Thread: Doggy Toilet

Default A very well litted 'Doggy Toilet'

Last edited by sherchoo; 3rd November 2007 at 02:38 PM.
    |SonyA700|T180mmf3.5|M70-210mmf4|S30mmf1.4|T17-50mmf2.8|T90mmf2.8|M5600hsdX2|

Default Re: Doggy Toilet

what are u trying to say? i have a hard time without proper descriptions understanding what you mean by doggy toilet.
    Canon 300D, 30D, 5D. 17-40 f4 L, 24-105 f4 L, 70-200 f2.8 L IS

Quote Originally Posted by djork View Post
    what are u trying to say? i have a hard time without proper descriptions understanding what you mean by doggy toilet.
    dogs like to wee on things like fire hydrants. when i read the title i knew that the image would contain something like a hydrant or tree before i even opened it - im not saying its the greatest title in the world for me but it certainly didn't need any further description.

Quite right.... I guess I have to give it another title...... any sugestions?
    |SonyA700|T180mmf3.5|M70-210mmf4|S30mmf1.4|T17-50mmf2.8|T90mmf2.8|M5600hsdX2|

Quote Originally Posted by sherchoo View Post
    Quite right.... I guess I have to give it another title...... any sugestions?
    'Please pee on me'?

I can appreciate the attempt to be subtle in your picture. Maybe it would be more complete if you can manage to capture the moment of a dog sniffing up the hydrant.

I duno. I think it's a little cluttered, but that might be a personal preference.

litted???

Hahaha...yes agreed, that's a dog toilet. However, photography-wise - I think it should perhaps have a dog in the picture 'doin it'. That would match your title more.

My 2 cents

cheers

Default Re: A very well litted 'Doggy Toilet'

That's an entire assortment of doggy toilets - the hydrant, the trees, the lamp posts, the trash bin, the grass patches ... I think the picture would gain if you focused on one item instead of showing the entire collection.

Default Re: A very well litted 'Doggy Toilet'

Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf View Post
    That's an entire assortment of doggy toilets - the hydrant, the trees, the lamp posts, the trash bin, the grass patches ... I think the picture would gain if you focused on one item instead of showing the entire collection.
    Otherwise, how about doing a whole series of dogs sniffing up each of these "toilets". Focusing on one per photo...