Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Photo shoot in hotel room

  1. #1

    Default Photo shoot in hotel room

    Anyone tried doing model shoot in hotel room? Care to share with us your experience such as which hotel is suitable for such shoot and the cost involved (in term of the room).

    Thank you.
    Visit me at minioldman.com.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Photo shoot in hotel room

    hey bro...

    think depends on what hotel u want bah... cheap sleazy hotel or expensive 6 star hotel...
    normal hotel rates think its bout 150+ bah
    u shooting frm day to night arh?

    need model? pay me
    40D 50mmF1.8 17-85mm 24-70L

  3. #3

    Default Re: Photo shoot in hotel room

    It depends on the kinds of setting you wan. Prices varies.

    Of course those prestigeous hotels will tend to ask question when they realise that equipments such as lighting and stuff and people are mass gathering in one room.

    Perosnal experience, Normally we will inform the hotel that we are doing a shoot so that they will leave us alone.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Photo shoot in hotel room

    I recommend Gallery Hotel near Mohd Sultan.

    i advise u to get 4 stars above, those budget hotel lightings and furniture style are as good as my office pantry.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Photo shoot in hotel room

    talking on photo shoot in hotel room... my fren an i had this idea of hiring one of them gals at Geylang for a shoot. just pure photoshoot and nothing else. you think they'd oblige? of course we'll pay for the shoot lah.

    anybody tried this before? care to share the experience?

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Town
    Posts
    151

    Default Re: Photo shoot in hotel room

    I have read somewhere that it is easier for a girl to sell her body than having her strip in front of the camera. Why not just hire a professional with charges starting from 150/hr?
    Canon EF prime, macro & L lenses on EOS30D

  7. #7

    Default Re: Photo shoot in hotel room

    I tried selling my body, but not many people after a used 300D nowadays.
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  8. #8

    Default Re: Photo shoot in hotel room

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    I tried selling my body, but not many people after a used 300D nowadays.
    hahah tats a one!
    Photo Album - Photo Album

  9. #9

    Default Re: Photo shoot in hotel room

    Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    It depends on the kinds of setting you wan. Prices varies.

    Of course those prestigeous hotels will tend to ask question when they realise that equipments such as lighting and stuff and people are mass gathering in one room.

    Perosnal experience, Normally we will inform the hotel that we are doing a shoot so that they will leave us alone.
    izzit ??? which hotel allows that ??

  10. #10

    Default Re: Photo shoot in hotel room

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramius75 View Post
    izzit ??? which hotel allows that ??
    Most hotel will consider each request on case by case basis.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Photo shoot in hotel room

    Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    Most hotel will consider each request on case by case basis.
    so, so far which hotel allows u to shoot ? i also want to start shooting in hotels

  12. #12

    Default Re: Photo shoot in hotel room

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramius75 View Post
    so, so far which hotel allows u to shoot ? i also want to start shooting in hotels
    We did at the Ritz.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Photo shoot in hotel room

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramius75 View Post
    so, so far which hotel allows u to shoot ? i also want to start shooting in hotels
    We did at the Ritz. U have to book a room to do that though.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Photo shoot in hotel room

    Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    We did at the Ritz. U have to book a room to do that though.
    oh cool, so the staffs allow that ?? which part of the hotel u shoot in ??

  15. #15

    Default Re: Photo shoot in hotel room

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramius75 View Post
    oh cool, so the staffs allow that ?? which part of the hotel u shoot in ??
    I believe the topic is in the room. OF COS we shot in the room lar. haha... The honeymoon suite. For a wedding couple.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Photo shoot in hotel room

    Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    I believe the topic is in the room. OF COS we shot in the room lar. haha... The honeymoon suite. For a wedding couple.
    OIC, then u were caught ?? or u get permission before shooting ?? Since i think its a wedding 1... it shouldnt be a problem lah...

  17. #17

    Default Re: Photo shoot in hotel room

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramius75 View Post
    OIC, then u were caught ?? or u get permission before shooting ?? Since i think its a wedding 1... it shouldnt be a problem lah...

    We did have the permission to set up in the room.

  18. #18

    Default Re: Photo shoot in hotel room

    Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    We did have the permission to set up in the room.
    eh thanks, figures. wedding should not be a problem i think.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Photo shoot in hotel room

    Quote Originally Posted by Antzzz View Post
    I have read somewhere that it is easier for a girl to sell her body than having her strip in front of the camera. Why not just hire a professional with charges starting from 150/hr?
    nah... professionals are paid to pose in front of cameras. would prefer to shoot those who are not camera-trained. it would also act as a documentary on how these gals behave in front of the lens.

    when they sell their body... they do it without feeling (i think). just bang and pay-up sir. would love to see how they carry themselves in front of a camera.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Catchment Area
    Posts
    2,441

    Default Re: Photo shoot in hotel room

    Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    nah... professionals are paid to pose in front of cameras. would prefer to shoot those who are not camera-trained. it would also act as a documentary on how these gals behave in front of the lens.

    when they sell their body... they do it without feeling (i think). just bang and pay-up sir. would love to see how they carry themselves in front of a camera.
    Excuse me, are you talking about artistic nude shoot?

    Well, they might be selling their body. But not so willing to be shot by some intimidating BiG lens and cam - the pictures are forever. I guess they prefer to do it and leave not trace. Remember the high resolution digital pictures might reappear in the net somewhere some 10years later - I guess this is their fear.
    I love big car, big house, big lenses, but small apertures.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •