Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Zoo 3 nov outing

Default Re: Zoo 3 nov outing

Quote Originally Posted by Luenny View Post
    Thanks for the fast replies. I'll check with my better half and see if I can get permission to go or not. Hopefully I can - if I bring the whole family along. Oh, by the way, the longest lens I have is only a 105mm lens. Is that enough for the shoot?
    Good enough for most pictures.
    Whats your cam? If you need bigger lens and If its a Canon, you can borrow lens from me or sexalicious.

I am renting a 100-400 for that day.

should be enough. your's is a 105 nikkor macro lens isit? add a TC into it. should be enough lor.yeah yeahs, bring ur whole family along, it'll be fun
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexalicious/
    Life starts at the speed of 240km/h

Thanks for the fast replies. I'll check with my better half and see if I can get permission to go or not. Hopefully I can - if I bring the whole family along. Oh, by the way, the longest lens I have is only a 105mm lens. Is that enough for the shoot?
    why not? some enclosures are nearer than others. u can also try ur hands on plants (macro if u have a macro lens), etc. u dun have to restrict urself to animals.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

Quote Originally Posted by HarishSegar View Post
    Whats your cam? If you need bigger lens and If its a Canon, you can borrow lens from me or sexalicious.

hahahass. woots. harish harish harish. you agreed for me. hahas. i'll be only bring 1 body 1 lens for the day. i'll be renting 100-400 too. or might buy a TC.

Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    why not? some enclosures are nearer than others. u can also try ur hands on plants (macro if u have a macro lens), etc. u dun have to restrict urself to animals.
    shoot plants alot can.

Quote Originally Posted by sexalicious View Post
    what's Dang it?
    ha ha ha,dang it is something like,oh crap,singaporeans usually just say damn it,but i have no idea why i used that word either,lol
    Last edited by spidey89; 22nd October 2007 at 01:52 PM.
    A wise man said, "Any available light is good light"

hahahass. woots. harish harish harish. you agreed for me. hahas. i'll be only bring 1 body 1 lens for the day. i'll be renting 100-400 too. or might buy a TC.
    Hey.. if you are renting 100-400, then i will rent the 300/2.8 (Can use extn tubes).
    We can share.

Quote Originally Posted by spidey89 View Post
    ha ha ha,dang it is something like,oh crap,singaporeans usually just say damn it,but i have no idea why i used that word either,lol
    hahas, im a pure singaporean. and i dont know what's dang it. anyways going anot?

Hey.. if you are renting 100-400, then i will rent the 300/2.8 (Can use extn tubes).
    We can share.
    hahas, u meant the tubes u showed me yesterday? might be only la. hahas. i got 70-200 rmb, so just get a TC then can already.

hahas, im a pure singaporean. and i dont know what's dang it. anyways going anot?
    ha ha ha,i'm singaporean too,just that i watch a lot of english shows,and i used english more,hence got a stronger use of english,lol,wish i could go,sadly,i got one more hard paper to study for 2 days after the trip,2nd time i'm taking my o's,can't afford to fail,after that all paper 1,if this was on the 5th or better still 6th,i would have come,lol
    A wise man said, "Any available light is good light"

Mine's a Nikon. The 105mm is the macro VR lens. Ok, I'll see what I can take with this. Not very hopeful since I've blown my picture of flowers that I shoot yesterday. Somehow it turns out all red - also don't know how to explain. Cannot really see the highlight or shadow but it's not blur.
    - Luenny

Quote Originally Posted by spidey89 View Post
    ha ha ha,i'm singaporean too,just that i watch a lot of english shows,and i used english more,hence got a stronger use of english,lol,wish i could go,sadly,i got one more hard paper to study for 2 days after the trip,2nd time i'm taking my o's,can't afford to fail,after that all paper 1,if this was on the 5th or better still 6th,i would have come,lol
    wrok hard then. Go la. then i'll not be bored

Mine's a Nikon. The 105mm is the macro VR lens. Ok, I'll see what I can take with this. Not very hopeful since I've blown my picture of flowers that I shoot yesterday. Somehow it turns out all red - also don't know how to explain. Cannot really see the highlight or shadow but it's not blur.
    go NSC lor

No-lar, I don't think it's the lens or the camera. I have taken some nice pictures with them. Just that for certain flowers that I try to capture, it just turns out all wrong.
    - Luenny

No-lar, I don't think it's the lens or the camera. I have taken some nice pictures with them. Just that for certain flowers that I try to capture, it just turns out all wrong.
    haha, wat kind of flower is that, ha, i happen to haf that lens also.. mind sharing?
    http://www.dreamstime.com/Ionsoon_info
    So much Creativity So much Technology

hahas. blame the flower then =)

Perhaps u can lend me for a short while? Been itching to try it. But no money to buy it..
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    Perhaps u can lend me for a short while? Been itching to try it. But no money to buy it..
    hee, dun sad, wan me to let u try during the newbie gathering on 27 oct.

Hi,
    Flower not to blame-lar. Just lousy photographer.

I really don't know what kind of flower is that. Looks a bit like carnation with a lot of petals and it's bright red in color. All the background turns out nice and clear except for the flower. I think I used the wrong settings or something. All shots of that kind of flower turns out wrong. Probably because of the settings I used and the bright red color. Maybe because I set the camera to vivid + mode?
    - Luenny

Hi,
    Flower not to blame-lar. Just lousy photographer.

I really don't know what kind of flower is that. Looks a bit like carnation with a lot of petals and it's bright red in color. All the background turns out nice and clear except for the flower. I think I used the wrong settings or something. All shots of that kind of flower turns out wrong. Probably because of the settings I used and the bright red color. Maybe because I set the camera to vivid + mode?
    got piC?

Quote Originally Posted by IONSOON View Post
    got piC?
    Sure, but at home. How do I pass it to you? PM or post it in a new thread?
    - Luenny

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast