Thread: Are the green plastic bags issued under National Recycling programme chargeable?

Default Are the green plastic bags issued under National Recycling programme chargeable?

Hi, today my mother-in-law told me that the green plastic bag that is issued to us monthly for the National Recycling Programme is actually chargeable to us? She heard from her neighbour that the charges is included in our monthly service & conservancy charges..

Is this true? SembCorp collected all the stuffs, sell them away and make money from it leh.. and we have to pay for the plastic bag?

Default Re: Are the green plastic bags issued under National Recycling programme chargeable?

No one has an idea on this?

Default Re: Are the green plastic bags issued under National Recycling programme chargeable?

no free lunches in Singapore....

Quote Originally Posted by Sukoo View Post
    Hi, today my mother-in-law told me that the green plastic bag that is issued to us monthly for the National Recycling Programme is actually chargeable to us? She heard from her neighbour that the charges is included in our monthly service & conservancy charges..

Is this true? SembCorp collected all the stuffs, sell them away and make money from it leh.. and we have to pay for the plastic bag?
    So far I din see any increases or what. At least in my conservancy charges.

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    So far I din see any increases or what. At least in my conservancy charges.
    Hmm.. my conservancy charges is though Giro. Seldom pay attention. Not sure what is the normal charges also..