Thread: Do you remove battery from your camera & flash when placed in Dry Cabi?

Default Do you remove battery from your camera & flash when placed in Dry Cabi?

Just wondering, is it advisable to remove the battery from your camera and flash whenever you keep your equipment in the dry cabi?

Default Re: Do you remove battery from your camera & flash when placed in Dry Cabi?

actually i think its better to take out batteries if u not using them for a while.

Default Re: Do you remove battery from your camera & flash when placed in Dry Cabi?

Best practice is to remove batts when not in use..
    If the batts spring a leak, at least your gear won't get acid/chemical corrosion..

Just my say..

yes i would take out the battery when my camera stuffs put in dry cabi

If you're keeping them for a longer spell, it's a good idea to remove the batteries.

But I dun do so as I use them quite regularly, every 1-2 days or so...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post
    Best practice is to remove batts when not in use..
    If the batts spring a leak, at least your gear won't get acid/chemical corrosion..

Just my say..
    It is best to remove the batts.. leak from batts is not cover under warranty...