Hi newbie here,
I have done few kind of shots this few months and I find that I am quiet interested in close up/macro (but not very sure since I am still very new in photography) so I am not planning to invest on macro lens, but to further my passion in macro I plan to buy close-up filter.
Here is my ques
1. what does this mean +4 62mm filter ? I read that +4 stand for 4 dioptre so what does
62 stand for?
2. what kind of close up filter I can use on my 18-55 standard lens from nikon?
3. what is the max and min distance I still can focus if I attach that filter on my lens?
4. what is the magnification?
5. I also read about The single element close up filters and dual/multi element
close up filter what is the differences?
6. lastly price, brand and where to buy?