Thread: Sony Ericsson Service Center

Default Sony Ericsson Service Center

hey guys i'm gonna send my k800i in for servicing, any of you know whether they will loan you a spare phone while servicing your phone?

thanks loads!

Default Re: Sony Ericsson Service Center

Just to comment at their service centre, my friend bought her brand new phone to the service centre, the queue there (Wisma) was very long (Dont know why) and waited 2 hours, they took a few days to repair. Similarly my new Sony phone (features wise quite ok but quality???)also spoilt, went to the service centre near imm. Service personel, look very disinterested and insist they need a few days to check (doubt they give you replacement phone judging from their tired look0. Disgusted with their service, I went to M1 (where phone brought from) and was immediately replaced with a brand new phone.
    Last edited by AcueMedia; 17th October 2007 at 12:59 AM.

I had a shocker at that service center, was a big queue, ended up waiting 3 and half hours, but i didnt want to leave just to queue again another day, the LCD was smashed, no replacement, the staff were terrible and just look annoyed that they have to serve you, which after waiting so long did not go down well with me, so i asked to speak to the manager to make a formal complaint. but the repair time was fast and good price, but ive never ever gone back again, put me off the service center for life. They have no chairs there either!
    Last edited by wildstallion; 17th October 2007 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by liionel View Post
    hey guys i'm gonna send my k800i in for servicing, any of you know whether they will loan you a spare phone while servicing your phone?

thanks loads!
    You can try the SCV CTR @ Eastpoint, if you are lucky, might be able to get a t-loan set while your hp hospitalised.