Default Night Scene of Twin Tower

Hi,
    This is my first posting.

C&C are welcome..

Camera Used: Panasonic FX5
    Handheld

Default Re: Night Scene of Twin Tower

Welcome Bro.

Looks blur to me. Next time use a tripod, select a lower aperture and decrease the shutter speed. Experiment and you should get a better photo. Also move around to get the best angle of the towers. Post processing also can be better. As advise by others, night scene is best taken around 6-7pm where there's a nice sunset adding colours to the sky.

Here's some of my newbie shots of the tower also using a Panasonic FZ5.
    http://www.gwen.per.sg/miscphotos/kl/kl.htm

a nice try, angle is quite ok

maybe take the pic a little earlier, as m3lv1nh0 stated. if u come at sunset, try taking pics from the time the sky turns orange-red to the time when the sun disappears, and the sky will be a nice deep blue

abt the aperture, try to use a smaller aperture instead, so that more of the pic would be sharp. then, to compensate for the slow shutter speed, use a tripod

great attempt, and keep shooting

Why cropped the building on the left?

hmm... nice try... u could use a tripod for better results...

Quote Originally Posted by m3lv1nh0 View Post

Looks blur to me. Next time use a tripod, select a lower aperture and decrease the shutter speed. Experiment and you should get a better photo. Also move around to get the best angle of the towers. Post processing also can be better. As advise by others, night scene is best taken around 6-7pm where there's a nice sunset adding colours to the sky.

Here's some of my newbie shots of the tower also using a Panasonic FZ5.
    http://www.gwen.per.sg/miscphotos/kl/kl.htm
    Thanks for your advice.

a nice try, angle is quite ok

maybe take the pic a little earlier, as m3lv1nh0 stated. if u come at sunset, try taking pics from the time the sky turns orange-red to the time when the sun disappears, and the sky will be a nice deep blue

abt the aperture, try to use a smaller aperture instead, so that more of the pic would be sharp. then, to compensate for the slow shutter speed, use a tripod

great attempt, and keep shooting
    Point noted. Thanks.

Why cropped the building on the left?
    For buildings, doors and etc, I was told not to snap at the exact centre position of the building itself. puzzled me??

hmm... nice try... u could use a tripod for better results...
    Thanks. will improve on it.

O, I was just curious why you cropped the left, anyway, you can still place the building at the side without cropping, like zoom out a bit more.

btw, whether to have the building in the center or not, it really depends, there is not hard rules about this....

Here is an example. Hope you don't mind, If you do, let me know and I will take it away.

Quote Originally Posted by laimd View Post
    For buildings, doors and etc, I was told not to snap at the exact centre position of the building itself. puzzled me??

Quote Originally Posted by lastboltnut View Post
    O, I was just curious why you cropped the left, anyway, you can still place the building at the side without cropping, like zoom out a bit more.

btw, whether to have the building in the center or not, it really depends, there is not hard rules about this....

Here is an example. Hope you don't mind, If you do, let me know and I will take it away.
    Thanks bro, your sample is very nice.

No problem. Its just to give an example that architecture may not necessary be away from the center......it dependens on how you want the pic to be.

Happy shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by laimd View Post
    Thanks bro, your sample is very nice.