Thread: CommunicAsia 2003

Default CommunicAsia 2003

Saw this over at HWZ

Linux World, which is suppose to be next week, also postponed
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

wah lau........was looking forward to going leh.

already reserved my tic.
    thought i was finally goin to my first ever CommunicAsia...sigh wat bad timing.

bad ... we are in a big **** now ...

newuser
    Guests

Well, they sent me a mail inviting me to go this year, cause I went for the past 2 years already.

Too bad, it's cancelled this year.

This "Sars" thing better be over by the year or else even more events are going to be cancelled.

Like Singapore Motor Show 2003, or Singapore Auto Salon 2003 (Noooo.....what abt the race queens????)

And the Asian Aerospace 2003 in Feb/Mar 2004. (It's a bi-annual event if that is cancelled!! That means it's 2006!!!!)

you guys just can not attend the exhibition and have fun. that's the smallest affect.

my company have been preparing everything for the show. preparing full product showcase, developing demostrations, booking the booth, looking for design company to design booth, making brochures, posters, inviting customers and partners, allocating manpower for the show and even lineup our product roadmap with it. then we suddenly got informed that the show is cancelled. what can i say?

i am not sure about other companies but surely it slows our business down more or less.

Originally posted by liuhao
    you guys just can not attend the exhibition and have fun. that's the smallest affect.

my company have been preparing everything for the show. preparing full product showcase, developing demostrations, booking the booth, looking for design company to design booth, making brochures, posters, inviting customers and partners, allocating manpower for the show and even lineup our product roadmap with it. then we suddenly got informed that the show is cancelled. what can i say?

i am not sure about other companies but surely it slows our business down more or less.
    Yep, I was talking to my friend who was the Regional Marketing Mgt for a major telecom manufacturer. She realised that the overseas exhibitors would have already made the booth! Luckily they have not been shipped but imagine the cost of making the booth and now *pop* Sigh...

Default Re: CommunicAsia 2003

Originally posted by Jason Ho
    Saw this over at HWZ

And the Asian Aerospace Feb 2004. (It's a bi-annual event if that is canceled!! That means it's 2006!!!!) [/B]
    The Chinese News Paper had Confirm this even will not Canceled.

The CeBIT show in Shanghai has been canned as well.

Originally posted by newuser
    Like Singapore Motor Show 2003, or Singapore Auto Salon 2003 (Noooo.....what abt the race queens????)

And the Asian Aerospace 2003 in Feb/Mar 2004. (It's a bi-annual event if that is cancelled!! That means it's 2006!!!!)
    heck about them race queens.. just give me the planes and them cars!