Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicest cheesecake in singapore?

Default Nicest cheesecake in singapore?

I'm an cheesecake lover and i hoping to find a place where i can stick with ever since phoenix hotel cheesecake shop closed...

anyone know where i can find really decadent cheesecake that simply melts in your mouth?

Default Re: Nicest cheesecake in singapore?

I thought the nicest cheesecake in CS?

Eh CS got sell cheesecake??

Quote Originally Posted by viewwing View Post
    Eh CS got sell cheesecake??
    I think also got satay.

Amazing, can I also order from CS some cheesecake? Or is it selfserve

Personally speaking, I still prefer coffee bean cheesecake, but that's a tad rich... not really "melt in your mouth".

But it's still decadent!
    1D MkIII, 5D MkII 16-200 2.8L, 35L, 50L, 135L
    View my flickr

finally a thread after my own heart been a long time since i had cheesecake here but i remember liking the ones at NYDC when i used to go there...but that was a LONG time ago...

cheesecake can be found in the liverpool thread

i like the cheesecake from hot stones
    its soooooo cheesy
    you gotta go try it at boat quay

While in Singapore, Google for a cheesecake recipe and bake one yourself. Simply because I don't find any cheesecake here worthy of my praise.

I love the cheesecakes at The Cheesecake Factory at Albany, N.Y. (too bad I am not heading to New York soon. Their Albany branch is the best). All the cheesecakes on their menu are fabulous, but my all-time favorites are the Kahlua Cocoa Coffee cheesecake (medium richness) and Key Lime cheesecake (light richness). If you prefer 'super rich' cheesecakes (I guarantee your waistline will explode!), you will love their Godiva Chocolate cheesecakes and Chocolate Tuxedo Cream cheesecake.

Once you have tasted the best..... Nothing else will do.
    Last edited by photobum; 5th November 2007 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by photobum View Post
    While in Singapore, Google for a cheesecake recipe and bake one yourself. Simply because I don't find any cheesecake here worthy of my praise.

I love the cheesecakes at The Cheesecake Factory at Albany, N.Y. (too bad I am not heading to New York soon. Their Albany branch is the best). All the cheesecakes on their menu are fabulous, but my all-time favorites are the Kahlua Cocoa Coffee cheesecake (medium richness) and Key Lime cheesecake (light richness). If you prefer 'super rich' cheesecakes (I guarantee your waistline will explode!), you will love their Godiva Chocolate cheesecakes and Chocolate Tuxedo Cream cheesecake.

oooh yeah.. the godiva one was nice!

and i loved the dulce e leche one too.. but i had them not in newyork but in chicago and stanford.

in singapore i guess olio dome, secret recipe have decent cheesecakes for the creamy craving..
    chezburgr i can haz?

Quote Originally Posted by psychobiologist View Post
    and i loved the dulce e leche one too.. but i had them not in newyork but in chicago and stanford.
    Yum! Dulce de Leche cheesecake - Caramel cheesecake topped with caramel mousse on a soft vanilla crust.

ask our cheesecake bro!!!!!

o i forget the name of the place but there's a jap resturant at wheelock place that serves really really good tofu cheesecake! and hte serving presentation is really good too!

had cheesecake at cheese cake factory in chicago...overrated and have had way better

Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    o i forget the name of the place but there's a jap resturant at wheelock place that serves really really good tofu cheesecake! and hte serving presentation is really good too!
    Tofu cheesecake???? From my stand, tofu is only good for "Tau Huey".

Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    had cheesecake at cheese cake factory in chicago...overrated and have had way better
    Their Chicago branch was so,so.... I find that at The Cheesecake Factory, the busier the restaurant, the worse the cheesecakes are.

Albany, NY is where you should go for better The Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes. Not so busy, yet friendly service.
    Last edited by photobum; 5th November 2007 at 12:30 AM.

HILTON HOTEL!

Their Chicago branch was so,so.... I find that at The Cheesecake Factory, the busier the restaurant, the worse the cheesecakes are.

Albany, NY is where you should go for better The Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes. Not so busy, yet friendly service.
    oooo i'll have to try it when i'm in ny then. felt really disappointed when i had it at chicago...hopefully the ny one makes up for it

Quote Originally Posted by seanlim View Post
    HILTON HOTEL!
    Have not tried there before.... I heard dessert chef was a Michelin 5-star winner.
    Last edited by photobum; 5th November 2007 at 12:34 AM.

Erm... Cheesecake Cafe at East Coast Road? Near Siglap Centre. Haven't been there in a while, but I reckon it should still be there. Not sure if you guys will find it nice, but since its cheesecake you're looking for, then I guess they should have some at the Cheesecake Cafe.

Here's the address I found on some other website: 685 East Coast Road, Singapore 459054

Albany, NY branch.

It brings back a lot of fond memories.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast