Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567
Results 121 to 129 of 129

Thread: B*stards bullying Singapore ah pek

  1. #121

    Default Re: B*stards bullying Singapore ah pek

    Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    no no not you the guy you quoted earlier. You didn't use the term matyr dreams.
    ...amusing

    the troll pruss wans is back!

  2. #122

    Default Re: B*stards bullying Singapore ah pek

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ...amusing

    the troll pruss wans is back!
    I'm not the guy who came on here and stirred up sentiments in this thread and the previous verison that go locked to start a flame war to amuse myself.

  3. #123
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    CCK
    Posts
    1,051

    Default Re: B*stards bullying Singapore ah pek

    Quote Originally Posted by Kia-Kit View Post
    The bxxxxxd was filming the poor old man chasing one and other for the money they owed to him. That already showed that they have the intention to humiliate the old man. He said " if they were Asian guys, would it have got the same reaction?" If they were Asian, this thing will never happen. Asian will never bully harmless old man. They will show respect and compassion to old folks. This is the virtue we asian have. It's a in-born thing that need no education. Unfortunately, they don't have. I pity the senior citizen in their country. They have to bare with these 3 heartless beast.
    There are plenty of heartless asians. Its boorish behaviour plain and simple, don't have to make a race issue out of it.

  4. #124

    Default Re: B*stards bullying Singapore ah pek

    Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    I'm not the guy who came on here and stirred up sentiments in this thread and the previous verison that go locked to start a flame war to amuse myself.
    lol lol lol

    you see now i'm already being quite cordial to the "flame war comrade" wildstallion

    what about you, mr hide-behind-the-computer

    cordiality is achieved this way, but now YOU insist on dragging it out

    pwned pwned pwned

  5. #125

    Default Re: B*stards bullying Singapore ah pek

    in any case, the last comment by kia kit is uncalled for

    we have our fair share of *******s too.. people who steal from grannies
    people who coerce teenagers into stabbing their wife (anthony ler)
    and that's just singapore

    i'm sure recent events like the korean school shooting show that no, asians are not angelic
    i am just as likely to meet an asian jock like i am to meet a non-asian jock, end of story simple as that
    jocks exist in every form, in every way.. they're just jocks, a special class of their own

    so come out of your ivory towers.. asian values are not exactly all that glamorous anymore
    you have girls in singapore who sleep around, people who swear freely and easily (i'm one of them)
    so: WHAT ASIAN VALUES?
    Last edited by night86mare; 31st October 2007 at 07:33 PM.

  6. #126

    Default Re: B*stards bullying Singapore ah pek

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    lol lol lol

    you see now i'm already meeting the "flame war comrade" wildstallion for coffee where i am

    what about you, mr hide-behind-the-computer

    cordiality is achieved this way, but now YOU insist on dragging it out

    pwned pwned pwned
    really huh? then why don't you take out your frustrations with the very brits who wronged you instead of using this incident so far away from your present location to make everyone hate the the whole country? Since its pretty obvious that you have something against brits probably stemming from your contact with them. What happened that turned you against the entire british people? Why don't you use this forum to open a dialogue to promote peace and understanding instead of spouting some racial thing that doesn't even apply here? You talk about being cordial but your behavior sure as hell doesn't show it. You come here and bait and insult people for your own amusement and you want to play the cordial card? If you sincerely think that you're better than the brits in the video then you're dead wrong. You're just as bad as they are because you're trying to bait people into reacting just like those 3 men did in the video.

  7. #127

    Default Re: B*stards bullying Singapore ah pek

    ...wtf

    most of the time i'm friendly with the people here, this is very amusing, your attempt to read more than what meets the eye
    i have had a few bad incidents that i relate here and there, but nothing so bad that i wish to brainwash everyone else
    just pointing out facts, like how wildstallion overreacted
    just like you are overreacting now, possibly for some personal agenda since i insinuated a lack of photography skill on your part in the past
    of course, you have posted no pictures so far, that is a fact; and possibly hints at a lack of self-confidence

    i suppose you smoke dream pipes and gaze into the crystal balls in your room.. take a look at yourself
    and see who's the flame war instigator. i think more people than not would agree that you are usually inflammatory
    refer to closed thread, among a string of many where you seem to be the main cause
    then you see this thread here and i seriously wonder if you're doing the same thing there
    since you seem to want to shoot colleen francisca a while back.. then suddenly on a thread regarding an event where she's involved
    you badmouth her nonstop (possibly another of your personal agenda hate list top hits?)
    me, i'm blunt; but that's about it

    and as for race thing, refer to the previous previous posts i have made
    i already stated LONG LONG AGO that if the 3 men were gigantic squirrels, people would still want to crucify them
    has nothing to do with race, your obviously deliberate and clumsy attempt to goad me into infringing clubsnap rules is amusing
    (and makes you look really bad, and well, clumsy)
    Last edited by night86mare; 31st October 2007 at 07:55 PM.

  8. #128

    Default Re: B*stards bullying Singapore ah pek

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ...wtf

    most of the time i'm friendly with the people here, this is very amusing, your attempt to read more than what meets the eye
    i have had a few bad incidents that i relate here and there, but nothing so bad that i wish to brainwash everyone else
    just pointing out facts, like how wildstallion overreacted
    just like you are overreacting now, possibly for some personal agenda since i insinuated a lack of photography skill on your part in the past
    of course, you have posted no pictures so far, that is a fact; and possibly hints at a lack of self-confidence

    i suppose you smoke dream pipes and gaze into the crystal balls in your room.. take a look at yourself
    and see who's the flame war instigator. i think more people than not would agree that you are usually inflammatory
    me, i'm blunt; but that's about it

    and as for race thing, refer to the previous previous posts i have made
    i already stated LONG LONG AGO that if the 3 men were gigantic squirrels, people would still want to crucify them
    has nothing to do with race, your obviously deliberate and clumsy attempt to goad me into infringing clubsnap rules is amusing
    (and makes you look really bad, and well, clumsy)
    wah really? then why did you go an insult wildstallion earlier? Very amusing that you claim the highroad but you try to stir up **** here. And go after the one guy who's already conceited that he was mistaken about his pov here. You DARE to say i hide behind a screen here? Take a look at yourself. Everything you've said to Wildstallion on this matter has been condesecending and insulting, designed to make him flame you as well as get others to go after him. Maybe you're having trouble getting acceptance with people there and therefore have no life outside of your dorm room and frequently coming here and taking your frustrations at being socially inadequate on people here.
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=322312

    You think just because you read up on one study that was conducted in america that you can apply it to the rest of the world? So by your logic just because someone who prefers to hang out with chinese people exclusively would be racist. What kind of ludicrus logic is that?

    and truly wow you're such a big man. I'm focusing on this issue at hand and you go and try to take everything else about me and discredit me. Colleen's thread has nothing to do with the anti british sentiment you've been trying to stir up that i'm addressing. You're in the wrong field, you should be a politician since you like to say things to get a reaction and discredit people. You should consider a course switch before you get in too deep with whatever you're doing now.

    I truly pity you. You're a little boy who probably got burned once and then then his hatred against the rest of the british people. Since one unknown close minded british wronged you, you have to go and turn your hatred against every british person out there. If you truly think England is such a bad place to be and the people suck why don't you leave? Because its pretty clear from your labelling and **** stirring that you hate them. Or am i hitting a raw nerve?
    Last edited by garou12; 31st October 2007 at 08:06 PM.

  9. #129
    ClubSNAP Admin Darren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,510
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: B*stards bullying Singapore ah pek

    Thread is hereby closed as it is getting off-topic. Infractions have been issued to several members in this thread for guideline violations.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •