Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Colleen Exposed

Default Re: Colleen Exposed

Quote Originally Posted by plusplusplus View Post
    Yes! I want to win $5000 cash... haha
    buy 4D lor

FYI she's the new #10 on Deal or No Deal...apparently Andrea Forsenka has gone on to better things (whatever that means).

When will she update her blog?
    http://www.st701.com/colleenexposed/blog/

who cares...its blatant advertising for st online...and besides its not even updated in real time! Baaaad execution.

how come no one post photos ? haha

Who cares? haha

Problem accessing the videos... :-(
    Last edited by plusplusplus; 19th October 2007 at 02:53 PM.

Time 19/10 (Fri)

7.01 – 8.30am
    Rise and shine!

8.30 - 9am
    Time for Yoga
    Radio interview with 91.3FM

9 - 11am
    Colleen blogs & browses ST701 to buy & sell things

11am -12nn
    Colleen blogs

12 -12.40pm
    Preparation for skit

12.40 -1pm
    Skit - A match “maid” in heaven
    1 -1.30pm
    Fun & games (Win exciting prizes)

1.30 -2.30pm
    Lunch

2 - 3pm
    R&R

3 – 4pm
    Bake

4 - 5pm
    Colleen bakes with special guest

5 – 5.30pm
    Sample yummy cake

5.30 - 6.30pm
    Pole dancing lesson

7.01 - 11pm
    Dinner & blogging

*Schedule is subjected to change.
    Last edited by plusplusplus; 19th October 2007 at 03:00 PM.

The only thing people are looking forward to is the pole dancing...

This sort of "sponsored marketing junk" is too awful to even want to take pics. Bah! I'm actually deliberately avoiding that whole open area because of this idiotic ST701 garbage!!!
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    The only thing people are looking forward to is the pole dancing...

This sort of "sponsored marketing junk" is too awful to even want to take pics. Bah! I'm actually deliberately avoiding that whole open area because of this idiotic ST701 garbage!!!
    lol they just put up a pole dancing vid...2 words to describe it: TAME AND LAME!

Please post some on site photo leh, from the pic I saw on ST it does not capture the beauty side of her made her look plain Jane......
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Ya lor....wish there is a feedback email we can send our feedback...hehe

Clubsnap live feed fashion shoot for Colleen for our fellow bro/sis

* Live video feed and webcast
    * Live reporting of the shoot here
    * Pretty pictures of Colleen for all bro/sis here

I am sure with our pool of expert video/photography/makeup/hair/fashion styling/designers/journalist/IT/Allied industry people here in Clubsnap...we could pull it off one

Sorry but its a bit late to request and execute this at this moment

Hehe..let's send some words of encouragement to this gorgeous girl, colleenexposed@gmail.com, show her we all cared for her no matter how many times she is promoting her clients in all the webcast videos (I counted once for one of the video...a bit too many times le!) She is still as lovely as ever la.
    Last edited by Buckteeth LCL; 20th October 2007 at 01:46 AM.

o please she prob is getting paid well to hawk that site so no need to feel bad for her. we're not getting paid anything to give them feedback so they should work for it alittle. You've worked with her personally be4 is it? that would explain why you keep trying to drum up support for her...
    Last edited by garou12; 20th October 2007 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Please post some on site photo leh, from the pic I saw on ST it does not capture the beauty side of her made her look plain Jane......
    Here's one :

Colleen Exposed

Can't get much shots of her, either glass reflective or there was too many people crowding around her...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    o please she prob is getting paid well to hawk that site so no need to feel bad for her. we're not getting paid anything to give them feedback so they should work for it alittle. You've worked with her personally be4 is it? that would explain why you keep trying to drum up support for her...
    Well, personally I see a lot of potential in having a cheap/creative platform to introduce to photographers, videographers, makeup artists, hairstylists, fashion stylists, graphics, fashion designers, printers and other allied industrial experts to advertise their services, buy/sell products or having promotions.

Given the consideration, I would have included a activity to introduce and benefit all the potential customers in our industry. Not all budding/starting photographers/videographers/makeup/hair/graphic artists can afford to advertise in wedding portals, magazines nor newspaper and they really need the reach to get to their target audience and showcase their wonderful talents.

Food for thought only.

I would have planned for something like this:

Wedding/fashion/bikini Photography session

Situation
    Colleen needs to update her portfolio within a day to send to a model agency in New York. She needs Wedding/Bikini/Fashion pictures so she starts to search frantically on the website to get Apparel/ accessories sponsors, photographers, videographers, makeup artists, hairstylists, graphic artists to do her shoot with set budget. I will emphasize how easy it is to use the engine and best "LINK UP" all the relevant industries in a single platform and get the task done in the shortest possible time within a customer's budget.

hehe...then i would proceed to organise a Photographic/Makeup/Hairstyling/Graphic/Fashion styling/Fashion design competition and dangle the $1000 as prize money with prize support from any major camera brand/printer brand/makeup/hair/fashion apparels etc. The photographic/Video/makeup/hair/graphic/fashion design schools should be involved as well to inculcate the valuable engines' ability to network/link up with industrial people so as to benefit everyone. Of course, the winner will get a chance to shoot Colleen exclusively inside the glass house and have the team's pictures published in all major newspapers. Its after all a team effort to pull off a commercial shoot...but many people here lack the ability to link up with other experts in related fields to succeed in this ever competitive Singapore market.

What you guys think? Will it benefit everyone with such a activity?

Erm. Why are people so interested in this again?

And is it really healthy to promote a lifestyle that says you don't need to leave the home to get your stuff? How lazy can people get?? So is she going to book a holiday package to Europe and have her and her entire box flown over so that "she never has to leave home"?

Puh-lease, "Big Brother" style of public promo is so last millenium...

Quote Originally Posted by synapseman View Post

And is it really healthy to promote a lifestyle that says you don't need to leave the home to get your stuff? How lazy can people get?? So is she going to book a holiday package to Europe and have her and her entire box flown over so that "she never has to leave home"?

You are right man...would have loved to see her walk out of the house into the lawn more often

Healthy lifestyle is good..
    Last edited by Buckteeth LCL; 20th October 2007 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckteeth LCL View Post
    Well, personally I see a lot of potential in having a cheap/creative platform to introduce to photographers, videographers, makeup artists, hairstylists, fashion stylists, graphics, fashion designers, printers and other allied industrial experts to advertise their services, buy/sell products or having promotions.

Given the consideration, I would have included a activity to introduce and benefit all the potential customers in our industry. Not all budding/starting photographers/videographers/makeup/hair/graphic artists can afford to advertise in wedding portals, magazines nor newspaper and they really need the reach to get to their target audience and showcase their wonderful talents.

Food for thought only.

I would have planned for something like this:

Wedding/fashion/bikini Photography session

Situation
    Colleen needs to update her portfolio within a day to send to a model agency in New York. She needs Wedding/Bikini/Fashion pictures so she starts to search frantically on the website to get Apparel/ accessories sponsors, photographers, videographers, makeup artists, hairstylists, graphic artists to do her shoot with set budget. I will emphasize how easy it is to use the engine and best "LINK UP" all the relevant industries in a single platform and get the task done in the shortest possible time within a customer's budget.

hehe...then i would proceed to organise a Photographic/Makeup/Hairstyling/Graphic/Fashion styling/Fashion design competition and dangle the $1000 as prize money with prize support from any major camera brand/printer brand/makeup/hair/fashion apparels etc. The photographic/Video/makeup/hair/graphic/fashion design schools should be involved as well to inculcate the valuable engines' ability to network/link up with industrial people so as to benefit everyone. Of course, the winner will get a chance to shoot Colleen exclusively inside the glass house and have the team's pictures published in all major newspapers. Its after all a team effort to pull off a commercial shoot...but many people here lack the ability to link up with other experts in related fields to succeed in this ever competitive Singapore market.

What you guys think? Will it benefit everyone with such a activity?
    still no because the main goal behind this is to boost awareness and repeated traffic to the site...your idea is only good for one time traffic boost. Could work if it was another product or service that is trying to be promoted though. But honestly there are better cost effective ways to do either. What they're doing is this is just low brow entertainment and people will not even remember what the campaign was promoting in the end after a period of time...the company should be aiming for short term awareness and long term recall as well as traffic. This is just like most of the badly done celeb ads or stunt ads or there...people will remember the celeb not the product and the product's memory will disappear from people's minds...The proof is there: Colleen is overshadowing the site the company is trying to promote. People know this as Colleen Exposed; living in a glasshouse, not as an ad for the site. Not a good way to spend all that advertising dollars.
    Last edited by garou12; 20th October 2007 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    still no because the main goal behind this is to boost awareness and repeated traffic to the site...your idea is only good for one time traffic boost. Could work if it was another product or service that is trying to be promoted though. But honestly there are better cost effective ways to do either.
    Ya you might be right...

Will only see a 1 time frantic registration on the site for all photographer/videographers/maeup/hair to submit their entries for the competition. Then they might not continue to use the site after the competition unless they find business opportunities there

Ultimately the site must generate sales/profits for users beside networking and linking everyone up
    Last edited by Buckteeth LCL; 20th October 2007 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckteeth LCL View Post
    Ya you might be right...

Will only see a 1 time frantic registration on the site for all photographer/videographers/maeup/hair to submit their entries for the competition. Then they might not continue to use the site after the competition unless they find business opportunities there

Ultimately the site must generate sales/profits for users beside networking and linking everyone up
    absolutely and that's what they haven't considered at all. it's balantly obvious. I would give more feedback but i'm not on their payroll so why should i give away ideas that would earn me income for free?

Quote Originally Posted by synapseman View Post

...another nail to add to the coffin of the failure of the campaign.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast