Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: Looking for People under 16 who is interested in Photography?

  1. #21
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    surprisingly, this thread is 22 months old!! LOL

  2. #22

    Default

    lol! I didn't notice. doug3fflux's fault. LOL.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default

    19 this year , newbie armed with Dynax 500SI got outing is it ?

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    North
    Posts
    151

    Default

    20 with Pansonic FX-7, eligble? I do hope I can learn much and upgrade to DSLR in the near future... Provide $$$ comes in...
    nikon d40 | 18mm-55mm
    flickr

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doug3fflux
    hey..expiredyoghurt uses fz1...same here! what accessories you using now? im looking for a wide angle conversion lens..but not sure where to get..where..
    err .. try oly wcon07 or wcon08 .. get a 52-55 stepping ring

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore/Thailand
    Posts
    4,642

    Default

    21 and nikonian... D70 with a range lenses n stuff... :S
    Budget wedding photographer :)

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Unhappy

    I was 16 ............ 10 years ago

  8. #28

    Default

    I was 16...16 years ago. It was a year when the crossroads of life just lay before you. Seems just like yesterday...the sights, the sound and the memories; those of you who are old enough know what I mean. Time flies, most unforgivingly. But I still remember how it feels like to be 16, because in my heart and child-like imagination, I'm still 16.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snowspeeder
    I was 16...16 years ago. It was a year when the crossroads of life just lay before you. Seems just like yesterday...the sights, the sound and the memories; those of you who are old enough know what I mean. Time flies, most unforgivingly. But I still remember how it feels like to be 16, because in my heart and child-like imagination, I'm still 16.
    i am 16, forever 16... machiam like alan tam... forever 25... maybe now i look more like 18... or 20... or 22... anyway... i still look younger than my age...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    i am 16, forever 16... machiam like alan tam... forever 25... maybe now i look more like 18... or 20... or 22... anyway... i still look younger than my age...
    Yup, cling on to your youthful looks when u still got time and chance.

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    West of S'pore
    Posts
    999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expiredyoghurt
    err .. try oly wcon07 or wcon08 .. get a 52-55 stepping ring


    ok thanks expired yoghurt..so u reccomending wcon 07 or 08?
    where to get it? what other lens u use?

    oh yeh one more question. can put my discharged battery into dry box? is it suitable for that? dry box contains silica gel and cam..

    thanks for double advice guys..

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    JURONG,singapore
    Posts
    115

    Default

    i'm 18 but people start calling me uncle sia

  13. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doug3fflux
    ok thanks expired yoghurt..so u reccomending wcon 07 or 08?
    where to get it? what other lens u use?

    oh yeh one more question. can put my discharged battery into dry box? is it suitable for that? dry box contains silica gel and cam..

    thanks for double advice guys..
    selling my fz-1 though :S ... where to get the wcon07 or 08? ... just check the buy&sell threads ... u may even find a 0.5x or 0.6x wcon(can't remember what brand) don't use any other lens ... other than a uv filter to protect the lens(if thats included) with 1-12x zoom .. don't really need a wcon or tcon ...

    additional stuff for fz-1 ..

    wcon 0.7x,0.8x (and any other wcon that fits onto 55mm mount .. )
    tcon 1.4x (not sure if there are any other 55mm tcons)
    remember hor .. u'll need a 52-55mm stepping ring

    and i don't see any harm with putting an extra battery in dry box ...

    experts? pls comment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •