Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: small outings?

Default Re: small outings?

well...muz ask back the person who pm u... so who r u to gauge me in my work? to me and some others might be nice..but not just to u...

whatever it is..photography is an ongoing learning process...nowadays...too many pics r being post processed... so where's the pro in photography when u post process...i gotta salute to those who uses film cam...they cant edit the pics unless the scan it and PP...

actually...to my opinion..with the advance in technology...we have lost the touch of real photography of what it used to be..what we take...we juz say...'AHH..GO HOME CAN EDIT AND CROP THE PICS...'

I dun deny that i also do cropping and PP ...but nowadays...i try not to..seems like i've lost touch also in the real world of photography from my younger days..
    G-Collector

Quote Originally Posted by DewaKarma View Post
    well...muz ask back the person who pm u... so who r u to gauge me in my work? to me and some others might be nice..but not just to u...

whatever it is..photography is an ongoing learning process...nowadays...too many pics r being post processed... so where's the pro in photography when u post process...i gotta salute to those who uses film cam...they cant edit the pics unless the scan it and PP...

actually...to my opinion..with the advance in technology...we have lost the touch of real photography of what it used to be..what we take...we juz say...'AHH..GO HOME CAN EDIT AND CROP THE PICS...'

I dun deny that i also do cropping and PP ...but nowadays...i try not to..seems like i've lost touch also in the real world of photography from my younger days..
    He didn't PM me, just post in my TFCD thread. The moderator has kindly removed it already.Don't know who he is also, never met him before.I agree with you on the PP portion bro. Nowadays almost all the pictures posted have gone thru PP. Maybe that's why the thread crusher said that my work sucks cos the earlier pictures in my photobucket were not PP at all.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    He didn't PM me, just post in my TFCD thread. The moderator has kindly removed it already.Don't know who he is also, never met him before.I agree with you on the PP portion bro. Nowadays almost all the pictures posted have gone thru PP. Maybe that's why the thread crusher said that my work sucks cos the earlier pictures in my photobucket were not PP at all.
    bro galdor, any TFCD model shoot? your works good what. aiya. dont worry la.

or we organise small outings to share lor.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexalicious/
    Life starts at the speed of 240km/h

Amen to that, bro. That's why I have also been shooting more films than digital again in the past few months. I guess old habits die hard.

Btw I also prefer a smaller group. These days I usually just go out with a friend or two to shoot. More flexible and can control our own pace better. IMO 4 people is the maximum for outings/shoots.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentWave View Post
    Amen to that, bro. That's why I have also been shooting more films than digital again in the past few months. I guess old habits die hard.

Btw I also prefer a smaller group. These days I usually just go out with a friend or two to shoot. More flexible and can control our own pace better. IMO 4 people is the maximum for outings/shoots.
    wah...then u can GIVE me ur D200 and 125mm voightlander...rite? since u dun use it so much..y waste it...
    G-Collector

hmmm... so will thr be any small outings in late nov/early dec?

will be interested to join...

OT: is thr still a TFCD for TS?
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

wah...then u can GIVE me ur D200 and 125mm voightlander...rite? since u dun use it so much..y waste it...
    LOL. I didn't say I stopped using them completely. They have their own purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    hmmm... so will thr be any small outings in late nov/early dec?

will be interested to join...

OT: is thr still a TFCD for TS?
    hehe...galdor will lead again this time...he's the HEAD chief in organising all these...

lets go Ubin...either do landscape or macro..
    G-Collector

LOL. I didn't say I stopped using them completely. They have their own purposes.
    hehee..nice to know u still ard Mike...hehe..
    G-Collector

Quote Originally Posted by sexalicious View Post
    bro galdor, any TFCD model shoot? your works good what. aiya. dont worry la.

or we organise small outings to share lor.
    Ha...ha. Thank you for the kind words. I'll let you know when there's one.

hehe...galdor will lead again this time...he's the HEAD chief in organising all these...

lets go Ubin...either do landscape or macro..
    I organise again? You make me sweat leh bro.

Hi Mike. Haven't heard from you for some time. How are things man?

Thanks DewaKarma.

Doing not too bad, Galdor. Just haven't shot anything in the past couple of weeks. Kind of taking a short break from outing now.

guys,lets not let the TS feels he's being felt out n get back to the topic @ hand.

Thanks DewaKarma.

Doing not too bad, Galdor. Just haven't shot anything in the past couple of weeks. Kind of taking a short break from outing now.
    Glad to know you're doing good. Shoot more bro. Haven't gone on an outing with you for some time already. Hope to see you soon.

Sis lemon tea, what would you like to shoot? Maybe, you want to organise one and we will definitely lend our support.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon tea View Post
    hi guys im keen to join on cs outings but i would prefer small group one ... say <10. is there any?

the ones i read here are huge! like 30-40pax!.... very diff for me to learn as im still a newbie
    hi, u can consider joining us in the Tangs Shooter group. Our "Mulan" will guide u along the way. She's our gals leader of the gals section. We have a few female shooter running along with us.

Tangs Shooter TCSS

Tangs Shooter Outing

Tangs Shooter Photo Gallery

Join us, it'll be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon tea View Post
    hi guys im keen to join on cs outings but i would prefer small group one ... say <10. is there any?

the ones i read here are huge! like 30-40pax!.... very diff for me to learn as im still a newbie
    Hi lemon tea,

Do check out the Anything Goes (AG) outings and Learners' Outing (LO) by Azure. The outings are usually kept less than 5 pax. I have join a few of the outings and enjoyed them and you need not worried about gears / experience level.

Here is a sample of what you can expect at AG outings:

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Hi lemon tea,

Do check out the Anything Goes (AG) outings and Learners' Outing (LO) by Azure. The outings are usually kept less than 5 pax. I have join a few of the outings and enjoyed them and you need not worried about gears / experience level.

Here is a sample of what you can expect at AG outings:
    Wow, we think alike bro. Had suggested this to her in my 1st post in this thread. I enjoyed my outings with bro Azure too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12