Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1013

Thread: Tang Shooters VI: TCSS Thread...

  1. #201
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Eastie moved to NorthEastie
    Posts
    337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VI: TCSS Thread...

    Sorry.... maybe wrong choice of word used.... but will be having a break... so wun be joining for the Imaging expo
    コミュニケーションは私たちの障壁です | Flickr

  2. #202
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VI: TCSS Thread...

    I am going to hung my camera soon. Time to retire. Very tired.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  3. #203
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by carnage3630 View Post
    Sorry.... maybe wrong choice of word used.... but will be having a break... so wun be joining for the Imaging expo
    Imaging expo dun join nevermind..but do keep urself available on the 8th Nov for Super Imports Nite..
    http://www.superimportnights.com/babes.html
    Look at the models..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  4. #204
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    I am going to hung my camera soon. Time to retire. Very tired.
    hello bro..tis statment come from u sounds more like a joke to me lehz..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  5. #205

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    I am going to hung my camera soon. Time to retire. Very tired.


    Hung up your 1dMK3 and get ready for medium format ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  6. #206
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post


    Hung up your 1dMK3 and get ready for medium format ..
    time for leaves and mamamiya..

    sekali a hassel bad coming
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  7. #207
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Eastie moved to NorthEastie
    Posts
    337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VI: TCSS Thread...

    KT So is nice.... hmmm will take a break after that... yummy.....


    I got one mamiya but on 120 film back... no MP at all... sianz...
    コミュニケーションは私たちの障壁です | Flickr

  8. #208
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VI: TCSS Thread...

    Wah lau.. all hang DSLR.. okie lah.. take R6 come out and place liao... film film film.....!!!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  9. #209
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    hello bro..tis statment come from u sounds more like a joke to me lehz..
    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post


    Hung up your 1dMK3 and get ready for medium format ..
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    time for leaves and mamamiya..

    sekali a hassel bad coming
    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Wah lau.. all hang DSLR.. okie lah.. take R6 come out and place liao... film film film.....!!!
    Recently, felt that lack of creative thinking on my work. Basically, repeating the same shoot style. Very Sian lah. ....Need to rest to absorb more creative element. Had to temperory hung up my camera for a while end of next month. Maybe, next year will get a new ideas.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  10. #210
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Imaging expo dun join nevermind..but do keep urself available on the 8th Nov for Super Imports Nite..
    http://www.superimportnights.com/babes.html
    Look at the models..
    yea~!This is a must go event

  11. #211
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Recently, felt that lack of creative thinking on my work. Basically, repeating the same shoot style. Very Sian lah. ....Need to rest to absorb more creative element. Had to temperory hung up my camera for a while end of next month. Maybe, next year will get a new ideas.
    shoot other subjects then
    instead of shooting gers,shoot guys

  12. #212
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    shoot other subjects then
    instead of shooting gers,shoot guys
    Then you will be my first model in NUDE!
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  13. #213
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VI: TCSS Thread...


  14. #214
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    I am going to hung my camera soon. Time to retire. Very tired.
    hang on my neck can? hahhaa

  15. #215
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Then you will be my first model in NUDE!
    NO GAY CONTENT OKIE???
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  16. #216
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VI: TCSS Thread...

    Hi Bro... creativity dun drop from sky. To better yourself.. look at more of people's work. Its either u love them or hate them, but either feel you will still learn from it.

    Try take a more subtle approach and viewpoint... you are your own critique (sounds familiar)...
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  17. #217
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Hi Bro... creativity dun drop from sky. To better yourself.. look at more of people's work. Its either u love them or hate them, but either feel you will still learn from it.

    Try take a more subtle approach and viewpoint... you are your own critique (sounds familiar)...
    Catch your point.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  18. #218
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VI: TCSS Thread...

    Top 10 Ways to Keep Photography On-going:

    1. Spend your entire life savings plus hefty loan to top up your cameras and lens.
    2. Have photobuddies that are always better than you.
    3. Have Photobuddies that are always worst than you.
    4. Make it your career and have ricebowl depending on it
    5. Go to Manny's workshop
    6. Look into multiply, flickr or photobucket.. and check those inspring shots better than yours
    7. Get any publication that shows u great works... dun copy but learn fresh perspective
    8. lock yourself in a room with an apple and a camera... and take all possible perspective until apples look edible in pic
    9. Stop pretending tat you are at the pinnacle... look up and see that there are more to accomplish. Its your attitude that determines your altitude!
    10. Have a friend that hold you by the hand and lift u up....
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  19. #219
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Catch your point.
    Damn it.. u already at home.. istill in office...
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  20. #220
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters VI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Top 10 Ways to Keep Photography On-going:

    1. Spend your entire life savings plus hefty loan to top up your cameras and lens.
    2. Have photobuddies that are always better than you.
    3. Have Photobuddies that are always worst than you.
    4. Make it your career and have ricebowl depending on it
    5. Go to Manny's workshop
    6. Look into multiply, flickr or photobucket.. and check those inspring shots better than yours
    7. Get any publication that shows u great works... dun copy but learn fresh perspective
    8. lock yourself in a room with an apple and a camera... and take all possible perspective until apples look edible in pic
    9. Stop pretending tat you are at the pinnacle... look up and see that there are more to accomplish. Its your attitude that determines your altitude!
    10. Have a friend that hold you by the hand and lift u up....
    Fren, no need to go up to that extend.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •