Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: underwater casing for c5050z

Hi Sianzrong

Thanks a lot. ^_^was concerned cos I had a Sony P71 and a Canon A40 which I had just sold off. Canon A40 has quite some good features, except that it is more susceptible to produce motion blur than the P71, even at the highest shutter speed. Thats why I am more careful when thinking of buying a new camera. ^_^

Originally posted by beivied
    Hi Sianzrong

Thanks a lot. ^_^was concerned cos I had a Sony P71 and a Canon A40 which I had just sold off. Canon A40 has quite some good features, except that it is more susceptible to produce motion blur than the P71, even at the highest shutter speed. Thats why I am more careful when thinking of buying a new camera. ^_^
    you must understand the reasons of motuion blur. most likley why the P71 causes less motion blur is beccuase it is more of a Point and shoot and was designed for no frills shooting while the A40 was more set your own settings and shot camera....

1stJournal - Painting your life journals since 2008
    Email / Facebook / Instagram

mmm..... sounds logical. i am still quite blur blur dumb dumb mm qing mm cho about digital photography , hahah.... anyway went down to alan photo today. quite happy with the brief tests i had with the c5050z and impressed with its underwater casing. offered 1280, but seemingly some club snappers got it at prices a little bit lower, same place, one or two months earlier....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12