0 0%
  • www.villagephotos.com

0 0%
  • www.webshots.com

2 3.45%
  • www.clubsnap.org

4 6.90%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which is your favourite website for photos storing?

I host mine in Photo.net

Free of charge and you can submit your photos for critique etc. They ask and need donations though, but it is not necessary. You can upload roughly 100 photos if you don't donate, but they are not really strict on it.

am i right to say that www.imagestation.com.offers unlimited storage space for photos?

Default Mine!

Setup your own site! These days it's pretty cheap to get 500mb or so of webspace. There's plenty of free PHP software around for online Galleries (I use Menalto Gallery). I have full control over my site and all my images.

The only way to do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Royce
    Setup your own site! These days it's pretty cheap to get 500mb or so of webspace. There's plenty of free PHP software around for online Galleries (I use Menalto Gallery). I have full control over my site and all my images.

The only way to do it!
    ya.
    www.uphosting.net, which is my site!
    we can setup the gallery for u!!
    interested , you can pm me.
    Panasonic G3 | Minolta X700 | Minolta X370 | Pentax Asahi Spotmatic | Pratika MTL 3 | Panasonic Lx3

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey
    Hey guys, if disk space is really the issue then try this site http://photo.instantlogic.com they give you 200MB free webspace for all your pictures. No frills ...

this site doesn't allow direct linking of pictures to CS..

Quote Originally Posted by Royce

The only way to do it!
    '

But if I dun know how to script PHP? I just want a simple gallery like pbase where u can upload, and the site automatically generates a thumbnail gallery and then allows u to link thumbnail to full size picture. And able to add some captions and some data about how the shot was captured. I think like that not asking for too much right? Do any of the free hosting sites mentioned here like imagestation, etc allow this? pbase got limited time period for free hosting.

ClubSNAP Admin

Quote Originally Posted by TME
    '

But if I dun know how to script PHP? I just want a simple gallery like pbase where u can upload, and the site automatically generates a thumbnail gallery and then allows u to link thumbnail to full size picture. And able to add some captions and some data about how the shot was captured. I think like that not asking for too much right? Do any of the free hosting sites mentioned here like imagestation, etc allow this? pbase got limited time period for free hosting.

ClubSNAP has both - webspace to store your images, as well as gallery software that enables you to quickly display albums, automatically generates a thumbnail gallery and then allows u to link thumbnail to full size picture. And able to add some captions and some data about how the shot was captured.

and Best of ALL, you will be one of those who help ClubSNAP to pay for it's Bills.

Support ClubSNAP.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=51043

Quote Originally Posted by Gr|ever
    Which is your favourite website to store & share your photos? I know most Clubsnappers like Pbase. And I also know that they're gonna charge us poor people soon.

Which one izzit? In terms of disk space, gallery layout, private gallery, user friendliness ect. Tell us about it. Maybe we should suscribe to that too.
    I think pbase has been talking about charging "soon" for >1 year already. They are nice to have kept it going free for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon
    ClubSNAP has both - webspace to store your images, as well as gallery software that enables you to quickly display albums, automatically generates a thumbnail gallery and then allows u to link thumbnail to full size picture. And able to add some captions and some data about how the shot was captured.

and Best of ALL, you will be one of those who help ClubSNAP to pay for it's Bills.

Support ClubSNAP.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=51043

OIC.. I really dun mind but Minolta has got to release a digital body first. At the moment, I'm more looking a some space for linking pics for people in CS to help me in my shooting rather than critique.... I'm far from adequate..... Thanks for your info!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12