Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Eye-Fi adds wifi to almost any digital camera

  1. #21

    Default Re: Eye-Fi adds wifi to almost any digital camera

    Quote Originally Posted by neves_atk View Post
    Hi guys,

    Not realli catching all the technical terms on non-transparent thingy. Can i just ask if i am to use the card, would i be able to transmit the photos back to the laptop?? Thats all i need.

    Thanks!!
    I think a suitable reply would be YES, you can.
    1stJournal - Painting your life journals since 2008
    Email / Facebook / Instagram

  2. #22

    Default Re: Eye-Fi adds wifi to almost any digital camera

    It doesn't work in singapore.

    Buy at your own risk. Dun say never warn.


    .

  3. #23

    Default Re: Eye-Fi adds wifi to almost any digital camera

    why dun it work in singapore?

    His question was just if it was possible to use it as a device to transmit to the laptop on the fly.

    If so please enlighten me as i might be getting one soon for the sole purpose.

    But as AReality and oeyvind has pointed out again and again that the On the fly uploads to flikr and multiply dun work in singapore as the internet conditions in singapore are not able to accept such adhoc transactions.

    So please beware if you are going to buy the product for this purpose.
    Last edited by SianZronG; 22nd January 2008 at 04:42 PM.
    1stJournal - Painting your life journals since 2008
    Email / Facebook / Instagram

  4. #24

    Default Re: Eye-Fi adds wifi to almost any digital camera

    Quote Originally Posted by SianZronG View Post
    why dun it work in singapore?

    His question was just if it was possible to use it as a device to transmit to the laptop on the fly.

    If so please enlighten me as i might be getting one soon for the sole purpose.
    I do have the final product since last Dec... and I can tell you it cannot work in Singapore. You cannot even setup the card because of the transparent web proxy implemented by our local ISP.

    The beta product was working fine but then again is another story.

  5. #25

    Default Re: Eye-Fi adds wifi to almost any digital camera

    Quote Originally Posted by oeyvind View Post
    I do have the final product since last Dec... and I can tell you it cannot work in Singapore. You cannot even setup the card because of the transparent web proxy implemented by our local ISP.

    The beta product was working fine but then again is another story.
    Oh ok. so this card can't even work as a basic transmitter and the laptop as a receiver? Die die must go through a setup and establish connect etc before able to their online backend before it will work as a locally? okie. that's a werid ass product. =p
    1stJournal - Painting your life journals since 2008
    Email / Facebook / Instagram

  6. #26

    Default Re: Eye-Fi adds wifi to almost any digital camera

    Quote Originally Posted by SianZronG View Post
    Oh ok. so this card can't even work as a basic transmitter and the laptop as a receiver? Die die must go through a setup and establish connect etc before able to their online backend before it will work as a locally? okie. that's a werid ass product. =p
    After some reading on http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/eye-fi/

    looks like it's a die die must reg and setup before you can go into the "upload the photos into your computer" page.

    wasted.
    1stJournal - Painting your life journals since 2008
    Email / Facebook / Instagram

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •