Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 75 of 75

Thread: "Better than Buffett"

  1. #61
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: "Better than Buffett"

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckteeth LCL View Post
    Unconfirmed Press Release:
    Sunshine Empire has set its sights not only on dominating the world's MLM market, but even beyond. The self-proclaimed "Legend" Mr. James Phang expressed interest in funding the next 2 Challenger missions to the Moon and even to Mars. If life is found on Mars, perhaps he will recruit it into MLM.
    we've the Special One and now...

    the Legend.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    2,196

    Default Re: "Better than Buffett"

    Better beware of the lemonade that he hands out during one of these seminars... Heh.

    Remember Jones*cough*town..?
    Sony Alpha system user. www.pbase.com/synapseman

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,922

    Default Re: "Better than Buffett"

    Maybe Kathy has the answer... LOL!

    http://explore.bigmlmtruths.com/indexSTS2.php?u=explore

  4. #64

    Default Re: "Better than Buffett"

    Just in case anyone miss the news

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeMEaJtnHCk

  5. #65

    Default Re: "Better than Buffett"

    Just in case anyone miss the news

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeMEaJtnHCk

  6. #66
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    89

    Default Re: "Better than Buffett"

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    we've the Special One and now...

    the Legend.
    Yeah I wanna know what he is smoking and I want some

  7. #67

    Default Re: "Better than Buffett"

    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...311286/1/.html

    Sunshine Empire under CAD probe

    SINGAPORE: The Commercial Affairs Department (CAD) has launched investigations into multi-level marketing (MLM) firm, Sunshine Empire.

    The probe by the white collar crime buster comes just over a month after the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) placed the firm on an investor-alert list which zooms in on those who may be conducting activities regulated by the MAS without authority.
    The man behind Sunshine is Mr James Phang, 48, the founder, director and international president of Empire Group Alliance, a group spanning several Asian countries.

    Sunshine is part of the group, but Mr Phang does not own it.
    Clever.... but why are there so many people willing to follow such a leader ?

  8. #68

    Default Re: "Better than Buffett"

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramius75 View Post
    Clever.... but why are there so many people willing to follow such a leader ?

    Herd mentality, the power of brainwashing (of the weak-minded) among other reasons I suppose.

  9. #69

    Default Re: "Better than Buffett"

    Quote Originally Posted by drakon09 View Post
    Herd mentality, the power of brainwashing (of the weak-minded) among other reasons I suppose.
    So i presume the force is strong in this guy eh ??

    nonetheless, its quite easy to manipulate the thinking of a group of ppl and even individually. It happened everywhere from religion gathering, stock market, mass rally etc etc

    Even the smart ppl are not spare from this.

  10. #70

    Default Re: "Better than Buffett"

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramius75 View Post
    Even the smart ppl are not spare from this.

    Of course! All you need is to identify and work on their weaknesses and desires. Playing on human greed is generally effective.

  11. #71

    Default Re: "Better than Buffett"

    Quote Originally Posted by drakon09 View Post
    Of course! All you need is to identify and work on their weaknesses and desires. Playing on human greed is generally effective.
    ya loh, all got weakness 1... hhahaha, thats how this guy make use of greed and fear to make more money now...

    Alot of my friends were once in things like MLM and landbanking. Some are even top scholars. but they also got suck into these.

    One very famous and true advise is. "If its too good to be true. It probably is"

  12. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: "Better than Buffett"

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramius75 View Post
    ya loh, all got weakness 1... hhahaha, thats how this guy make use of greed and fear to make more money now...

    Alot of my friends were once in things like MLM and landbanking. Some are even top scholars. but they also got suck into these.

    One very famous and true advise is. "If its too good to be true. It probably is"
    many are sucked in becos many are looking for security and comfort in a stressful world.

    MLM presents a culture of so called " love, care and sense of belonging " but we all know at the end of the day > the people above wants to make money and this meat will come from people below.

    It feels like a charismatic religion ! loud preaching of positive messages, cool music, warm friendships.. all u heard is good news.. nothing of the bad. But they will make u buy and get more members as u go along.

    the day u fell out .. is the day they said u had stop believing in the vision.
    Last edited by raincool2005; 14th November 2007 at 11:53 AM.

  13. #73

    Default Re: "Better than Buffett"

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    MLM presents a culture of so called " love, care and sense of belonging " but we all know at the end of the day > the people above wants to make money and this meat will come from people below.

    Hmmm, secret society eh...

  14. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: "Better than Buffett"

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    many are sucked in becos many are looking for security and comfort in a stressful world.

    MLM presents a culture of so called " love, care and sense of belonging " but we all know at the end of the day > the people above wants to make money and this meat will come from people below.

    It feels like a charismatic religion ! loud preaching of positive messages, cool music, warm friendships.. all u heard is good news.. nothing of the bad. But they will make u buy and get more members as u go along.

    the day u fell out .. is the day they said u had stop believing in the vision.
    The Church of Scientology does it too, at a more extreme level.

  15. #75
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: "Better than Buffett"

    First scamming, then the "minister" invited for the melaka project "groundbreaking ceremony" is actually just a mayor...

    Now?

    Copyright infringement. Ho sae liao.... Infringe Sony copyright... tsk tsk....


    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/864948...tyventure_com/ done

    Familliar? Soundtrack of the Spiderman 3 trailer:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hxECUlCWTY.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •