Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: U.S.A.F. Pararescue Jumper

  1. #1

    Default U.S.A.F. Pararescue Jumper

    My previous 1/6th action figures include NAVY SEAL CQB and EKO COBRA.
    The latest addition is the United States Air Force PARARESCUE JUMPER.

    U.S.A.F. PARARESCUE JUMPER
    1/6th Action Figure
    Costume by Very Hot
    TRUETYPE:BRONZE Body by Hot Toys





    more pictures available here.
    ©mybearbrick 2007
    my other toy posts: mini EVA-00 (New Movie Version), mini EVA-01 (New Movie Version), GETTER-1 OVA Ver., Navy Seal CQB, A Chiseled Face, 武装神姫 HOWLING, Overman (Rd2), EVA-03, EVA-02 (1997 Movie Ver.), EKO COBRA, Street Fighter BALROG (US)/M.BISON (JP), Street Fighter Guile, Superman™ KEN, Saber Fate/Stay Night, EVA-01, EVA, MazinKaiser, Patlabor Ingram-1, Griffon, Gaiking, Dangaioh, Convoy (Optimus Prime), Megatron, Overman, Zaku II, GM Sniper Custom Ver.Ka.
    Last edited by mybearbrick; 23rd July 2008 at 11:38 PM.
    =[toys+photography+reviews]=
    access: a day in the life of a be@rbrick

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    358

    Default Re: U.S.A.F. Pararescue Jumper

    Nice, out of curiosity. How much do they cost. Must be hard on you with 2 hobbies.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LA 2019
    Posts
    1,282

    Default Re: U.S.A.F. Pararescue Jumper

    each will set you back at least a hundred. ex hobby.
    not to mention the accessories and all the weapons.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: U.S.A.F. Pararescue Jumper

    nice work.


    perhaps with a black background, the mood can be more intense.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #5

    Default Re: U.S.A.F. Pararescue Jumper

    Quote Originally Posted by helmiz View Post
    Nice, out of curiosity. How much do they cost. Must be hard on you with 2 hobbies.
    box sets costs around S$120, self-bashing like this costs about S$100.
    quite alright lah.... i spend less than 5% of my salary on toys (really masak-masak), somtimes more if investing on my Nikon. My main splurge is still to buy into investments... LOL


    Quote Originally Posted by advrider
    each will set you back at least a hundred. ex hobby.
    not to mention the accessories and all the weapons.
    Eh advrider a collector too?
    yes... expensive hobby, thats why I not full-time into 1/6th or 12-inch. Just die hard on my REVOLTECHs and some Bandai stuff.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    nice work.

    perhaps with a black background, the mood can be more intense.
    thanks dude, i had wanted to use black but my existing black bg is crapy (lots of wrinkles). I had chosen light blue becos it is jumper, so bg mimics the blue sky mah (lame reason...:P)
    =[toys+photography+reviews]=
    access: a day in the life of a be@rbrick

  6. #6
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: U.S.A.F. Pararescue Jumper

    Quote Originally Posted by mybearbrick View Post


    thanks dude, i had wanted to use black but my existing black bg is crapy (lots of wrinkles). I had chosen light blue becos it is jumper, so bg mimics the blue sky mah (lame reason...:P)


    still, it is nice. expensive hobbies.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #7

    Default Re: U.S.A.F. Pararescue Jumper

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    still, it is nice. expensive hobbies.
    haha thanks. there are more expensive collections out there that I dare not even put a finger on....
    =[toys+photography+reviews]=
    access: a day in the life of a be@rbrick

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Changi
    Posts
    147

    Default Re: U.S.A.F. Pararescue Jumper

    Thanks for posting your pics of the Very Hot Pararescue Jumper - don't see many pics on the net, have you posted your pics on OSW (onesixthwarriors) ? after looking at your pics at your blog I'm tempted to get one myself.

  9. #9

    Default Re: U.S.A.F. Pararescue Jumper

    Quote Originally Posted by egg View Post
    Thanks for posting your pics of the Very Hot Pararescue Jumper - don't see many pics on the net, have you posted your pics on OSW (onesixthwarriors) ? after looking at your pics at your blog I'm tempted to get one myself.
    nope. not really a die hard 1/6th collector. so i just lurk there
    furthermore mine is just a basic costume set, not really even a kit bash.
    but glad u like the pics, it is definitely worth scoring this piece or any piece from VH.
    =[toys+photography+reviews]=
    access: a day in the life of a be@rbrick

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Changi
    Posts
    147

    Default Re: U.S.A.F. Pararescue Jumper

    Actually I think it would be welcomed on OSW given that there are so few pics of this VH version and that your pics are good

    Looks like VH have improved on their quality, I got the VH Night Ops Jumper and wasnít too impressed with it especially now that I can compare it with HT.

    Btw also enjoyed the other 1/6 reviews on your blog, where and how much did you get the 3.5G nude ? between the HT and G3.5, which do you prefer ? Iím new to 1/6 collecting, bought a few HTs some mths back, (F-18 Aviator, SEAL VBSS PCU, SWAT 3.0, HALO UDT Dry Suit & GIGN Team Leader) I didnít go for the latest 2 models cos was looking for something a little different, too bad I missed the USMC Sniper.

  11. #11

    Default Re: U.S.A.F. Pararescue Jumper

    Quote Originally Posted by egg View Post
    Actually I think it would be welcomed on OSW given that there are so few pics of this VH version and that your pics are good

    Looks like VH have improved on their quality, I got the VH Night Ops Jumper and wasnít too impressed with it especially now that I can compare it with HT.

    Btw also enjoyed the other 1/6 reviews on your blog, where and how much did you get the 3.5G nude ? between the HT and G3.5, which do you prefer ? Iím new to 1/6 collecting, bought a few HTs some mths back, (F-18 Aviator, SEAL VBSS PCU, SWAT 3.0, HALO UDT Dry Suit & GIGN Team Leader) I didnít go for the latest 2 models cos was looking for something a little different, too bad I missed the USMC Sniper.

    If i am not wrong, i think VH Night Ops Jumper was the first VH, followed by SDUs. Back then the weapons arent weathered so much. Now, the re-issues are weathered. I got my G3.5 from PlayPen at 17.9 members (u.p. 19.90). But I would definitely opt for HT!! Its more expensive, but they are the best body around. The best part is that it comes with spare flexi-fingers (refering to the body alone in blister pack, eg. TrueType Bronze as reviewed in my blog).
    I don't get pilots because they are usually more expensive than military. Yikes... u missed the USMC Sniper Brad Pitt? can try ur luck at CSC. I thought MEFII was cool, but my urge was curbed by getting the PJ (though not the same but similar theme outfit).
    =[toys+photography+reviews]=
    access: a day in the life of a be@rbrick

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •