Thread: The life of a photographer being 'TUA' by models on TFCD or paid assignments

Default The life of a photographer being 'TUA' by models on TFCD or paid assignments

As said in my other thread... I am ready to be flaked... haahaa haahaa...

but maybe this time alot lesser or alot more (if i meet some really wild and hot models)... just love it

your views need here pple... haf you ever been tua by models not showing up? how do you feel during that time? for photoshoots, castings, wadeva...

but pls leave the names and nick out... its a civilised world of learning...

| WORLD PEACE |

Default Re: The life of a photographer being 'TUA' by models on TFCD or paid assignments

I dunno about you, i also have my fair share of being tuas...

Whenever i was looking for the models, they always fly me kite... so much so i felt darn pissed... no matter how i try, i never could get a good model.

its better to be a still life photographer... bird shooting at the jurong bird park at tuas is never my cup of tea... lol...

putting my 50-500 to rest...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Default Re: The life of a photographer being 'TUA' by models on TFCD or paid assignments

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    I dunno about you, i also have my fair share of being tuas...

Whenever i was looking for the models, they always fly me kite... so much so i felt darn pissed... no matter how i try, i never could get a good model.

its better to be a still life photographer... bird shooting at the jurong bird park at tuas is never my cup of tea... lol...

putting my 50-500 to rest...
    Ur 70-200 f/2.8G SSM leh?

haaaas... i tink its lidat lar... personally though i am into shooting models... i dun realli like to haf the 'so-called' models who juz come and disappear lidat...

i met a number and am sure one of those pple who dun like to let pple waste my timez.

Cheers to models who bother to be there (dats called professional)

Whats the point of this thread? If the model TUA, nothing you can do about it, move on with life!

wah way to go. first start that other thread with the noble intention of protecting models while promoting yourself, now you go and sell out your previous stance and put the shoe on the other foot. What's next? bad mouthing clients?

Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    wah way to go. first start that other thread with the noble intention of protecting models while promoting yourself, now you go and sell out your previous stance and put the shoe on the other foot. What's next? bad mouthing clients?
    No one is bad mouthing lorz... unlike some pple here who is d unknown blaster :P heheheh

do we have a loner on a daily life cycle or a fighting chicken? hmmmzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by wildstallion View Post
    Whats the point of this thread? If the model TUA, nothing you can do about it, move on with life!
    Its true... quite sianz... juz gotta sit there and stare at your own camera and wished you probably should haf slept another hour or so...

Quote Originally Posted by enimister View Post
    Its true... quite sianz... juz gotta sit there and stare at your own camera and wished you probably should haf slept another hour or so...
    Ok great, you agree, so why am I still seeing a thread on this?

No one is bad mouthing lorz... unlike some pple here who is d unknown blaster :P heheheh

do we have a loner on a daily life cycle or a fighting chicken? hmmmzzzzz
    maybe we have a scam artist here who is trying to deflect any question of his intent and then try to turn around and insult the people who calls him on his deflection. You think you're John Kerry can flip flop on positions when they dun suit you is it? You want to try to insult me you have to try harder. I've been called worse by better people than you.

Quote Originally Posted by wildstallion View Post
    Ok great, you agree, so why am I still seeing a thread on this?
    To a certain extend... threads are informative and constructive...
    probably can help some newbie models learn whats right and wrong... so that fellow photographers do not haf to face as many such probs rite.

***well, be it constructive or destructive, its all in our mind***

good to you bro... seen you tried quite hard to score alot of postings... though...

To a certain extend... threads are informative and constructive...
    probably can help some newbie models learn whats right and wrong... so that fellow photographers do not haf to face as many such probs rite.

***well, be it constructive or destructive, its all in our mind***
    The war with garou12 seems very constructive I must say.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=323205

Would love some feedback. Thanks.]

Sorry, posted link here since your other thread was unanswered.

just posted... can check in the thread... sorri arh... CS is not msn but nvrtheless a good forum to be in... heard someone came in and bad mouth CS quite recently arh? trying to check the thread but cant find it leowz

Thanks, appreciate it.

vince123123
    Guests

So where's the thread on models being tua-ed by professional full time photographers of $$ and more?

Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    maybe we have a scam artist here who is trying to deflect any question of his intent and then try to turn around and insult the people who calls him on his deflection. You think you're John Kerry can flip flop on positions when they dun suit you is it? You want to try to insult me you have to try harder. I've been called worse by better people than you.

I must caution everyone here to be very careful with choice of words. I won't like any member to be accused for anything based on posts here. You can agree or don't agree but lets not get too personal with posts.

This is a reminder for all people in this post.

"You" can say what ever you want. "You" are just hiding behind a screen. This thread reeks of shameless self promotion.
    Last edited by Klose; 5th November 2007 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Klose View Post
    "You" can say what ever you want. "You" are just hiding behind a screen. This thread reeks of shameless self promotion.
    hey bro... i do not see of any promotions here? is there? 50% off nikon lenses? or free canon dslr for first 3 to post here?

kopitiam is where pple meet and tok... you tink its the 'long men ke zhan' ah? where pple meet to fight and kill each other...