Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: B*stards bullying Singapore ah pek

Default Re: B*stards bullying Singapore ah pek

They can have fun and making joke out of a old man, but the thing is...they never even pay the old man. They make use of this poor old man to entertain them. At least a few dollars if they think the old man is not providing a good service to them but the fact is...they were being entertained, that could be their intention in the first place. You can see how happy they were in the video. This video clip should be air around the world especially England and see how their people react.

Quote Originally Posted by aeskywan View Post
    so dont bring in the racism topic again.

However you just keep going around and around saying we are racist.. we must not pass bad comments on the white race...
    Where have I said your all being racist??? Stop believing what you want to believe and read what ive actually said!

Quote Originally Posted by wildstallion View Post
    Where have I said your all being racist??? Stop believing what you want to believe and read what ive actually said!
    look.

Jeez, it gets so much attention. I know what to do next time im insulted by someone from China, Youtube here I come. Why does everyone straight away take the mindset of 'bastar* brits bullying the poor ah pek!" Its ridiculous. To me this isnt even an issue of bullying or racism. Its a matter of service. That uncle should not be cycling bikes, or at least not bikes with 3 people. He has failed to provide the service he has offered, and the Brits offering to compensate him half his fees for his time is reasonable. Im not sure many of you guys would pay if something was promised but then never delivered. I see many Singaporeans quarreling over an extra $1 on their bills (let alone $10!), simply because they dont wanna pay it as the service was 'not up to standard' or the service was different from that which was promised. So when we do exactly the same, its immediately racism, bullying and 'bastar* brits'. Come off it guys, give it a rest.
    i cannot understand why you want to go this far to speak up for the 3, their actions are not acceptable by any country's/race's/religion's standards. still not clear enough?

Sorry, im unsure where you stand, your first line tells me you dont mind bashing, but the second makes me think your a decent guy. Im a little confused.
    i'm saying we should bash those 3, just them alone... not their race or where they come from.

as per the last part... i dun like people going around saying bad about other races... even thou i might be racist sometimes, but i keep it under wraps, which u may call hypocrite.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    look.

i cannot understand why you want to go this far to speak up for the 3, their actions are not acceptable by any country's/race's/religion's standards. still not clear enough?
    I still dont see where the issue of race is in my first post?

And i ll say it again eikin, nowhere in this thread have I said it was an acceptable thing to do, which you have acknowledged before.

did i say that you accepted their behaviour?
    Last edited by wildstallion; 31st October 2007 at 01:32 PM.

DCA, where's the nice foto that odex used to allege that they're been threatened?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

I still dont see where the issue of race is in my first post?
    Jeez, it gets so much attention. I know what to do next time im insulted by someone from China, Youtube here I come. Why does everyone straight away take the mindset of 'bastar* brits bullying the poor ah pek!" Its ridiculous. To me this isnt even an issue of bullying or racism. Its a matter of service. That uncle should not be cycling bikes, or at least not bikes with 3 people. He has failed to provide the service he has offered, and the Brits offering to compensate him half his fees for his time is reasonable. Im not sure many of you guys would pay if something was promised but then never delivered. I see many Singaporeans quarreling over an extra $1 on their bills (let alone $10!), simply because they dont wanna pay it as the service was 'not up to standard' or the service was different from that which was promised. So when we do exactly the same, its immediately racism, bullying and 'bastar* brits'. Come off it guys, give it a rest.
    you've labelled us racists.

And i ll say it again eikin, nowhere in this thread have I said it was an acceptable thing to do.
    then there's no need for you to cook up excuses for them.

ok guys, dun get so worked up, although i'm p1ssed but that won't help matters.

i'm sure something nice is goin to happen soon, perhaps a formal apology and token fee will be paid by the 3musketeers to the old uncle.

take it easy guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    i'm saying we should bash those 3, just them alone... not their race or where they come from.

as per the last part... i dun like people going around saying bad about other races... even thou i might be racist sometimes, but i keep it under wraps, which u may call hypocrite.
    Ok, thats clearer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    DCA, where's the nice foto that odex used to allege that they're been threatened?
    i scared wait they say that singaporeans wanna go burn their house and beat their mother...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

And i ll say it again eikin, nowhere in this thread have I said it was an acceptable thing to do, which you have acknowledged before.
    heh, i did not say you've accepted their actions. i'm saying your making of excuses for them is difficult for us to comprehend.

you've labelled us racists.

then there's no need for you to cook up excuses for them.
    Ok, im done arguing, my intention was not to label everyone here a racist. Merely to stop people jumping to conclusions and believing what they want to believe.

Just to keep it clear, I do not agree with what they have done, especially now as we know they did not pay.

heh, i did not say you've accepted their actions. i'm saying your making of excuses for them is difficult for us to comprehend.
    yupz, tat indeed is puzzling. even if its 3 bum singaporeans who did that to the old uncle, i'm very certain the outburst and warcries would be the same as that by 3 Caucasians in this instance.

i don't see where the issue of race comes into. it's not abt race but rather, abt respect, grooming and upbringing which are all sorely lacking in the 3 musketeers.

Just to keep it clear, I do not agree with what they have done, especially now as we know they did not pay.

alrite, we'll leave it at that. take it easy!

read the paper, opss 3 idoits said they are only INSENSITIVE and not bullies.

someone with a good command of english should send this clip together with a writeup of the whole outcry to BBC.

this is sick.

how come thread still open?

like that the injured brit will keep on moaning despite the fact that no one is going to lynch him for being a brit

...well except himself.. i think he almost wants it to fulfill his martyr dreams
    Last edited by night86mare; 31st October 2007 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    how come thread still open?

like that the injured brit will keep on moaning despite the fact that no one is going to lynch him for being a brit

...well except himself.. i think he almost wants it to fulfill his martyr dreams
    Too Far

Too Far
    great demonstration of selective bolding

left out the "no one is going to"

seriously, take it easy. i believe it's been said to death that whatever the race/type of the 3 people in that trishaw
    it'd have instigated fury anyways, shrug
    being overly defensive and proclaiming that it's always YOUR RACE is being targeted is just plain..
    i don't know.. doesn't help matters anyways. and makes you sound whiney
    Last edited by night86mare; 31st October 2007 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    great demonstration of selective bolding

left out the "no one is going to"
    To which you have left out "despite"

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast