Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Recommendations : Thumbnail Gallery + main pix style for website/blog ?

  1. #1

    Default Recommendations : Thumbnail Gallery + main pix style for website/blog ?

    Hi all,

    i been searching through the archives, looking for image gallery widget (is it called a widget?)
    for website or photoblog.

    I found one which is simple and looks user-friendly, but i havent tried it yet

    http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simpleviewer/

    Im looking for similar widgets with thumbnail gallery and a main photo showing area.
    Or similar styled. I remember seeing one with the banana icon too?

    eg. http://www.artcoup.com/movie.html


    i did find a thread asking a similar question, but it could be out of date. Wonder
    if anybody has up to date recommendations?

    Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by sbs99; 23rd October 2007 at 05:58 PM.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Recommendations : Thumbnail Gallery + main pix style for website/blog ?

    Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    Hi all,

    i been searching through the archives, looking for image gallery widget (is it called a widget?)
    for website or photoblog.

    I found one which is simple and looks user-friendly, but i havent tried it yet

    http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simpleviewer/

    Im looking for similar widgets with thumbnail gallery and a main photo showing area.
    Or similar styled.

    i did find a thread asking a similar question, but it could be out of date. Wonder
    if anybody has up to date recommendations?

    Thanks a lot!
    use lightroom easier.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Recommendations : Thumbnail Gallery + main pix style for website/blog ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    use lightroom easier.

    lightroom is the one , which u click the pix, then all turn dark
    pop out the photo?
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  4. #4

    Default Re: Recommendations : Thumbnail Gallery + main pix style for website/blog ?

    upz.

    nobody has suggestions/recommendations? Simple Viewer is still better?
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Recommendations : Thumbnail Gallery + main pix style for website/blog ?

    Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    lightroom is the one , which u click the pix, then all turn dark
    pop out the photo?
    its the one from adobe...

  6. #6

    Default Re: Recommendations : Thumbnail Gallery + main pix style for website/blog ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    its the one from adobe...
    erm...not looking for stand alone workflow programs. Its not for me to view thumbnails on my desktop.

    More for a photoblog to showcase personal work or to show prospective clients.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Recommendations : Thumbnail Gallery + main pix style for website/blog ?

    Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    erm...not looking for stand alone workflow programs. Its not for me to view thumbnails on my desktop.

    More for a photoblog to showcase personal work or to show prospective clients.
    there is a feature inside which makes either a flash or html and you just upload it to a website.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Recommendations : Thumbnail Gallery + main pix style for website/blog ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    there is a feature inside which makes either a flash or html and you just upload it to a website.
    oh. Thanks for the info. Didnt it does that.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •