Can't make it, mad boss wanna me to go back meeting at 12.




    sigh... another comrade lost.........

  18. #78

    Default



    /me perform the anti-rain dance.......


    Shld eb good weather liao!

  19. #79

    Default

    Originally posted by Larry
    aaaaahhhhhhh.... ok. i geddit. but truthfully, DCs also can be used for action shots. i've seen some pretty good shots taken by Wollfgang on his Fuji 602Z, of taekwondo, volleyball, etc.
    Yeah, DC can. Just tried it today. Went to Siloso Beach with my colleauge. The outcome not that blur.
    The best reward in life is laughter

  20. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike
    sigh... another comrade lost.........
    comrades, owing to last minute change in domestic policy from the supreme authority known as M.O.M., i will be unable to manifest my presense at the Sentosa gathering.

    ok ok so mother's day dinner has been changed to lunch. sorry i can't make it guys...

    but enjoy yourselves...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •