Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 46

Thread: Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid

  1. #21
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default Re: Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    obvious mah ... u r stupid to ask such a stupid question, and those guys are even more stupid to pay him .......
    cannot say that ... off topic liao ... because I'm not a Singaporean man!

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Catchment Area
    Posts
    2,441

    Default Re: Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid

    About 3weeks ago, after dinner, I was driving past Geylang. I was like driving in a Safari zoo. I was watching from my car window, those old hens [laumuji], spring chicken, ducks, snakes, horses, apes, donkeys, wolf, a wolf in sheep skin and so forth.
    Last edited by smallaperture; 30th October 2007 at 03:33 PM.
    I love big car, big house, big lenses, but small apertures.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid

    Maybe she just had poor command of English. I suppose what she meant to say was "Singapore men who f***ed me are stupid (there's so much better deals in the next lorong!)"

  4. #24

    Default Re: Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    scully, he go Ann Siang Hill at night...
    why ann siang hill? sorry i am just 17 so dun noe much.. but i saw a rainbpw flag there bef..

  5. #25

    Default Re: Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid

    Anybody who visit prostitute is stupid. The risk of disease is so high. Once you get something like warts or herpes, it will stay with you for life.... that is if you don't get something lethal like Aids or Hep B.

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Lintas
    Posts
    208

    Talking Re: Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid

    Actually, visiting those girls in massage parlour, ktv or ....... do you think u can tahan and just be natural hang around with your buddy? How many of us will deny not "yellow colour" ? only to your wife? gf?

    But once you loose control and falls for a lady, you hardly could control yourself. Especially these ladies can be so much different from your wife or gf, true enough! For those who never experienced until they are some age, oh dear.... can you imagine? I knew few of those even management level mid 30 or 40 just changed like that.

    I am in the construction line, like some of you. Those senior ranks or even just supervisor ranks of contractor will "jieo" you out for a drink. They advice you don't do it but they are happy to tell you what they had or have. I always wonder how come they are alright, is it really safe, is it the warning advices being over-reacted.....

    Does touching a lady in anyway makes you safer than having the intercourse? I have no idea and never came across the info , education of that part.

    So in the end, how do you hold back to fight against that lust..... some can but some cannot. There's no actual statistic figuere. My hand will touch the wallet and think of camera.... oh, i should go out the place and think of WTB in .....

  7. #27

    Default Re: Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid

    wa lao
    only $50 bucks?!?!

    you know why singaporean men are stupid?
    they pay for sex when you can get it for free!

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    270 degree of Singapore
    Posts
    6,741

    Default Re: Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by mattlock View Post
    wa lao
    only $50 bucks?!?!

    you know why singaporean men are stupid?
    they pay for sex when you can get it for free!
    that's because you got lady luck
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    270 degree of Singapore
    Posts
    6,741

    Default Re: Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by shorty View Post
    ....
    Does touching a lady in anyway makes you safer than having the intercourse? I have no idea and never came across the info , education of that part.
    .....
    If there is no open wound on the skin, that's quite safe to touch with skin. Sexual intercourse will have a higher chance of opening small wound, and therefore higher chance of transmitting disease. Some STD virus/bacteria are targeting some cell's receptors on sex organ rather than hand or other skin area.
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

  10. #30

    Default Re: Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by zcf View Post
    If there is no open wound on the skin, that's quite safe to touch with skin. Sexual intercourse will have a higher chance of opening small wound, and therefore higher chance of transmitting disease. Some STD virus/bacteria are targeting some cell's receptors on sex organ rather than hand or other skin area.
    Bro.....never knw u are the expert in these area
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    270 degree of Singapore
    Posts
    6,741

    Default Re: Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    Bro.....never knw u are the expert in these area
    These should be common sense and general knowledge

    just like AIDS mainly transmitted through blood or fluid contact.
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    Bro.....never knw u are the expert in these area
    bro.. i tot u taught him last time ? u mean he is now better than u arr ?

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by smallaperture View Post
    About 3weeks ago, after dinner, I was driving past Geylang. I was like driving in a Safari zoo. I was watching from my car window, those old hens [laumuji], spring chicken, ducks, snakes, horses, apes, donkeys, wolf, a wolf in sheep skin and so forth.
    they are everywhere globally ! not just Singapore.. !

    Genting Hotel outside also have... ! Dubai city area also have... ! most of them are at HongKong, Macau, Shenzhen, Guandong and Shanghai due to ease of border crossing.

    Sinagapore's Geylang is a small small one...
    Last edited by raincool2005; 30th October 2007 at 06:37 PM.

  14. #34

    Default Re: Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by nottipiglet View Post
    Anybody who visit prostitute is stupid. The risk of disease is so high. Once you get something like warts or herpes, it will stay with you for life.... that is if you don't get something lethal like Aids or Hep B.
    In the long run it is much safer and cheaper to get these ....... LOVE DOLLS
    http://www.viciousenterprises.com/su...ealcreepy.html
    always the Light, .... always.

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    In the long run it is much safer and cheaper to get these ....... LOVE DOLLS
    http://www.viciousenterprises.com/su...ealcreepy.html

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid

    she is stupid, when u paid money to her for sex, u get her stupid disease instead of herpes aids gonorrhea etc..

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid

    her customer service v , how can say customer stupid! complain to Case arh!

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    her customer service v , how can say customer stupid! complain to Case arh!
    case will go down check..then try try see if the problem really there anot then tell u the results..whether u stupid or she stupid haha

  19. #39
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    mian lah... i where got need to pay money one...
    Brother, you've got FREE lobang?


  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid

    can we consider her a foreign talent ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •