Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A380 suites

Default Re: A380 suites

i am paying so much for first class ...and WHERE IS THE SWIMMING POOL?!
    40D 50mmF1.8 17-85mm 24-70L

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    i really dunno.i guess it depends on WHY i'm flying the a380.

if it's business, then it'll be business class.
    i wonder if they allow upgrade if their flights are not full.
    Think that priority given to PPS Club members, u one of them?
    Things I've learnt on photography
    [S5Pro][28-70 f2.8][ZF 35 f2][85 f1.4][sb800][Elinchrom D-Lite 4]

how nice if we can have a photoshoot inside A380 !

but you can boast to the world you shag at 38000 feet horizontally you know?
    I hope I won't complaint of turbulence if I'm in the economy class.

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    why crave to sleep on SIA bed ? own beds better lah...

I think it is good for long distance flights such as S'pore-London
    Hmm.. can it carry enough kerosene?

Kekekeke! You are right man !

But considering that a plane is the territory of the land it carries the flag, it also obeys it laws. So Privacy on a SIA plane? Dun dream ! You cannot even walk around naked in your own home without bullet proof lead curtains? (Lead is better to avoid X Ray eyes neighbours).

Wait till Thai Airways will ge their A380. Tiger Show will be in the three classes.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    That is more private man ..the toilet heheheh...

What I saw in the television last night was.. they bloody hell fix up a security screen which allows stewardess to slide it down to look in on the sleeping person or couple heheh... Now unless you are game to give a tiger show ...that whole idea of doing the nasty at 5000 feet might only be just a pipe dream heheheheheh...

oh...mile high club got tow category leh...the couple club and the flying "solo" one hahahah....think that one more like got alot of winners and should be considered entry level heeeee
    Last edited by Loupisk; 17th October 2007 at 12:46 AM.
    Even if I do not agree with you, I will always fight for you to have your say.

Quote Originally Posted by Loupisk View Post
    Kekekeke! You are right man !

But considering that a plane is the territory of the land it carries the flag, it also obeys it laws. So Privacy on a SIA plane? Dun dream ! You cannot even walk around naked it in your own home without bullet proof lead curtains? (Lead is better to avoid X Ray eyes neighbours).

Wait till Thai Airways will ge their A380. Tiger Show will be in the three classes.
    Pole Dancing Stewardess!!! YAH!!.....

Quote Originally Posted by Majest1c View Post
    i am paying so much for first class ...and WHERE IS THE SWIMMING POOL?!
    they will show you the hatch you get to dive into the world`s biggest swimming that occupies 70% of earth`s surface area

ah hell.. i dont really fancy all the mile high club nonsense.. like some one said, it so cramp and all. now i think we lads here would much prefer to sit in economy, glup down good free flow beer to forget the long and uncomfortable ride. then get off the aeroplane, trott off to the nearest camera store and be the first few to own the D3, i think, thats more exciting! HAHA

just saw the video of the A380 interior on CNA.. it literally took my breath away.. damn luxurious..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    just saw the video of the A380 interior on CNA.. it literally took my breath away.. damn luxurious..
    This is just for marketing since it is a new plane. Those nice suites I think are temporary only. Realistically speaking, if the take up rate of those suites are not good, they will soon (quietly) be converted into normal seats. At the end of the day, bums on seats matter the most to the bottomline. No point having a SGD10k seat that no one is going to buy for just an 8 hour trip.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Pole Dancing Stewardess!!! YAH!!.....
    how abt sushi bar on naked skin ?

btw, i check the website.

a380 flight to sydney - $10.8k
    747-400 flight to sydney - $7.5k

Quote Originally Posted by seankyh View Post
    This is just for marketing since it is a new plane. Those nice suites I think are temporary only. Realistically speaking, if the take up rate of those suites are not good, they will soon (quietly) be converted into normal seats. At the end of the day, bums on seats matter the most to the bottomline. No point having a SGD10k seat that no one is going to buy for just an 8 hour trip.
    I'm sure they can't do everything that the Airbus marketing has been showing and still make a profit but of course, they want to give customers an idea of what can be ordered.

Besides, they have two floors nearly the length of the plane. It allows for many possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    how abt sushi bar on naked skin ?
    Sounds like a good idea till you get a bad case of hair ball haaaaaaa.

SIA does not allow upgrading if the flight is not full. SIA is a profit minded company, No $ no talk Not even PP ass, the new PP ass scheme is making it very difficult to qualify liao as there are too many of them now and they are making such a nonsense out of themselves on the flight
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Don't really care if it's a suite or no suite.

As long as you can get from point A to point B in ONE piece, that what matter most.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla Invades View Post
    Don't really care if it's a suite or no suite.

As long as you can get from point A to point B in ONE piece, that what matter most.

Oh come on, if you're going to go down in flames at least you know you'll be going down with your last burst of fire!

Quote Originally Posted by drakon09 View Post
    Oh come on, if you're going to go down in flames at least you know you'll be going down with your last burst of fire!
    It's a good time to learn skydiving.

but you can boast to the world you shag at 38000 feet horizontally you know?
    get one of your spare room in your house and get a good contractor to convert it into a replica of the A3808 suite and everytime you wanna feel like shagging at 38,000 feet, just do it ......
    or maybe can organise a paid shoot ... you may even able to make some monies ...
    always the Light, .... always.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast