Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flims

Default Re: Flims

Quote Originally Posted by chiif View Post
    Hmmmmm... Lucky SHD... my favourite... at S$1.70 per roll, it's the perfect film for testing!
    I did achieve some really good results from Lucky SHD. The shadows are quite dense. The highlights are clean. I do not have a densitometer on hand to test, but I believe it is somewhat close to the Kodak TX, minus the speed. By the way, I rated the SHD at ISO 80.

I have a Nikon digital film scanner but don't have the time to scan the negatives. I will probably share my images with all when I have them done.
    Last edited by photobum; 7th December 2007 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by photobum View Post
    True! Going back to film is like paying a visit to an old friend whom you have not seen for years.

The last 2 months I was testing out some China-made Lucky black-and-white 35mm films. Although not as good as my all-time favorite B&W film, the Kodak TMX, the feeling of able to shoot film again is priceless.

All you need is a changing bag, a developing tank, D-76 (or something similar), fixer, hypoclear and photoflo (or something similar). Just hang dry your negatives in a dust-free room (toilet is the best).
    where did u buy ur Lucky b/w films?

Quote Originally Posted by irara View Post
    where did u buy ur Lucky b/w films?
    Got a friend to bring in from Indonesia. Alternatively, get from China.

Or visit the Orient Photo at Sim Lim Square.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12