Thread: How much to charge?

Exclamation How much to charge?

Hi there,i just want to find out exactly how much to charge or set my rates at? I know my pictures are definitely no PRO standard but i still can charge a certain fee but how much should it be? There's this agency who might have an assignment for me to do landscape and building shots,so how to go about it guys? Cheers

Default Re: How much to charge?

anyone?

anyone?

hello?

Hi,
    Landscape and building shots are hard to determine what to charge as this is not a norm for most photography work. Best to check with the agency what is the final product and target viewer for these photos. How many of the pictures will be used eventually. Ask them how they going to pay you :- by day rate, hour rate or/and by the number of picture taken or publish. Also is post processing needed and expenses included ( transport, food drinks, batteries and etc..) . It will be a different rate. Also do they want raw or just Jpeg format. Make sure you use tripod for all these shots to get the best sharpness. Give a try and see what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by frederickykfoo View Post
    Hi,
    Landscape and building shots are hard to determine what to charge as this is not a norm for most photography work. Best to check with the agency what is the final product and target viewer for these photos. How many of the pictures will be used eventually. Ask them how they going to pay you :- by day rate, hour rate or/and by the number of picture taken or publish. Also is post processing needed and expenses included ( transport, food drinks, batteries and etc..) . It will be a different rate. Also do they want raw or just Jpeg format. Make sure you use tripod for all these shots to get the best sharpness. Give a try and see what they say.
    Oh thanks for the suggestions.Especially the one about who's the target audience for the pics.That makes things pretty easy for me

just charge 500 per photo la.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexalicious/
    Life starts at the speed of 240km/h