Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43

Thread: Facebook

  1. #21
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default Re: Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    hahaha...yesterdays new paper got this girl write say she shocked to find her dad joined facebook and added her and her sis as friends she upset and made her dad quit
    Piang! Must make sure I quit before my 9mth old boy can use the computer

  2. #22

    Default Re: Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by ndroo View Post
    Ah bloody hell ... say me lah!
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    hor hor!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    hahaha...yesterdays new paper got this girl write say she shocked to find her dad joined facebook and added her and her sis as friends she upset and made her dad quit


    no lor, still got ortega, but actually maybe ortega is damn young, can't tell how old he is from his facebook profile picture.. horribly underexposed

    rofl.. bully dad until like that
    next time when she's 40 then her children make her quit facebook
    报应!

  3. #23
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Facebook

    Family Drama.. okie i finish my registration now.... hahaha
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  4. #24

    Default Re: Facebook

    by the time I have my own kid... I think facebook will be phased out liao.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    no lor, still got ortega, but actually maybe ortega is damn young, can't tell how old he is from his facebook profile picture.. horribly underexposed

    rofl.. bully dad until like that
    next time when she's 40 then her children make her quit facebook
    报应!
    but the dad still holding on to the chequebook... its more important than being on the facebook...

  6. #26
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default Re: Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    by the time I have my own kid... I think facebook will be phased out liao.
    Not really mah ... if u miscue now ... just hafta wait 9 months and next year facebook will still be around

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    by the time I have my own kid... I think facebook will be phased out liao.
    ya, from friendster to facebook...

    all the f...

    think next will be fleamart...

  8. #28

    Default Re: Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    but the dad still holding on to the chequebook... its more important than being on the facebook...


    if you're xmm can use your xmm powers and find another daddy what

    WITH BIGGER CHEQUE BOOK

    there are so many xmm fans out there!

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by ndroo View Post
    Not really mah ... if u miscue now ... just hafta wait 9 months and next year facebook will still be around
    eh miscue mean shoot aim the wrong place...

    he should be so lucky to hit the black ball then congrats to him lah... then wait for either ADragon or APhoenix...

  10. #30
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default Re: Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    eh miscue mean shoot aim the wrong place...
    Correct mah ... miscue ... should shoot into the rubber pocket but did not ... so miscue lor Oops ... got minor here :X :X :X

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by ndroo View Post
    Correct mah ... miscue ... should shoot into the rubber pocket but did not ... so miscue lor Oops ... got minor here :X :X :X
    miscue mean no dio = HENG AH!!!
    shot the black ball mean foul lor... SUAY AH!!!

  12. #32
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default Re: Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    miscue mean no dio = HENG AH!!!
    shot the black ball mean foul lor... SUAY AH!!!
    Ooops!

  13. #33
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    no lor, still got ortega, but actually maybe ortega is damn young, can't tell how old he is from his facebook profile picture.. horribly underexposed

    rofl.. bully dad until like that
    next time when she's 40 then her children make her quit facebook
    ???
    so many ortega on face book, which one is me?

  14. #34

    Default Re: Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    no lor, still got ortega, but actually maybe ortega is damn young, can't tell how old he is from his facebook profile picture.. horribly underexposed

    rofl.. bully dad until like that
    next time when she's 40 then her children make her quit facebook
    报应!
    better not let my kids know i'm on facebook

  15. #35

    Default Re: Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    so many ortega on face book, which one is me?
    the one in clubsnap group lor

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Facebook

    i'm in Facebook too and in the CS group.

  17. #37

    Default Re: Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    No I declare you... ~ Man and Man. You may now kiss the man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    Klose & ... Redsun?
    Lazy monday I guess All the time for wild conspiracies

  18. #38

    Default Re: Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    so many ortega on face book, which one is me?
    the yandao one

    ot: wa, i just tried dr pepper for the first time
    how deprived am i

  19. #39
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Facebook

    This is really fun guys
    http://apps.facebook.com/ikickyou/

  20. #40
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Facebook

    time to be vampires and werewolves
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •