Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where is the best place to buy an iPhone in Singapore?

Default Re: Where is the best place to buy an iPhone in Singapore?

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Sorry for my noob questiont, what additional feature can I get after hacking the iTouch?
    After jailbreaking the Touch, you can install many of the iPhone apps. into it and use,besides the 3rd party apps, with a 3rd party installer app.

Quote Originally Posted by aaron80 View Post
    Thanks bro! Anyway how u hack the Touch? Does the shop do for u if u ask?
    No don't think so. It is quite easy to do it yourself. Just do a search for ipodtouchguru on youtube. Links are posted as well in the video descriptions.

Personally, I'm not gonna do it until I'm assured that the warranty will not be void. For now, there is no clear answer.

Blog Entries

just saw it

www.usedmacshop.com

for hacked iphone

Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    just saw it

www.usedmacshop.com

for hacked iphone
    SGD1,300 is way too high. There are people in hardwarezone selling it for a lot cheaper. Prices range from 650 - 980.

Bro u means yours is not hacked one? Anyway no prob surfing the net with the Touch right?

Quote Originally Posted by seankyh View Post
    No don't think so. It is quite easy to do it yourself. Just do a search for ipodtouchguru on youtube. Links are posted as well in the video descriptions.

Personally, I'm not gonna do it until I'm assured that the warranty will not be void. For now, there is no clear answer.
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

Bro u means yours is not hacked one? Anyway no prob surfing the net with the Touch right?
    Mine isnt hacked and you can defenite surf without hacking. Safari is provided out of the box.

Another default app that I like is the photo application. So nice to be able to flick through your photos and zoom in with your fingers.

Bro a noob question to ask u. If I put video in the Touch, do I need to resize the video file before it can play on the Touch? Or I can just copy and paste the original file from my pc to it and it can just play it?

Quote Originally Posted by seankyh View Post
    Mine isnt hacked and you can defenite surf without hacking. Safari is provided out of the box.

Another default app that I like is the photo application. So nice to be able to flick through your photos and zoom in with your fingers.
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

Bro a noob question to ask u. If I put video in the Touch, do I need to resize the video file before it can play on the Touch? Or I can just copy and paste the original file from my pc to it and it can just play it?
    You need to encode it in ipod format and resolution. I bought Cucusoft to do this. Seems to work great. Can encode in batch mode some more so you can leave it running and go to sleep. Once encoded, just use iTunes to transfer.

Those interested in getting the iPhone can PM me for a quote.
    It's cash on delivery.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12