Pentaxian for Life
K1, K3, DA*16-50, Sigma 70-200, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, DA18-135WR, DA50-200WR
ok i tell u what, get a car mag..then flip to the page of the car range.
1. Highlight those car that is within your $ range.
2. Remove those brand/model u dont like (proton, lancer... cherry)
3. Check the cars spec on space, FC...
4. Go down to test drive it. remember to ask for the financial loan info as well
5. Then i think u can more a less know what u want liao.
seriously, at 60k budget, there's only so many models you can look at.
take away those poorly reviewed, minus the unreliable makes from 3rd world countries, you really aint left with much choice.