Thread: Watermark

Default Watermark

How do i create one? Is the text/pix manually put in each time or is there a function in CS that can insert it with a click?

Default Re: Watermark

Quote Originally Posted by boredphuck View Post
    How do i create one? Is the text/pix manually put in each time or is there a function in CS that can insert it with a click?
    Make a brush.

Then you can use the same brush over and over again with a single click each time. Start with a new blank document, type in the text you wish to use as a brush. Then go to Edit, Define Brush Preset.

After doing so, you can still resize the picture down to a smaller size for a smaller brush pattern.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

thanks! so i can use it even with a logo or only text?

thanks! so i can use it even with a logo or only text?
    I've not tried it with complex logos, only a simple copyright symbol.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

hurhur, can't help you with that, but please, please learn how to put watermark properly
    zoosshh and eikin here do it quite well

and here's an article griping about how some people's beautiful pictures are marred by their SPLASHED on watermark

me, i don't really care, i just resize until quite small, you want to use for your own purposes also du lan

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hurhur, can't help you with that, but please, please learn how to put watermark properly
    zoosshh and eikin here do it quite well

and here's an article griping about how some people's beautiful pictures are marred by their SPLASHED on watermark

me, i don't really care, i just resize until quite small, you want to use for your own purposes also du lan
    thinking of a nice watermark is the hardest problem. not too big yet not too small.

sometimes u cannot resize too small also.