Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Random shot of mine during sunset

  1. #1

    Default Random shot of mine during sunset

    A sunset shot of a flower

    Hope U guys can advise whcih area should i improve on? thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,095

    Default Re: Random shot of mine during sunset

    Quote Originally Posted by blackslayer View Post
    A sunset shot of a flower

    Hope U guys can advise whcih area should i improve on? thanks in advance
    Re: "Random shot of mine during sunset"

    Random critique of mine after sunset

    I can think of two things where you could improve: 1) you could take a look the forum guidelines, and 2) if you want people to put some thought into writing a non-random response, it would be only polite if you posted a non-random picture into which you put some thought as well.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Random shot of mine during sunset

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf View Post
    Re: "Random shot of mine during sunset"

    Random critique of mine after sunset

    I can think of two things where you could improve: 1) you could take a look the forum guidelines, and 2) if you want people to put some thought into writing a non-random response, it would be only polite if you posted a non-random picture into which you put some thought as well.
    i am sorry if i have actually used the word "random" wrongly.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Random shot of mine during sunset

    May i know if the mod here can edit for me the thread title? thanks.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: Random shot of mine during sunset

    Quote Originally Posted by blackslayer View Post
    May i know if the mod here can edit for me the thread title? thanks.
    It's not the thread title. Please read the guidelines to posting in Critique Corner.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North
    Posts
    2,703

    Default Re: Random shot of mine during sunset

    Anyways... compose your subject off centre and get closer. Objects to the left and right of your frame is distracting.
    Canon 5D mkII|24-105 F4 IS L|70-200 F4 IS L|135 F2 L|580EX|

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •