Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 102

Thread: Singaporeans blur on sex

  1. #21
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    Legalise porn damnit.
    hahah that's what I was thinkning...we have been so clinically controlled by raids and laws that the net is so tightly wought that we are indeed seeing "sexual sua-ku"s hahahahah..... damn... so many years of sex yet the hymen is not broken. No guessing where else got invaded hahahaha.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    hahah that's what I was thinkning...we have been so clinically controlled by raids and laws that the net is so tightly wought that we are indeed seeing "sexual sua-ku"s hahahahah..... damn... so many years of sex yet the hymen is not broken. No guessing where else got invaded hahahaha.
    eh, its illegal... call police!!!
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    haha..they have sex 3 times a week but not necessarily with each other mah..the wife do with neighbour, the husband do with that prostitute that call singaporean men stupid

    now i see the link..

  4. #24

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    haha..they have sex 3 times a week but not necessarily with each other mah..the wife do with neighbour, the husband do with that prostitute that call singaporean men stupid

    now i see the link..
    U forgot with the Dogs and cats and maybe with the trees oso.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    hahah that's what I was thinkning...we have been so clinically controlled by raids and laws that the net is so tightly wought that we are indeed seeing "sexual sua-ku"s hahahahah..... damn... so many years of sex yet the hymen is not broken. No guessing where else got invaded hahahaha.
    Actually I dun recall any case where police simply picked random households and den bust them instantly and bring them to court serving hefty fines for surfing porn like... *ahem* Okay don't think want to OT.

    Ultimately the case is like that 377A thingy, "Don't ask, don't tell, everyone goes on their own life but don't parade it on the streets."

    I guess its the personal inherent fear of either getting hooked, religious reasons (too religious!! I'd say) or some other personal reasons which even as Govt did not aggressively clampdown on Yellow Culture, some ppl ain't willing to take a look at 'reference materials' on pro-creation. They are probably juz vaguely aware of a certain hole somewhere out there and to juz poke it.

    My guess, ultimately this topic abt poking holes is going to go up in Parliament on legalising porn. But its going to be a 'close one-eye' situation.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    U forgot with the Dogs and cats and maybe with the trees oso.
    and doing it with fruits and vegetables..

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    But its going to be a 'close one-eye' situation.
    i think the eye got blocked by something la..haha

  7. #27

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    and doing it with fruits and vegetables..



    i think the eye got blocked by something la..haha
    No lar. Donuts and Barrels

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    No lar. Donuts and Barrels
    american pie!!!

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    believe it anot.. i once had a fren who had some problems with his private part.. so he went to see a doctor who happens to be a sweet looking young lady doctor.

    3 years later.. they are now married with 2 kids..

    it was the moment of medical consultation .. love & chemistry started between them

    Last edited by raincool2005; 31st October 2007 at 11:32 AM.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    believe it anot.. i once had a fren who had some problems with his private part.. so he went to see a doctor who happens to be a sweet looking young lady doctor.

    3 years later.. they are now married with 2 kids..

    it was the moment of medical consultation .. love a& chemistry started between them

    What was the problem? I know a chap who always wanted to downsize his thing that appearantly attracted alot of unwanted attention.

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    believe it anot.. i once had a fren who had some problems with his private part.. so he went to see a doctor who happens to be a sweet looking young lady doctor.

    3 years later.. they are now married with 2 kids..

    it was the moment of medical consultation .. love & chemistry started between them

    hmm... your fren got an interesting brother...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    What was the problem? I know a chap who always wanted to downsize his thing that appearantly attracted alot of unwanted attention.
    he had rashes on the sides.

  13. #33

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    he had rashes on the sides.
    Like that oso can ar? *Takes out phone directory* Wonder singapore where got clinic with sweet young female doctor....

  14. #34
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    believe it anot.. i once had a fren who had some problems with his private part.. so he went to see a doctor who happens to be a sweet looking young lady doctor.

    3 years later.. they are now married with 2 kids..

    it was the moment of medical consultation .. love & chemistry started between them

    She fell in love with your friend or his little bro? What a story. Nice to hear that they have 2 kids now.

    I read the article, and it reported that 2 doctors have problems. I mean of all people doctors? They should know how sex works right?! I tot its basic bio. Insert and by hook or by crook have to get your little guys into the female.

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    and he everyday looking at 'fa cai' the vegetable that looks like hair..i think new year he also no appetite to eat that haha
    OMG wahahaha roflmao.

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    Like that oso can ar? *Takes out phone directory* Wonder singapore where got clinic with sweet young female doctor....
    i remember visited one at Clementi Central, Raffles Medical. She has long hair, wear spects and slender.... look like those office ladies at Shenton Way.

    But my case was flu.. not rashes loh..

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    She fell in love with your friend or his little bro? What a story. Nice to hear that they have 2 kids now.

    I read the article, and it reported that 2 doctors have problems. I mean of all people doctors? They should know how sex works right?! I tot its basic bio. Insert and by hook or by crook have to get your little guys into the female.
    a classic blur fark... lol...

    its the doc talking about others... not themselves...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  18. #38

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    She fell in love with your friend or his little bro? What a story. Nice to hear that they have 2 kids now.

    I read the article, and it reported that 2 doctors have problems. I mean of all people doctors? They should know how sex works right?! I tot its basic bio. Insert and by hook or by crook have to get your little guys into the female.
    I think in Military Concept.
    Find the spot,
    Carry out an insertion.
    Deploy your men
    Withdrawl and standby for extraction.
    And last but not least... wait for further instructions.

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    i remember visited one at Clementi Central, Raffles Medical. She has long hair, wear spects and slender.... look like those office ladies at Shenton Way.

    But my case was flu.. not rashes loh..
    can strip and say itchy mah...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  20. #40

    Default Re: Singaporeans blur on sex

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    i remember visited one at Clementi Central, Raffles Medical. She has long hair, wear spects and slender.... look like those office ladies at Shenton Way.

    But my case was flu.. not rashes loh..
    Next time flu... tell the female doctor it's Bird Flu.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •