Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 76

Thread: Becoming a Model: TFCD or NOT?

  1. #21

    Default Re: Becoming a Model: TFCD or NOT?

    Quote Originally Posted by enimister View Post
    extracted directly from http://www.sips.co.za/english1.htm

    NEW MODELS PLEASE READ

    I wanted to wish all new models luck and some advice in getting started ...

    As a new model, you need to establish yourself with great photos and a professional approach to this business. You are most likely here to make some money vs. just to have fun and if this is the case you need to treat it as a business. I too am here to make money at this, it is my job. My job is to create the images that you need to capture your best look in order to book paid modeling assignments. I am also here to get you started in the modeling business and will give you advice to help get you off to a running start. I do however charge for my services and though I am pretty good (at least that's what I am told), I am not as expensive as some other photographer are. I feel I provide a great service for the amount that I charge. That being said I want to let you know that I do not offer TFCD/trade to new models needing to get started and rarely accept trade shoots with well established models that are already making money in the industry. I do however get many paid assignments from these well established models who want to take their portfolios to a new level and they are willing to pay my fees to get those photos.

    There are photographers that are out there that do accept TFCD and create some great shots. The biggest problem is that it can take 5-10 photoshoots to get any of the quality that you would need to get to create a comp card or 8x10's suitable to present to agencies and potential clients. What I offer for a fee is to create in a single day enough high quality photos that you can get all the shots you need for a full comp card and 8x10's to get started with paid assignments. Included in all of my packages is the benefit of a professional make-up artist/hair stylist to make you look the best that you can. This is not usually provided in a TFCD shoot and can make or break your shoot. So my question to you is, "How soon do you want to start making money"? Most new models that are serious will choose to take the best route and make the sacrifice to get the high quality images needed to start immediately.

    Safety is also a major concern to be dealt with as a new model. Many of the so called "professional" photographers out there are not doing this as a business and I would ask you, "If they are not doing this as a business, then why are they doing it"? Is it to meet girls, sneak a peek or ??? I on the other hand treat it as a business and have an impeccable record with all of the models I have ever worked with. This is not a slam to the other photographers out there that act professionally and create great work, it is a slam to the so called "professional" that is there to prey on the new models to sneak peeks and more extreme cases physically attack the new models trusting in them. There are many of them out there and you need to be very careful with your safety. Find out who you are dealing with BEFORE you get into a bad situation. Your safety is guaranteed with me. I can supply many a reference with models that I have worked with on a one-on-one basis as well as with others present. Just ask or contact them directly. Be safe!

    Sorry about the length of this, but I wanted to let you know some of the benefits of shooting with me on a paid shoot so that you can make the choice to either book me for a shoot or to take your chances with TFCD and all the so called "professional" photographers that are out there for their personal pleasure. My questions to you are:

    How soon do you want to make money? & Why is this "professional" willing to shoot with me on a TFCD basis?

    If the answers are not clear, feel free to contact me to talk...otherwise, feel free to book me for a shoot and start making money sooner than later...
    Your point being that the models can trust you without knowing anything about you? Come on if you're looking to say that then do it in your own words and don't plagiarize someone else's.

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, Singapore
    Posts
    1,513

    Default Re: Becoming a Model: TFCD or NOT?

    Quote Originally Posted by enimister View Post
    extracted directly from http://www.sips.co.za/english1.htm

    NEW MODELS PLEASE READ

    I wanted to wish all new models luck and some advice in getting started ...

    As a new model, you need to establish yourself with great photos and a professional approach to this business. You are most likely here to make some money vs. just to have fun and if this is the case you need to treat it as a business. I too am here to make money at this, it is my job. My job is to create the images that you need to capture your best look in order to book paid modeling assignments. I am also here to get you started in the modeling business and will give you advice to help get you off to a running start. I do however charge for my services and though I am pretty good (at least that's what I am told), I am not as expensive as some other photographer are. I feel I provide a great service for the amount that I charge. That being said I want to let you know that I do not offer TFCD/trade to new models needing to get started and rarely accept trade shoots with well established models that are already making money in the industry. I do however get many paid assignments from these well established models who want to take their portfolios to a new level and they are willing to pay my fees to get those photos.

    There are photographers that are out there that do accept TFCD and create some great shots. The biggest problem is that it can take 5-10 photoshoots to get any of the quality that you would need to get to create a comp card or 8x10's suitable to present to agencies and potential clients. What I offer for a fee is to create in a single day enough high quality photos that you can get all the shots you need for a full comp card and 8x10's to get started with paid assignments. Included in all of my packages is the benefit of a professional make-up artist/hair stylist to make you look the best that you can. This is not usually provided in a TFCD shoot and can make or break your shoot. So my question to you is, "How soon do you want to start making money"? Most new models that are serious will choose to take the best route and make the sacrifice to get the high quality images needed to start immediately.

    Safety is also a major concern to be dealt with as a new model. Many of the so called "professional" photographers out there are not doing this as a business and I would ask you, "If they are not doing this as a business, then why are they doing it"? Is it to meet girls, sneak a peek or ??? I on the other hand treat it as a business and have an impeccable record with all of the models I have ever worked with. This is not a slam to the other photographers out there that act professionally and create great work, it is a slam to the so called "professional" that is there to prey on the new models to sneak peeks and more extreme cases physically attack the new models trusting in them. There are many of them out there and you need to be very careful with your safety. Find out who you are dealing with BEFORE you get into a bad situation. Your safety is guaranteed with me. I can supply many a reference with models that I have worked with on a one-on-one basis as well as with others present. Just ask or contact them directly. Be safe!

    Sorry about the length of this, but I wanted to let you know some of the benefits of shooting with me on a paid shoot so that you can make the choice to either book me for a shoot or to take your chances with TFCD and all the so called "professional" photographers that are out there for their personal pleasure. My questions to you are:

    How soon do you want to make money? & Why is this "professional" willing to shoot with me on a TFCD basis?

    If the answers are not clear, feel free to contact me to talk...otherwise, feel free to book me for a shoot and start making money sooner than later...
    wow, did you get permission to reproduce it here?

    you're a professional, so i'm sure you would know what you're doing. right?
    www.colouredshots.com
    Kodak film disposable camera

  3. #23
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Becoming a Model: TFCD or NOT?

    Finally, we know what the TS's intention in starting this topic is all about - self advertisement and promotion. Geez.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Becoming a Model: TFCD or NOT?

    Well what else can I say, just another hustler who tries to out hustle others, enough said.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  5. #25
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Becoming a Model: TFCD or NOT?

    Quote Originally Posted by enimister View Post
    extracted directly from http://www.sips.co.za/english1.htm

    NEW MODELS PLEASE READ

    I wanted to wish all new models luck and some advice in getting started ...

    As a new model, you need to establish yourself with great photos and a professional approach to this business. You are most likely here to make some money vs. just to have fun and if this is the case you need to treat it as a business. I too am here to make money at this, it is my job. My job is to create the images that you need to capture your best look in order to book paid modeling assignments. I am also here to get you started in the modeling business and will give you advice to help get you off to a running start. I do however charge for my services and though I am pretty good (at least that's what I am told), I am not as expensive as some other photographer are. I feel I provide a great service for the amount that I charge. That being said I want to let you know that I do not offer TFCD/trade to new models needing to get started and rarely accept trade shoots with well established models that are already making money in the industry. I do however get many paid assignments from these well established models who want to take their portfolios to a new level and they are willing to pay my fees to get those photos.

    There are photographers that are out there that do accept TFCD and create some great shots. The biggest problem is that it can take 5-10 photoshoots to get any of the quality that you would need to get to create a comp card or 8x10's suitable to present to agencies and potential clients. What I offer for a fee is to create in a single day enough high quality photos that you can get all the shots you need for a full comp card and 8x10's to get started with paid assignments. Included in all of my packages is the benefit of a professional make-up artist/hair stylist to make you look the best that you can. This is not usually provided in a TFCD shoot and can make or break your shoot. So my question to you is, "How soon do you want to start making money"? Most new models that are serious will choose to take the best route and make the sacrifice to get the high quality images needed to start immediately.

    Safety is also a major concern to be dealt with as a new model. Many of the so called "professional" photographers out there are not doing this as a business and I would ask you, "If they are not doing this as a business, then why are they doing it"? Is it to meet girls, sneak a peek or ??? I on the other hand treat it as a business and have an impeccable record with all of the models I have ever worked with. This is not a slam to the other photographers out there that act professionally and create great work, it is a slam to the so called "professional" that is there to prey on the new models to sneak peeks and more extreme cases physically attack the new models trusting in them. There are many of them out there and you need to be very careful with your safety. Find out who you are dealing with BEFORE you get into a bad situation. Your safety is guaranteed with me. I can supply many a reference with models that I have worked with on a one-on-one basis as well as with others present. Just ask or contact them directly. Be safe!

    Sorry about the length of this, but I wanted to let you know some of the benefits of shooting with me on a paid shoot so that you can make the choice to either book me for a shoot or to take your chances with TFCD and all the so called "professional" photographers that are out there for their personal pleasure. My questions to you are:

    How soon do you want to make money? & Why is this "professional" willing to shoot with me on a TFCD basis?

    If the answers are not clear, feel free to contact me to talk...otherwise, feel free to book me for a shoot and start making money sooner than later...
    it reeks...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #26
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Becoming a Model: TFCD or NOT?

    Quote Originally Posted by enimister View Post
    extracted directly from http://www.sips.co.za/english1.htm

    NEW MODELS PLEASE READ

    I wanted to wish all new models luck and some advice in getting started ...

    As a new model, you need to establish yourself with great photos and a professional approach to this business. You are most likely here to make some money vs. just to have fun and if this is the case you need to treat it as a business. I too am here to make money at this, it is my job. My job is to create the images that you need to capture your best look in order to book paid modeling assignments. I am also here to get you started in the modeling business and will give you advice to help get you off to a running start. I do however charge for my services and though I am pretty good (at least that's what I am told), I am not as expensive as some other photographer are. I feel I provide a great service for the amount that I charge. That being said I want to let you know that I do not offer TFCD/trade to new models needing to get started and rarely accept trade shoots with well established models that are already making money in the industry. I do however get many paid assignments from these well established models who want to take their portfolios to a new level and they are willing to pay my fees to get those photos.

    There are photographers that are out there that do accept TFCD and create some great shots. The biggest problem is that it can take 5-10 photoshoots to get any of the quality that you would need to get to create a comp card or 8x10's suitable to present to agencies and potential clients. What I offer for a fee is to create in a single day enough high quality photos that you can get all the shots you need for a full comp card and 8x10's to get started with paid assignments. Included in all of my packages is the benefit of a professional make-up artist/hair stylist to make you look the best that you can. This is not usually provided in a TFCD shoot and can make or break your shoot. So my question to you is, "How soon do you want to start making money"? Most new models that are serious will choose to take the best route and make the sacrifice to get the high quality images needed to start immediately.

    Safety is also a major concern to be dealt with as a new model. Many of the so called "professional" photographers out there are not doing this as a business and I would ask you, "If they are not doing this as a business, then why are they doing it"? Is it to meet girls, sneak a peek or ??? I on the other hand treat it as a business and have an impeccable record with all of the models I have ever worked with. This is not a slam to the other photographers out there that act professionally and create great work, it is a slam to the so called "professional" that is there to prey on the new models to sneak peeks and more extreme cases physically attack the new models trusting in them. There are many of them out there and you need to be very careful with your safety. Find out who you are dealing with BEFORE you get into a bad situation. Your safety is guaranteed with me. I can supply many a reference with models that I have worked with on a one-on-one basis as well as with others present. Just ask or contact them directly. Be safe!

    Sorry about the length of this, but I wanted to let you know some of the benefits of shooting with me on a paid shoot so that you can make the choice to either book me for a shoot or to take your chances with TFCD and all the so called "professional" photographers that are out there for their personal pleasure. My questions to you are:

    How soon do you want to make money? & Why is this "professional" willing to shoot with me on a TFCD basis?

    If the answers are not clear, feel free to contact me to talk...otherwise, feel free to book me for a shoot and start making money sooner than later...
    where do you take this article from?? you wrote it?? the link is dead!!

    check you post history, nothing support what you have said as above.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  7. #27
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Becoming a Model: TFCD or NOT?

    Bro, check the link again, it was alive when I last clicked on it and its alive now. Maybe you got some network congestion hehe

    He copied from the website link wholesale and put it here.

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    where do you take this article from?? you wrote it?? the link is dead!!

    check you post history, nothing support what you have said as above.

  8. #28
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Becoming a Model: TFCD or NOT?

    What's with the copying?

    Wat are YOU trying to say? You're safer than the rest of the people here? Duh...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  9. #29
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Becoming a Model: TFCD or NOT?

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    What's with the copying?

    Wat are YOU trying to say? You're safer than the rest of the people here? Duh...
    PLO!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #30

    Default Re: Becoming a Model: TFCD or NOT?

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    He copied from the website link wholesale and put it here.
    You really mean he is a wholesaler? ....
    always the Light, .... always.

  11. #31

    Default Re: Becoming a Model: TFCD or NOT?

    Like they always say in online games... SELF PWNAGE!

  12. #32

    Default Re: Becoming a Model: TFCD or NOT?

    haaaaas... I still remember that when I started off photography more than 10 years back, I spent from $300 - $800 a month on films and prints...

    From there thats how pple learn... learn from real life, learn from professionals, learn from many other focus. Straight and simple, I dun do TFCD wif anyone.

    What I can sae? If the link is dead how d hell am I able to go in?

    Hey un PRO photographers, please dun kill the rest wif ur low res images and other self centred rubbish lah...

    ~WARNING TO MODELS~
    Do a full black and white written note with any photographers offering TFCD before you actualli commit.

    Main terms should include:
    a) hi- res images (x number of shots)
    b) copyright notice (to waive off as it is done on TFCD for both parties)
    c) to allow unlimited non-monetary terms usage to any / all photographs
    d) you can even choose to add in that all prints / photos displayed are to be acknowledged and approved by both parties.

  13. #33

    Default Re: Becoming a Model: TFCD or NOT?

    Here's a simple TFCD agreement which I found with other professional photographer.

    a) I understand that I will be given the opportunity for an agreed-upon period of ____ days to preview proofs
    of all Usable images in a password-protected Web preview gallery and approve which images will be postprocessed
    into Released Images, after which I hereby relinquish any right that I may have to examine or
    approve the images that may be used in conjunction therewith. Released Images will be of the
    Photographer’s choosing if I do not indicate approvals in the agreed-upon period. I understand that the
    preview images are of inferior quality and not recommended for portfolio use.
    b) I accept as compensation for this session logo-less Released Images in JPG format in both 3000x2000
    (less if cropped) and 640x480 resolutions on CD and/or password-protected online directory. I understand
    that no prints will be provided. I understand that images of either film or digital origin are provided in this
    format as described. The CD will also include 3000x2000 JPG’s of all un-processed Usable images, and the
    Web preview directory. I understand that CD delivery time can be affected by the Photographer’s employment
    commitments, other photography commitments, and failure of necessary equipment.
    c) I give the unrestricted right and permission to use, re-use, publish, and republish Released Image
    photographic portraits or pictures of me or in which I may be included intact or in part, composite or distorted
    in character or form, including reasonable changes or transformations or reproduction hereof in color or
    otherwise, now or hereafter for purposes of Photographer’s self-promotion, such as website galleries,
    portfolios in recognized modeling online communities, postings to legitimate photography forums, portfolio
    books, and business cards.
    d) I am authorized to use these images for purposes of self-promotion in the same manner as the
    Photographer.
    e) I hereby release, discharge and agree to hold harmless the Photographer and all Authorized Parties,
    individually and jointly, from any liability to me or others associated with me by virtue of any blurring, distortion
    or alteration of the Released Images, or use of the Released Images in composite form, whether intentional or
    otherwise, that may occur or be produced in the taking of said Released Images or in any subsequent
    processing, publication or usage thereof, including without limitation any claims of defamation or violation of
    rights of privacy or publicity. I acknowledge and agree that this release and agreement to hold harmless shall
    continue indefinitely, regardless of whether any Released Image used within the scope of this Agreement
    causes me or others in the future to feel embarrassed, ashamed, degraded or otherwise injured in any
    manner.
    f) I hereby affirm that I am over the age of majority and have the right to contract in my own name. I have read
    the above authorization, release and agreement, prior to its execution; I fully understand the contents thereof.
    This agreement shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives and assigns.
    Description of photographs: __________________________________________________ ______________
    All photographs taken during the time from______________________________________________ _______
    Model’s Legal Name (printed) __________________________________ Date of Birth: _________________
    Model’s signature: __________________________________________________ ______________________
    Address: __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    Contact Number: ___________________________ E-mail:________________________________________

  14. #34

    Default Re: Becoming a Model: TFCD or NOT?

    Oh and btw, do you as a freelancer wanna be determined by the price pple offer u? or the price u can set? visit the Association of Modeling Industry Professional at http://www.amip.sg and view your rates there... ...

    oh btw... even if you are to check out everything and do a headstart, from my best knowledge,

    a good course (if needed but not compulsory) is about $200 - $600 depending on which agency offer the course. There may be some differences in the courses offered but should not differ much.

    a good portfolio (excluding makeup and hairstyling) is about $250 - $500 on average depending on number of shots. Check out the credentials of the photographer and years of actual experience.

    if all goes fine, say a $500 paid and good self work... you will get back the money and more within a matter of 3 months or so and probably you can even be on track to becoming a MODEL with good exposure and experience in no time. Or would you wanna be a not there yet model in the industry for more than a year and still lidat?

    With that said probably models you all can work ur own sums and see the difference...

  15. #35

    Default Re: Becoming a Model: TFCD or NOT?

    Quote Originally Posted by enimister View Post
    Oh and btw, do you as a freelancer wanna be determined by the price pple offer u? or the price u can set? visit the Association of Modeling Industry Professional at http://www.amip.sg and view your rates there... ...

    oh btw... even if you are to check out everything and do a headstart, from my best knowledge,

    a good course (if needed but not compulsory) is about $200 - $600 depending on which agency offer the course. There may be some differences in the courses offered but should not differ much.

    a good portfolio (excluding makeup and hairstyling) is about $250 - $500 on average depending on number of shots. Check out the credentials of the photographer and years of actual experience.

    if all goes fine, say a $500 paid and good self work... you will get back the money and more within a matter of 3 months or so and probably you can even be on track to becoming a MODEL with good exposure and experience in no time. Or would you wanna be a not there yet model in the industry for more than a year and still lidat?

    With that said probably models you all can work ur own sums and see the difference...
    Just some points to share

    * AMIP has a very loose framework for pricing and does not cover the entire spectrum of Modeling/acting/singing/hosting commercial jobs. Agencies/models can still get undercut by rivals who might want the job a lot more, hence agencies/models might still need to accept jobs at client's designated rate/budget.

    * A good course doesnt guarantee instant jobs either. We are faced with slump in pricing (price war) for most jobs. Foreign models dominate 60-80% of all jobs and are starting to accept jobs at rates normally commanded by locals previously.

    * Test shoots can be arranged to benefit all parties. However, not many top people would wanna shoot locals, especially for fashion as many new/raw models cant deliver or carry the looks. Its better for them to start with some lifestyle/casual ones. To me, its better to start somewhere and improve with time. I am sure there will come a time where the quality of the pictures is good enough for a 8R print out or used in comcards. The model/talent must recognise where the money lies and his/her strength and weakness in order to maximise their potential and gain the best out of all these. Most locals find TV show, TVC, hosting, Print ad, events a lot easier to earn the money rather than through other means. Hence there might be a need to have more lifestyle/beauty pictures rather than fashion ones.

    * Paid portfolio/test shoots require a very good team to deliver good quality pictures for all parties. Good clothes, concept, makeup/hair and fashion styling/art direction coupled with a good photographer/lighting crew let the models/talents experience how a commercial shoot is being conducted and will ease the transition into the professional world of modeling as she will know what is required of her, the sequence of events ongoing and the preparation on her part to deliver the goods.

    * If the model is well trained and experienced. Its better for him/her to venture overseas as the rates there are many many times better. We have one of the lowest in the Asia Pacific region unless she/he is doing very well with TVC, Print ads and especially hosting where a host can be paid anything from $1k- $5K for a day's work.

    Hope this will help allay some of the points/fear raised by you. Let me know if you need to recommend some of your friends for paid folio shoots. Will try to help them arrange for a good team at a cost acceptable to them.

    Cheers,
    Tuck
    Last edited by Buckteeth LCL; 31st October 2007 at 02:25 AM.

  16. #36
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Becoming a Model: TFCD or NOT?

    Lol, what snobbery - you si damn pro sia. I'm not even sure where you get the idea that "un-pro" photographers are self-centred or give only low res images. LOLOL.

    Since you're damn pro, mind sharing the name of your studio/business? Or is it just a lot of puff?

    Quote Originally Posted by enimister View Post
    haaaaas... I still remember that when I started off photography more than 10 years back, I spent from $300 - $800 a month on films and prints...

    From there thats how pple learn... learn from real life, learn from professionals, learn from many other focus. Straight and simple, I dun do TFCD wif anyone.

    What I can sae? If the link is dead how d hell am I able to go in?

    Hey un PRO photographers, please dun kill the rest wif ur low res images and other self centred rubbish lah...

    ~WARNING TO MODELS~
    Do a full black and white written note with any photographers offering TFCD before you actualli commit.
    Main terms should include:
    a) hi- res images (x number of shots)
    b) copyright notice (to waive off as it is done on TFCD for both parties)
    c) to allow unlimited non-monetary terms usage to any / all photographs
    d) you can even choose to add in that all prints / photos displayed are to be acknowledged and approved by both parties.

  17. #37

    Default Re: Becoming a Model: TFCD or NOT?

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Lol, what snobbery - you si damn pro sia. I'm not even sure where you get the idea that "un-pro" photographers are self-centred or give only low res images. LOLOL.

    Since you're damn pro, mind sharing the name of your studio/business? Or is it just a lot of puff?
    Chill bro. Don't get so worked up by a "FILL IN THE BLANKS" hiding behind a screen name

  18. #38
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Becoming a Model: TFCD or NOT?

    Lol yeap - I doubt he'll dare say who he is. But then again, if he doesn't, he can say all he likes about being damn pro

    I'm a super pro too!! WAHAHAHAH!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Klose View Post
    Chill bro. Don't get so worked up by a "FILL IN THE BLANKS" hiding behind a screen name

  19. #39

    Default Re: Becoming a Model: TFCD or NOT?

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Lol yeap - I doubt he'll dare say who he is. But then again, if he doesn't, he can say all he likes about being damn pro

    I'm a super pro too!! WAHAHAHAH!!!
    I wonder which "pro" photographer hires a model but without a mua?

  20. #40

    Default Re: Becoming a Model: TFCD or NOT?

    Hey guys,

    I am not saying that TFCD is BAD...

    Just that some could be 'tricked' into doing TFCD and did not get the hi res images.

    There are good photographers and videographers here that I know off.

    Its just a note to models and not something to be flaked at rite?

    Well many a photographer here is very sufficient to take good models photos... and definitely worth the while for newbie models to pay them to start off.

    Simple fact... money is to ensure timely and good delivery of product... passion for photography and model alike produces better results

    fyi: I do not do all these except assignments for my company... time constrains and professional conduct with my company

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •