View Poll Results: Is it worth it paying so much more for B+W filters over basic hoya ones?

Voters
1081. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    652 60.31%
  • No

    212 19.61%
  • It depends on the filter

    217 20.07%
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 484

Thread: B+W filters: worth paying so much?

  1. #421

    Default Re: B+W filters: worth paying so much?

    i have a kenko zeta, in terms of maintenance, i always have to clean it with cloth and it's quite hard to remove 'stains' on it. while the B+W on my other lens, i have not even clean once (few mths old), just blower it and it's as clear as crystal.

  2. #422
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    420

    Default Re: B+W filters: worth paying so much?

    Hi...

    Just like to ask a noobie's question.....if I am to get the B+W XS-PRO 010 UV MRC for my Canon lenses, am I able to clip back the existing lens cap? Does the front thread of the filter enable the clip-on?
    A camera a day keeps me happy!
    Flickr me!

  3. #423

    Default Re: B+W filters: worth paying so much?

    Quote Originally Posted by SumoBear View Post
    Hi...

    Just like to ask a noobie's question.....if I am to get the B+W XS-PRO 010 UV MRC for my Canon lenses, am I able to clip back the existing lens cap? Does the front thread of the filter enable the clip-on?
    Yes you can! Even with the XS-Pro versions. you can do so

    Regards
    Edmund
    www.***********.com.sg

  4. #424
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    TPY, Singapore
    Posts
    105

    Default Re: B+W filters: worth paying so much?

    I have two B+Ws, like the build. Quality stuff.
    One loyal customer here for all my future lenses for sure!

  5. #425

    Default Re: B+W filters: worth paying so much?

    couldn't afford the B+W CPL filters, giving the Marumi Super Circulars a shot ^^

    But all my UVs are B+W and they're so easy to clean... vote to B+W

  6. #426
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Agree with you.

  7. #427
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,786

    Default

    Anyone knows how kenko zeta match up with b+w KSM CPL series?
    Equipment: D800|D700|11-16|28-75|105 Micro VR|50 F1.4G|85 F1.8G
    Through the Lens of Cowseye

  8. #428

    Default Re: B+W filters: worth paying so much?

    May I know those sellers selling B+W filters in the Mass Sales thread, are there original filters?
    Anyone bought from them before?

  9. #429

    Default

    Look original to me.
    Or u can buy online eg from maxsaver.net if u willing to wait few wks

  10. #430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123

    Have you tried hoya HD or kenko Zeta?
    I used to have Hoya hd so can compare with b+w. Iq wise very hard to tell
    Any difference both were impeccable. However Hoya was harder to screw on and off and harder to clean. Smudges on lens sometimes as hard as we avoid will happen. If out shooting a simple wipe on b+w will save the day. My opinion only thanks.

  11. #431
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Woodlands, Singapore
    Posts
    1,289

    Default Re: B+W filters: worth paying so much?

    I intend to purchase a 52mm B+W UV-Haze MRC filter...Checked on ebay and the price is so much different from the one offered at mass sales in this forum...is there any fake b+W filter out there that I should be wary of? Thanks..
    KANTAimages
    "through the lens where every memories is crafted"

  12. #432
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shahlan
    I intend to purchase a 52mm B+W UV-Haze MRC filter...Checked on ebay and the price is so much different from the one offered at mass sales in this forum...is there any fake b+W filter out there that I should be wary of? Thanks..
    Egg also can fake. You say lor. If really scared get from the big boys. If going for cheaper sources, that's the risk.

  13. #433

    Default Re: B+W filters: worth paying so much?

    is LEE filters much better than B+W filters?

  14. #434
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    SG, Melbourne
    Posts
    53

    Default Re: B+W filters: worth paying so much?

    not sure abt the warranty's in sg...but over in australia...they provide lifetime warranty...even against accidents..worth every penny

  15. #435
    Senior Member digitalpimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Shèng Gǎng
    Posts
    2,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shahlan
    I intend to purchase a 52mm B+W UV-Haze MRC filter...Checked on ebay and the price is so much different from the one offered at mass sales in this forum...is there any fake b+W filter out there that I should be wary of? Thanks..
    Yes. There are a lot of fake B+Ws circulating in the market. Just get from reputable shops to avoid headache.

  16. #436
    Senior Member digitalpimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Shèng Gǎng
    Posts
    2,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mpikxfx
    May I know those sellers selling B+W filters in the Mass Sales thread, are there original filters?
    Anyone bought from them before?
    Photoart. I buy my filters from him. Very reliable guy. The pick up place is conveniently located at Dhoby Ghaut.

  17. #437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalpimp

    Photoart. I buy my filters from him. Very reliable guy. The pick up place is conveniently located at Dhoby Ghaut.
    +1 shop at cathay.. Fast and easy.

  18. #438
    Member RuineD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Singapore, Yishun
    Posts
    31

    Default Re: B+W filters: worth paying so much?

    Just do some hijack on here

    Anyone have any experience in this?
    Shop and Review B+W Filter Limited Editon: B+W F-PRO GOLD Mount UV-Haze DMRC Filters

    Can someone comments on this?
    Cheers,
    RuiNeD

  19. #439
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuineD
    Just do some hijack on here

    Anyone have any experience in this?
    Shop and Review B+W Filter Limited Editon: B+W F-PRO GOLD Mount UV-Haze DMRC Filters

    Can someone comments on this?
    That's where I shop my B+W filters. Delivery is fast as they are from Hong Kong.
    Equipment: D800|D700|11-16|28-75|105 Micro VR|50 F1.4G|85 F1.8G
    Through the Lens of Cowseye

  20. #440

    Default Re: B+W filters: worth paying so much?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowseye View Post
    That's where I shop my B+W filters. Delivery is fast as they are from Hong Kong.
    Any one actually go to hk to buy direct from the company?

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •