View Poll Results: Which is more painful?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Prison caning more painful.

9 69.23%
  • Child birth more painful.

4 30.77%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which is more painful?

Default Re: Which is more painful?

Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    morphine doesn't work when the pain centre of your brain is all lit up.
    if that's the case, then may not need morphine at all in the first place. just shutdown the pain centre in the brain. like this... no pain more gain ah

Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    if that's the case, then may not need morphine at all in the first place. just shutdown the pain centre in the brain. like this... no pain more gain ah
    gee to do that would either: a) Kill you or b) leave you a vegetable. Unless you have a rare disorder where your body cannot feel at all this isn't an option. People are afraid of pain but pain is both a good and bad thing and not to be joked about.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    I did some reading on prison caning and all people interviewed said the caning were extremely painful. Will it be more painful than child birth?
    Prison caning...

Not sure if u'd heard of the story about this young female SAF Counsellor who went for training and the DB wardens demo-ed to her how they caned inmates. Of cos they did it on a dummy strapped to an A-Frame. When the command was issued, the caner gave just 1 single lash that echoed thru out the chamber, the Counsellor screamed and fainted immediately.

Now, u tell me which one is more painful.

gee to do that would either: a) Kill you or b) leave you a vegetable. Unless you have a rare disorder where your body cannot feel at all this isn't an option. People are afraid of pain but pain is both a good and bad thing and not to be joked about.
    There's at least 1 person I know that can't feel pain.....

His profile's here

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    There's at least 1 person I know that can't feel pain.....

His profile's here
    hahahah that one is friction leh hehhe I actually thot you mean Steven Lim hahahahah

Prison caning...

Not sure if u'd heard of the story about this young female SAF Counsellor who went for training and the DB wardens demo-ed to her how they caned inmates. Of cos they did it on a dummy strapped to an A-Frame. When the command was issued, the caner gave just 1 single lash that echoed thru out the chamber, the Counsellor screamed and fainted immediately.

Now, u tell me which one is more painful.
    Why simulate...you want to see the real thing? I got a link given to me by a friend of mine a few months back which showed a Malaysia Prison canning which is similar to Singapore. You see that vid...you will not need to answer or need to know the answer man heh. And you will stay away from any crime that will end up given you a caning when you are caught and sentenced. heh.

btw..biology science has proven that Woman has a higher level of pain tolerance then man due to their need to perform child birth.
    Last edited by sammy888; 24th October 2007 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Why simulate...you want to see the real thing? I got a link given to me by a friend of mine a few months back which showed a Malaysia Prison canning which is similar to Singapore. You see that vid...you will not need to answer or need to know the answer man heh. And you will stay away from any crime that will end up given you a caning when you are caught and sentenced. heh.

btw..biology science has proven that Woman has a higher level of pain tolerance then man due to their need to perform child birth.
    Ah, dat infamous video.

1st viewing's after-effects: OOo.... ahh.... *double up in pain*
    2nd viewing's after-effects: Ouch, that must have hurt
    3rd viewing's after-effects: Ouch
    4th viewing's after-effects: Hmm.....
    5th viewing's after-effects: ....
    6th viewing's after-effects: Zzzzz~~~~

The effect's pretty numbing like seeing the video of the Afghanistan terrorists butchering the American hostage like a chicken to kill and hanging up his head like some barbaric trophy.

Its scary how seeing things like these over and over again numb u. Imagine the ppl doing it, day-in-day-out.

u can't tell it until u experience it-i haven't
    IF

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    hahahah that one is friction leh hehhe I actually thot you mean Steven Lim hahahahah
    Eh, 1 is Renard, the other is Re*ard

they say everything is a state of the mind right? and if someone could control when to feel pain and when not to... wouldn't that be great? like they say, "Mind over Matter"

Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    they say everything is a state of the mind right? and if someone could control when to feel pain and when not to... wouldn't that be great? like they say, "Mind over Matter"
    you think everyone is buddha is it?

Ah, dat infamous video.

1st viewing's after-effects: OOo.... ahh.... *double up in pain*
    2nd viewing's after-effects: Ouch, that must have hurt
    3rd viewing's after-effects: Ouch
    4th viewing's after-effects: Hmm.....
    5th viewing's after-effects: ....
    6th viewing's after-effects: Zzzzz~~~~

The effect's pretty numbing like seeing the video of the Afghanistan terrorists butchering the American hostage like a chicken to kill and hanging up his head like some barbaric trophy.

Its scary how seeing things like these over and over again numb u. Imagine the ppl doing it, day-in-day-out.

The watching is numbing but experience the actual canining yourself..for the first time.

Aiya in any case if anyone is to answer the question or take the darn poll...you first have to be woman. So that basically neutralise most of us here who wrote something heheheheh.. Singapore don't cane women....so there is no way this can be answer as accurately as we want heheh.. nor am I looking forward to the day, science can make men experience the "joy" of giving birth themsleves hahahahah.... My hat off to the ladies. No matter how much you can rationales that it is the woman's role and how their body is condition for it...it is still PAINFUL!... you hubbies out there better sayang your wives after looking at how many kids they just help you bring into this world heheheh...

what puzzles me is why cs didn't ask this instead: Does Sodomy hurt more than caning? Since you have no idea about either.

"Your precious 300mm f2.8 lens hangs freely 10 meters above the ground, suspended by a thin metal wire from eternal damnation. The devil shouts: "Recieve 10 stroke of the cane, or else your lens shall recieve its glorification." What will you do? Which is more "painful"?"

Hearing Cheryl Fox speak Mandarin on "Get Real".

Very painful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12