Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Indulge

  1. #1

    Default Indulge

    taken with a canon 100mm macro..
    a product shot
    Last edited by tionghan; 2nd November 2007 at 07:24 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    big tree town
    Posts
    2,389

    Default Re: Indulge

    wow... very nice. but the white circumference around the liquid looks a bit like coconut milk thou. great job
    cameras are not made of tofu

  3. #3

    Default Re: Indulge

    Quote Originally Posted by Fotophilic View Post
    wow... very nice. but the white circumference around the liquid looks a bit like coconut milk thou. great job
    thanks dude..that is coconut milk..

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    big tree town
    Posts
    2,389

    Default Re: Indulge

    Quote Originally Posted by tionghan View Post
    thanks dude..that is coconut milk..
    care to share what was that actually? I tot it was some fruit juice or what.
    cameras are not made of tofu

  5. #5

    Default Re: Indulge

    Quote Originally Posted by Fotophilic View Post
    care to share what was that actually? I tot it was some fruit juice or what.
    its actually a mango dessert with coconut milk.. and it taste gooooood

  6. #6

    Default Re: Indulge

    nice!!! makes me wanna grap a cup..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: Indulge

    Nice. Was this PP-ed?

  8. #8

    Default Re: Indulge

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    Nice. Was this PP-ed?
    i only add in the words and some contrast tahts all

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: Indulge

    Allow me to nitpick for a moment.

    Might wanna watch the alignment of your watermark/tag on the border. Seems like 'tionghan Photography is sitting too low, so the bottom portion of some letters gets lost out of frame.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Indulge

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    Allow me to nitpick for a moment.

    Might wanna watch the alignment of your watermark/tag on the border. Seems like 'tionghan Photography is sitting too low, so the bottom portion of some letters gets lost out of frame.
    sharp eye man... thanks for notice

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •