Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 102

Thread: Singaporeans blur on sex

  1. #81

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    I think that guy in the article (the one whose wife is still a virgin after years of marriage) needs a GPS unit so he can locate the right target.

  2. #82

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    technically, all 3 look different...

    anyway, its strange... how the girl wouldn't know where her parts are...
    i have heard of a few cases so far...girl dunno which is for what

  3. #83

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Try to throw a sex related joke at some sg friends and most of the time, it will fall flat.

    They just do not get it.

    And if they do. They do not dare to laugh.

    Speaking of daring. I was with a foreign TV crew this week. And they interviewed some people in the street about general life in SG. They were suprised that everybody was just saying how life is great here, how the gahmen is so smart in solving general things of the country, and how they would not be anywhere else, blah blah blah.

    They felt like they were all playing a tape located in their teeth somewhere.

    I had to do a little explanation about how things work here.

    Even if I do not agree with you, I will always fight for you to have your say.

  4. #84

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Yes to some folks out there, sex education is wrong.... sex education will encourage premarital sex, sex education will bring forth sinful thoughts, sex education is "dirty"

    So result? We have people who know nothing about sex and are proud about it.....till they have problems like this...

    I have an real life story of some one who called her friends to ask how to do it after the wedding.... cos both hubby and her virgins and have zero knowledge of sex.... didnt know which is the correct hole to insert into..... classic right?

  5. #85

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    I feel like opening an agency of sex instructors.


    Quote Originally Posted by aeskywan View Post
    Yes to some folks out there, sex education is wrong.... sex education will encourage premarital sex, sex education will bring forth sinful thoughts, sex education is "dirty"

    So result? We have people who know nothing about sex and are proud about it.....till they have problems like this...

    I have an real life story of some one who called her friends to ask how to do it after the wedding.... cos both hubby and her virgins and have zero knowledge of sex.... didnt know which is the correct hole to insert into..... classic right?
    Even if I do not agree with you, I will always fight for you to have your say.

  6. #86
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Loupisk View Post
    Try to throw a sex related joke at some sg friends and most of the time, it will fall flat.

    They just do not get it.

    And if they do. They do not dare to laugh.

    Speaking of daring. I was with a foreign TV crew this week. And they interviewed some people in the street about general life in SG. They were suprised that everybody was just saying how life is great here, how the gahmen is so smart in solving general things of the country, and how they would not be anywhere else, blah blah blah.

    They felt like they were all playing a tape located in their teeth somewhere.

    I had to do a little explanation about how things work here.

    big brother is watching...

    oh ya, u have to reassure them that you are gonna make a mosaic on their face, will then they will speak the truth... lol
    Last edited by Del_CtrlnoAlt; 1st November 2007 at 01:32 PM.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Loupisk View Post
    I feel like opening an agency of sex instructors.
    Sign me up as an instructor volunteer on the female side.

  8. #88
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Loupisk View Post
    I feel like opening an agency of sex instructors.
    Which pose u wanna be in? i mean post...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  9. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    Sign me up as an instructor volunteer on the female side.
    on the female side? so your clients are guys?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  10. #90

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    You can call your Agency Karma sutra or Mama sutra

  11. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Deep Deep in the sea
    Posts
    3,409

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Hmm i think in Turkey the Mother in Law sits in the first time the couples have sex

  12. #92
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Deep Deep in the sea
    Posts
    3,409

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by aeskywan View Post
    Yes to some folks out there, sex education is wrong.... sex education will encourage premarital sex, sex education will bring forth sinful thoughts, sex education is "dirty"
    sex is sinful.. then we're all seeds of sins

  13. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    You can call your Agency Karma sutra or Mama sutra
    Karma Sutra's a tad advanced.

    Dun think its a pretty sight if SCDF ppl are going to ferry a naked couple all tangled up in each other's embrace that's suffering from multiple bone fractures.

  14. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    You can call your Agency Karma sutra or Mama sutra
    mama sutra?

    motto: Sex is around the corner?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  15. #95

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by lovells19 View Post
    Hmm i think in Turkey the Mother in Law sits in the first time the couples have sex
    Then Father in Law how?

  16. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    on the female side? so your clients are guys?
    I suggest splitting classes into 2 seperate groups.

    One all guys, the other all girls.

  17. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Deep Deep in the sea
    Posts
    3,409

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    Then Father in Law how?
    Father in law visits the sister in law

  18. #98

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    No wonder we are facing population problems.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  19. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,256

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    her hymen wear armour leh..1000 times...times 3million sperm each time = 3billion attacks

    sperms dont attack the hymen!!!
    chezburgr i can haz?

  20. #100

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by psychobiologist View Post
    sperms dont attack the hymen!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •