I've an entry level Compaq Presario notebook w/1.5GB and AMD Turion 64 processor. It works fine for photo editing but I would certainly appreciate a speedier computer, one that gives more accurate coloration and above all, better workflow for photo editing.
I am now deliberating if I should:
1) Get a Mac? (appreciate supporting reasons)
2) If so, which combi do you recommend?
- Macbook + my current 19" Samsung LCD? Macbook? (Cost = S$1822)
- Macbook + Cinema 20"? (S$2839)
- Macbook Pro? (Cost = S$3452)
As much as possible, I would like to reduce my cost outlay. Appreciate your advice rendered!
P.S. I shoot and edit in RAW. About 1000-2000 pictures weekly.